Topical Steroid Withdrawal

usagi-ayumi

this is some points and facts about 

Topical Steroid Withdrawal and some facts I want to clear up on this up because there are many people doing this and I want you to know the safety and harm that is caused by this so call withdrawal and what happen to me while this was happening.

A few years back I disappeared from blogging / posting topics on this site due to my health issue and that was eczema, my hand was going badly red and I had blisters forming due to the itch and it slowly started to spread threw my body after a few months time thinking I was healing, which was wrong as I started to shiver and no medication was helping it slowly took a turn on me ending up in hospital
I had different injections of antibiotic and taking the fact my skin was peeling like a snake the color was yellow, my doctor notice a problem quickly and wanted me to stay in the hosptial for a little longer...should have agree but i left after 5 days due to the fact I had lost two important people in life and it was true I hated that place.
Your skin doesn't go dry to your leg to face quickly as it takes months and times... also it a point that I had not enough water in my body system, so drink a lot of different tea or soda anything... just drink beside alcohol... == no don't drink alcohol that doesn't count.

The reason your skin is drying is because it's infected with a virus that no moisture or pill can control well enough because your body was lack in water, that was one of the main reason why I was healing so badly, there are many people who are doing the TSW, stop stop right now... go and see a doctor and get your blood checked wear a lot of moisture and see what is wrong with your body first and if you don't want to use Steroid, ask the doctor first before the withdrawal and the side effecrt and yes the reason there are sores and pains in our finger and leg is not just from the scratching... but also the damage that was done the the tissue... ==
Will write more later...

to confirm some of the people who messaged me, i stopped using steroid by the age of 9 and my eczema never attacked after then, it only started to come back during my adult hood so please don't think i used steroid all my life as i knew it was bad for me and some how my skin clear up on it's own during time.so please don't message me saying i used for too long or that i am addicted to it. i will give you tips and help on how to control if i could... but right now i am on a off / online mode to write... so do wait.

• 2 weeks later...

back with some updates and some words and took some bloggers pictures for some samples and to explain some help to those who are wishing to stop using a lot of medication and heal slowly without the pain and peeling I had to go through... 
warning the words your reading now is not a rank, but some heat that i need to brush off my shoulder on the issue i have gone and felt.
if you think my words are low and not accepted to your mind, okay... fine go and have a excuse not having a full 3 month check up with your dermatologist...yet you think my words are negative energy and that you seen a dermatologist.... oh great... i'm with a hot mess who thinks moisture withdraw and no medication is going to help... i dare you... update and give proof your healing... your body is in a red light right now as your skin continues to peel and get sore and painful... and wounds are open with infections forming... a big red lamp here sister.
your feeling cold, pain and shivering and yet your body is burning like it's in flame... that really means your blood cell isn't in good function and at the same time you will later notice hair falling out and a lot of dry skin in your hair... sticking to your head like a glue... unable to remove it all... taking very hot showers to cover the pain... as warm and colder water stings the wound... like i don't know.then you noticed your hand and body is feeling more than tight and painful, yet yellow skin is peeling off your body from head to toe... etc... 
second of all, are you going to different doctors as it seems you kept changing medications and having boils and infections means your skin is too dry and very damaged... you have to tell the doctor you stopped using steroid and that your skin has started flaming up due to it, and that you request to have some medication that can control the itching and the scaring as well as the dryness of your skin... like some AQ creams that can be used in the shower? or bath oils that is very rich that can smooth your itching?
the among of pain your feeling and suffering right now doesn't mean  your healing, it means your body is withdrawing from a very bad infection which will later make you feel cold and very much the temperature outside can not help... as the hotter it gets for others, the more cold you'll feel even thought your body is burning... which is trying to get the infection out and you can't help but sleeping in thick blankets at night due to the fact you feeling cold... your getting less and less sleep as your in a lot of pain beside the itch.i just can't believe you would think i am bringing you down, because i didn't have these issues... but i did and it wasn't pleasant... although i still have a bit of eczema on my leg and arms, i am healing very much well and i am not suffering as much as i did in the past, a little blister on one palm of my hand right now and a few around my feet doesn't mean a thing as i am in control.
excuse the rank as i am going to now give you some tips on how to control your itching with some relaxing tips of what you can drink to control this if you want to know what i use to handle my body ^^;; yeah i'll later go back blahing about the idiot soon hold on.
Restoradem is something I used as it did control the itching and their body lotion does work as it smooths the itch, but do be warn it will sting if you have cuts and wounds on it, but it will heal you skin quickly, but due to the fact i live in Hong Kong the moisture lotion for the face is not sold here so do be warned, after using this your body will take some time to stop peeling as well as itching... i still have a extra body wash... but i am saving in case of damn richard simmons happens right now... but i have to use it sooner or later or it will be expired and that would be a waste.
secondly if you don't wish to use a lot of soap based body wash you can also go to lush, but that is my own personally choice on using their products due to my own personal reason so do not think i will explain ^^; sorry.
do not eat anything that contains the following... as it might trigger some itching which seem to happen to me and my mother in law as she seem to have a little itching going on with her two feet...try avoiding seafood and nuts for a while as our body right now is very low some seafood might cause some fake skin allergy and there might be itching happening due to it as well as red based meat.fish you can eat... that is fine... just avoid shell fish for a while... not all nuts are bad for you...dried peas are fine.., but since they are made where peanuts and other nuts are handle so i can say just avoid it for a while.don't eat food with too much salt and always drink a lot of water.. anything... just drink more. coffee, tea.. anything you like.. just more than 8 cups of water trust me on that because your body is lower on moisture than you expect if your on  TSW <- don't recommence, but will slowly give you painless tips to Withdraw from TS in time.. and slowly. so give me time.
back to ranking.
okay, you lost your damn insurance and you think you can't pay the bill... great... i don't have health insurance either... what do i do? go to the hospital still and get help... it's not about the money, if you keep thinking your wallet is more important than your damn life... great... i am sure going to haunt your blog more... your scare to update now too... hmpf... i'll see... i'll see...

Archived