HAJINA OVERSEAS FANS PROJECT

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi guys! just wanna give you all a heads up about fan support.

I've contacted some korean fans at HB DC gallery and HAJINA DC Gallery and HB official fansite.

So basically we can arrange fan support for HAJINA team in the form of foodtruck since they still have 10 episodes to filming. Or we can join the korean fans for Wrap Up Party!

HB DC and HAJINA DC already gave me feedbacks. We can give donations and/or gifts!

So yeah, we still have less than a month if we wanna give them special gift. The delivery cost of the gift on me. All you need to do is planning on the gift we wanna make if there is one :)

since i'm not artsy person, i can only help printing, buying scrap papers, cutting, gluing hahaha

if you wanna have a message book, you need to help me with the design and everything. I can only print and gluing and sending them. you need to give me manuals on how to make it hahaha

So please, any ideas are welcome! :)

Guest Jimin12

Great for the feedback @luci13!

I think the best for us is to help with the wrap up party since we won't have time to get ready for a foodtruck. We can join the donation (for those who have the means - don't feel obligated to!) and prepare something more special, like a book or something! I don't mind helping @luci13 with the cost for the delivery.

Please share your ideas everyone! : )

Guest Jimin12

@annmachoi

Would be nice! Something like "What does HaJiNa mean to you?" and each person give an answer we compile in the book. Wonder if we have to translate the message, though?

Also, is there people who can draw? We could add fanarts and such! Or I saw people making super fun stories with screencap of the show, this could be something else too. : )

Another thing: screencaps of all the HaJiNa sites (internationals) with the number of followers/like to show the amazing support and that they were loved.

@Jimin12 we did that with jang hyuk during fated to love you.. A K fan/blogger ask us to give a message for him into English then she translated into hangul.. We made it into a photo book.. Lucky enough we were able to give it to him personally. Pics, screen caps from the drama included... I'll try to post it here ...

This is my work..

photo FB_IMG_1424704043669.jpg

another update: i've been contacting HAJINA DC coordinator and she said she'll be updating me with plans and paypal account. She's warned me about the paypal account posted on HAJINA DC that isnt belong to her. So please be aware of that kind of thing.

As for message book, i think it'd be better if the messages in english and korean yet wondering if some of us can help translating though.

And agree with @Jimin12 about the question to answer by each of us! :)

if all of you agree with that then we need to set up deadline for messages to be compiled and brainstorming on how the lay out and design of the message book :)

I'm calculating that the drama will end at March 26 and the wrap up party can be on the same week of a week after. So we practically only have 4 weeks to get it done :)

Both HAJINA and HB DC told me we can join them in donation or giving gifts :) so yeah, if we're inspired enough to give them something memorable then we need to start soon hahaha

wondering if

Guest Jimin12

If there's eventually people who can use photoshop or can draw, please make a sign! : P
I can use photoshop, but I absolutely don't know how to draw, haha.

We also need someone willing to help with the translations. ^^

If we have enough people, we could do one page/per person.

Just had an idea > since the drama is based on the webtoon, we could get our inspiration there for the design of the book. Or the amusement park. I'll post some inspiration later!

Archived