[Variety] Human Condition Season 2 인간의 조건 2

Human Condition Season 2 인간의 조건 2

1456546_515908805217945_6868232446251044
Six actors are challenged to go through without The Big 5 (cellphones, internet, cars, trash, money) for 3 days! How do their lives change without these things?

Members:
Yoon Sanghyun
Eun Jiwon
Heo Taehee
Bong Taegyu
Hyunwoo
Kim Jaeyoung

and...

Ddoksunie~ ♥

==

Airs every Saturday, 11:15 KST

Episode DL Links (RAW) English Subbed
Ratings
Date
Ep 1 TORRENT

4.1%
Ep 8
TORRENT
4.5%
Ep 9
TORRENT KBSWorld 3.8% 150307
Ep 10
TORRENT

3.4% 150314
Ep 11
TORRENT
3.3% 150321
Ep 12
TORRENT
3% 150328
Ep 13
TORRENT

2.9%
Ep 14
TORRENT - to be updated - 2.9%
Ep 15
TORRENT - to be updated - 2.5% 150418

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know everyone loved the older season and its members.. but why are the fans
to the new season members? Dislking the eng subbed eps isn't gonna bring back the old members. Missing the old season? Go and watch the old season! Why do people have to mess it up for people who actually want to watch and enjoy the show?

I've been following this show since it first aired last January 3, the development has been slow but the members are working really hard. Episode 6 has been the funniest episode so far to me. The KTV moments were so hilarious! And they got a new pet, Ddokusnie!!! She's so pretty!!!

Guest zoddguts

Still waiting for ep 1 to be subbed, not sure why bothered to released ep 2 and 3 if they haven't even subbed the first ep for the new cast.

@zoddguts They did sub and air Episode 1. Thing is, they didn't get to upload it.
I think they got behind schedule of subbing Ep 1 cos they only aired it during replay timeslots. And unfortunately, I don't think they ever have plans of uploading it.

Yeahh finally a thread for this show =D>

I watched 2 episodes of this show on kbsworld and definetely liking the new season. It has been awhile since eun jiwon left 2D1N and to see him back in variety show like this is just great. Had a good laugh when all the other members were so afraid to drink the free coffee and toast given by the crew but Ji Won just chomped them down happily. He even convinced Taegyu to join him haha.. by the next morning they even hide the evidence by washing the plate and cup hahahaha... so sneaky of him.

Looking forward  to more fun time with these casts..

@imot Hi!!! :D I know, it's so funny how he was giving a lecture on variety and Taegyu immediately following him!
I've seen the 6th episode and it's the funniest so far this season! The KTV portion is a must watch and their puppy Ddoksunnie is LOVE!

WATCH DDOKSUNIE CUTS HERE

B9P-HA3CUAAyAVN.jpg

Yoon Sanghyun singing
I highly recommend this episode! And Eun Jiwon sang so many times and he was really good!!! ^_^

Thanks @craptelly for starting this thread.  Hello to my dear friend, @imot - nice to see you here.  I enjoyed this new season tremendously, the entire new cast were one of the reasons most of us are hooked (my opinion though...).  It's so refreshing to see how these group of men whom are unfamiliar with each other (other than Jiwon and Taegyu) interact and slowly bond their relationship as the filming progresses.  I am most familiar with Yoon Sang-hyun and Eom Ji-won and had just recently wrapped up watching Hyun woo in "My Dear Cat".  The most enjoyment part of this show is watching those unfamiliar members like Heo Tae-hee, Kim Jae-young and Bong Tae-gyu revealed their individual characteristics (emotional and prank traits including sly-young-fox tricks) and talents - it's so fun to discover something new and how the rest react is a joy to watch!

My favorite namja is none other than the hyung of the group, Yoon Sang-hyun - his leadership is highly commendable and getting warm-up with the maknae, Jae-young.  He is so adorable and sweet when he admitted that he is not a fool as claimed by the trio that what he witnessed earlier in the scene (they ate the breakfast provided by the staff) was just his illusion/dream.  Hahaha......he went along with them just to avoid any unpleasant confrontation between the trio (Jiwon, Taegyu and Taehee) and Yoon Sang-hyun. I am looking forward to see how YSY would react (if the production team revealed to viewers) after watching the 2nd day breakfast scene on TV.....always a joy to listen to the music cue whenever there is a dramatic twist or even lovey-dovey emoticons!!

Looking forward for the rest of the season.....awesome cast and can't wait to see how the namja chemistry/relationship develop as the filming progresses.

And...hello to @everyone here!

Hi @Felicia_Soh  :-h Glad to see u here too  ... :D

To be honest so far i enjoyed this new season better than the last one with the comedians. The comedians were sort of too predictable since like i've seen them so many times in other shows so it was uninteresting. I ended up not watching the last season much..

But this entire new cast got me hooked...their akwardness towards each other haha. I was laughing  when Taegyu said he wrote a letter to the them haha ... Ji won just cringed and said he knew Teagyu would do something like that. Yeap it was embrassing when he read that letter LOL...and then the cheap gifts that tae hee gave them haha... they don't know what to do with the gifts. Their hyung Yoon Sang-hyun was the funniest ... he insisted on riding that bike on the cold winter & got drunk just after drinking a cup of rice wine hehe.. Yup looking forward to more funny moments with this new members. The two maknae Hyun woo &  Jae-young were too cute missing their mom and trying to call home...

@craptelly Thanks for the update on upcoming episodes...waiting for the english sub huhu.. that puppy Ddoksunnie is jst soo cute...

Felicia Soh said: Thanks @craptelly for starting this thread.  Hello to my dear friend, @imot - nice to see you here.  I enjoyed this new season tremendously, the entire new cast were one of the reasons most of us are hooked (my opinion though...).  It's so refreshing to see how these group of men whom are unfamiliar with each other (other than Jiwon and Taegyu) interact and slowly bond their relationship as the filming progresses.  I am most familiar with Yoon Sang-hyun and Eom Ji-won and had just recently wrapped up watching Hyun woo in "My Dear Cat".  The most enjoyment part of this show is watching those unfamiliar members like Heo Tae-hee, Kim Jae-young and Bong Tae-gyu revealed their individual characteristics (emotional and prank traits including sly-young-fox tricks) and talents - it's so fun to discover something new and how the rest react is a joy to watch!

My favorite namja is none other than the hyung of the group, Yoon Sang-hyun - his leadership is highly commendable and getting warm-up with the maknae, Jae-young.  He is so adorable and sweet when he admitted that he is not a fool as claimed by the trio that what he witnessed earlier in the scene (they ate the breakfast provided by the staff) was just his illusion/dream.  Hahaha......he went along with them just to avoid any unpleasant confrontation between the trio (Jiwon, Taegyu and Taehee) and Yoon Sang-hyun. I am looking forward to see how YSY would react (if the production team revealed to viewers) after watching the 2nd day breakfast scene on TV.....always a joy to listen to the music cue whenever there is a dramatic twist or even lovey-dovey emoticons!!

Looking forward for the rest of the season.....awesome cast and can't wait to see how the namja chemistry/relationship develop as the filming progresses.

And...hello to @everyone here!

I don't understand why many people commenting on YT were hating on the new members because I actually thought that the show is enjoyable especially Sang Hyun's snort laugh xD it was kinda shocking that they uploaded part 2 first then ends it with part 1 but after watching it all the cast seem to get along well. Though I wonder if the clay house is going to be their permanent house and that they're only going to live without the Big 5 for the rest of the show or that they'll add more stuff. I think why people were hating the concept of the second season is that they weren't going to their daily activities instead they just throw the cast at the middle of nowhere

Ugh I know right! The hate was just so absurd and mostly because they didn't know about the change of cast!

I think KBSWorld had no plans of uploading Episode 1 anymore cos they missed it on their sched.. but because so many people are hating on the episodes, they decided to upload it. LOL

I actually want to see the members go about their normal celebrity lives without the big 5 thing.. I think that would be more interesting. But I don't think that's enough reason to hate on the show.. Those people were being so immature, especially on the second episode! Goodness! O_O Those people who just went on to bash the show based on just one or two episodes were really an embarrassment to the human condition s1 fandom.

Anyways..  on stuff that would bring the good vibes.. :D

This is a news clip about Yoon Sanghyun's wedding with the celebs who went to attend. Taehee, Jiwon and Taegyu were in it too! And I think they'd sing the one they practiced on the last episode.. hehehe

AND... Because they're too adorable.. Jiwon and Ddoksunie!!!

tumblr_njjs3kElVn1qm73qio8_r1_540.png

tumblr_njjs3kElVn1qm73qio2_250.gif  tumblr_njjs3kElVn1qm73qio6_250.gif
tumblr_njjs3kElVn1qm73qio4_250.gif  tumblr_njjs3kElVn1qm73qio3_250.gif
tumblr_njjs3kElVn1qm73qio5_250.gif  tumblr_njjs3kElVn1qm73qio7_250.gif
tumblr_njjs3kElVn1qm73qio1_540.gif

http://eunjiwon.tumblr.com/post/110619812471/eun-jiwon-ddoksunie

==

@imot OMG how did I miss your comment?? I swear I didn't see it when I made my previous replyyyy... anyways.. I'm actually with you. I already tried watching the first season two times. The first one when I was bored and had nothing to watch but didn't get to continue... and then the second time when I learned Jiwon would be in season 2 so I decided to give it a try again, but still didn't get to finish it.. X_X I mean the show sure has its merits, since so many people love it. hehehe It's just me...

LOL I was laughing out loud when Taegyu was reading his letter and later on he even asked JIwon if he could write letters to him in the future and Jiwon's just like, "Do you do this a lot??" hahahaha!!!

They're all awkward in their own adorable little way and you'll just like them.. Taehee and his gifts were so funny.. but it was so sweet how he took time to buy this special things for the guys.. although poor Jaeyoung who seemed to be a late addition didn't get one..

Oh and also that episode where they played all these games.. (ep 5) and Hyunwoo was being so naughty playing all these tricks at Taegyu.. XD

And hmmm next episode.. well hello there........ :x

tumblr_njk52ht8NM1rjp56yo1_540.png

craptelly said: Ugh I know right! The hate was just so absurd and mostly because they didn't know about the change of cast!

I think KBSWorld had no plans of uploading Episode 1 anymore cos they missed it on their sched.. but because so many people are hating on the episodes, they decided to upload it. LOL

I actually want to see the members go about their normal celebrity lives without the big 5 thing.. I think that would be more interesting. But I don't think that's enough reason to hate on the show.. Those people were being so immature, especially on the second episode! Goodness! O_O Those people who just went on to bash the show based on just one or two episodes were really an embarrassment to the human condition s1 fandom.

Anyways..  on stuff that would bring the good vibes.. :D

This is a news clip about Yoon Sanghyun's wedding with the celebs who went to attend. Taehee, Jiwon and Taegyu were in it too! And I think they'd sing the one they practiced on the last episode.. hehehe

AND... Because they're too adorable.. Jiwon and Ddoksunie!!!

tumblr_njjs3kElVn1qm73qio8_r1_540.png

tumblr_njjs3kElVn1qm73qio2_250.gif  tumblr_njjs3kElVn1qm73qio6_250.gif
tumblr_njjs3kElVn1qm73qio4_250.gif  tumblr_njjs3kElVn1qm73qio3_250.gif
tumblr_njjs3kElVn1qm73qio5_250.gif  tumblr_njjs3kElVn1qm73qio7_250.gif
tumblr_njjs3kElVn1qm73qio1_540.gif

http://eunjiwon.tumblr.com/post/110619812471/eun-jiwon-ddoksunie

==

@imot OMG how did I miss your comment?? I swear I didn't see it when I made my previous replyyyy... anyways.. I'm actually with you. I already tried watching the first season two times. The first one when I was bored and had nothing to watch but didn't get to continue... and then the second time when I learned Jiwon would be in season 2 so I decided to give it a try again, but still didn't get to finish it.. X_X I mean the show sure has its merits, since so many people love it. hehehe It's just me...

LOL I was laughing out loud when Taegyu was reading his letter and later on he even asked JIwon if he could write letters to him in the future and Jiwon's just like, "Do you do this a lot??" hahahaha!!!

They're all awkward in their own adorable little way and you'll just like them.. Taehee and his gifts were so funny.. but it was so sweet how he took time to buy this special things for the guys.. although poor Jaeyoung who seemed to be a late addition didn't get one..

Oh and also that episode where they played all these games.. (ep 5) and Hyunwoo was being so naughty playing all these tricks at Taegyu.. XD

And hmmm next episode.. well hello there........ :x

tumblr_njk52ht8NM1rjp56yo1_540.png

@dirtylittlesecret765 hahahaha me too! I've never seen Jaeyoung in anything before... but well that sneak peek sure is one thing I'm excited to watch in the next episode.. we get to see those goodies cos all six guys are going in the bath house next ep. :D And if understood correctly, Sanghyun's wedding would also be shown in the next ep too! Can't wait to see the boys' performance!

Guest jamieguo28

Hmm, so far I like this one the least after 3 episodes (ep 3 I skipped around a lot)  and I've watched nearly all the shows. I think a big part of the problem is the format. Season one had them trying lots of different things, season 2 had the ladies join in for more interesting episodes. 
This seems like a mix of 1n2d and Human Condition. And I... don't get it. 1n2d already exists and is successful, so just mimicking them is a bad idea. Instead, I wished they had challenged more parts of the Human Condition, such as well, relationships, marriage, birth, death, big issues that would need great planning and sensitivity. 
The cast, eh, really only the 3 stand out. I also felt the previous seasons simply had more to say and enjoyed that they meant to inform and educate as well as entertain. In fact, I even used some of the tips about skin care, etc. We'll see. 

@jamieguo2 yeah I agree with you regarding the format. The writers/ pd need to really improve on this.. the members really don't have anything to do. And even the prizes they get are not really worthy..? They don't have enough missions. I mean instead of the pork or the manicure set, they could've received better prizes, say sacks of rice.. or maybe television? Something they might actually want or enjoy..
I understand that this time, it seems that they are going for the celebs living the country life without the normal stuff that they are used to. But still, it would be better if members can have more interaction that doesn't rely around having to work or just playing games out of boredom.. I don't know. 
But these are just still the few episodes. I hope they could get more ideas and make things more creative.
But I'm happy enough with the members. These are still just a few episodes. Lee Sugeun took around 30 episodes in 1N2D before he became the witty, funny gagman of the show. I'm just gonna give them more time, I can totally see the potential and the members working hard. :)
Anyways.... squeee :x

@craptelly OMG that pic of the trios Taehee, Hyunwoo & Jaeyoung in the bath house... could the towel get any smaller LOL. I don't know where to look hahaha...  X_X  :\">  

It's unavoidable that this new season will always be compared to the previous one but i'm going to trust the production crews know what they were doing. Variety shows are hard so i'm just going to enjoy them while it lasts. To have Eun Jiwon back in reality show will make my weekend more enjoyable and this show will be something i look forward to.

@imot Needless to say... I'm dying for the next episode.. Bless those small towels. hahahahaha
And I agree with you! I missed seeing Jiwon in an outdoor variety, he gets to show more of his variety skills with shows like this, so I hope things will keep up. I can see what direction the production is going, but you could also see they have stuff to improve on. And you could tell they are open minded to ideas and opinions so fighting to the Season 2 team!!
Anyway... MORE VINES!!!!! Ugh.. soompi doesn't let vines get embedded...
The guys singing You're in My Unclear Memory
vine 1vine 2vine 3

Archived