[Current Drama 2015] In Still Green Days 그래도 푸르른 날에

Guest adikkeluangman

Guest adikkeluangman

In Still Green Days 그래도 푸르른 날에
DETAILSTitle: 그래도 푸르른 날에Previously known as : Ok-i 옥이Format : TV NovelGenre : Period, family, romanceEpisodes : TBABroadcast network : KBS2Broadcast period : March 2, 2015 ~Air time : Monday to Friday 9:00 AM (40 minutes)Preceded By : Abiding Love DandelionProduction Company : Producer : Director : Eo Soo SunScreenwriter: Kim Ji Soo, Park ChulWebsite : HERE

SYNOPSIS: A drama depicting coming-of-age story of a woman during the turbulent time in the seventies.

CAST:Song Ha Yoon as Lee Yeong Hee- Park Si Yeon as Lee Yeong Hee (child)
Yeong Hee family: Park Hyun Sook as Choi Myeong JooOh Mi Yeon as Kim Min JaKim Eung Suk as Lee Sang KooYoo Hyun Joo as Lee Mi Jung- Jang Han Na as Lee Mi Jung (child)? as Lee Jeong Hun- Yoo Joo Won / Park Si Jin as Lee Jeong Hun (child)Kim Jin Sung as Lee Young Hoon- Jung Jae Hyuk as Lee Young Hoon (child)
Lee Hae Woo as Seo In Ho
Seo In Ho family:Choi Dong Yeob as Seo Byung JinPark Soo Jung as Kang Yi SunHong Ye Eun as Seo Hye Yeong Jung Yee Yeon as Jang Eun Ah (Lee Jung Hee)- Kim Joo Ha as Lee Jung Hee (child)
Jang Eun Ah family:Yoon Hae Yeong as Jung Duk Hee (Jung Ae Sim)Kim Myung Soo as Jang Yong TaekSong Tae Yun as Jang Suk Bum
Kim Min Soo as Park Dong SuLee Myung Hoon as Yoo Sang Min

VIDEO:- Teaser

PICTURES:- First Script Reading
- Poster
- Still
ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK:

LINKS:- Official Site | Daum site | Korean Wikipedia

REMINDER AND PLEASE READ!Soompi code of conduct | k-drama & movies forum rulesDon't post any requests for subs!Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images.01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported to the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki, Dramafever or SoompiTV) will have their ID reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adikkeluangman

The drama titled Ok-i have changed to 그래도 푸르른 날에. Song Ha Yoon character name also changed from Ok-i to 영희 Yeonghui. Will edit the thread once the English title confirmed.
Actor Kim Jung San have been cast as Park Dong Su.B9Dqff9IcAA85Uy.jpg
http://bit.ly/1zi0TX7  

그래도 푸르른 날에 - Still in the lush day

Thanks for the updates on the new TV Novel. As usual, it will depict the tumultuous time of the 1970s.

I have not seen any of Song Ha Yoon (Yeonghui)'s drama who is currently the female lead in Swedish Laundry (MBC Every1). Kim Jung San (Park Dong Soo) reported this is the first leading role of his career. It is reported that his character would be in love and will be like a "Daddy Long Legs" to the Yeonghui who is the unsophisticated youth from the rural area.

TV Novel will always have an industry theme so we have to see what this is ...

Guest adikkeluangman

^Thanks for the info. Song Ha Yoon in 3 dramas as lead since past year but it on cable/internet. Another 2 dramas are KBS Drama Special and Web drama Dream Knight.
I google translate from her press release said that her character is child-out-wedlock (maybe it wrong or change it). I wonder if this drama will be air on KBS World. I know that the current TV Novel not airing on KBSW and KBS also don't upload cuts on their YouTube channel. Script reading done already. 
15-02-02 From ehyun33 Instagram (Most probably production staff)간만에 #KBS #별관 와서 졸고 앉아있네 #드라마 #TV소설 #그래도푸르른날에 #대본리딩10958236_498254403639587_979537395_n.jpg
Looks like this person was bored during the script reading. From the picture, it script until EP12. 

@adikkeluangman,  Hi,  I hope they do they last novel that aired on Kbs world was Eunhee no help from them with the past two..
@suchadiva42, Are you planning to watch this novel the one showing now is pretty good
@tinatrix236, This is  the new novel I'm waiting for more info on it will still don;t know what the story is and the other cast but they male lead sure looks handsome I been trying to think of what other drama I see him in

Guest adikkeluangman

Another casting. Actor Kim Eung Suk 김응석. This is his drama after almost 10 years.B9eT1aXIQAAouIe.jpg
bit.ly/1zS72bz  
Google translate from the article he will be our heroin father. Her mom is dad mistress. Not sure if mom hide her pregnancy and dad know when she grow up or they stay together. Looks like the drama already filming.
If they start filming, maybe there will be childhood/flashback scene. Since Song Ha Yoon got another drama at this moment. 
I hope this drama will be air on KBSW.

Guest adikkeluangman

15-02-02 From park_sijin Instagram (actor)Caption : tv소설후속 전체리딩 '그래도푸르른날에' 일편단심 민들레 후속.#박시진 #티비소설 #그래도푸르른날에 #대본리딩 #꼭시청하기 #굿밤 #힐러 도끝까지 시청!!10569961_507069146102350_701691423_n.jpg

Either he will be the child/young version for the main lead or as young sibling for any family. This picture was taken during the first script reading. Looks like he got script from EP1-4 means he will be appeared in that episodes.
His previous work was in drama Healer as young Junghoo (adult by Ji Chang Wook).

Guest adikkeluangman

Casting news.
Actor Lee Hae Woo joined the drama. Previously in drama Big Man and Ruby Ring among others.2015021714270549928_1.jpg?time=224442
http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=2015021714270549928&outlink=2&SVEC

Guest adikkeluangman

TV소설 '그래도 푸르른 날에' 티저

Teaser is out. Start with the childhood part. Looks like mom abandoned our heroin with a rich family that also give birth at the same time. Not sure if they grow up together but can see different treatment.
15-02-10 From hjjungvely_b Instagram#그래도푸르른날에 #가족사진 #소품사진 #포스터촬영날 #은아 뽈살땜에 악역 안갔다 ㅜ 다여틀 해야 하나 ? .. 아무쪼록 홧팅 ;>♥10979580_373885279449007_769306290_n.jpg
The second lead, maybe? Poster shooting of family picture.
Drama will start on 2nd March, Monday. Hopefully it will be air on KBS World. This drama don't have profile page anywhere.

Guest adikkeluangman

We got baby on the set. From this outfit, not sure if it will be a boy or a girl. This baby is a girl but in this drama maybe she can be a boy. I think this must be her drama parents too.
15-02-15 zia0523 Instagram (child actress)#tv#tvstar#Kbs#그래도푸르른날에#안성댁아들#ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 아오오 이젠 아들역도 하는구나 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ화요일 아침 피팅 후다닥 끝내고 저녁은 드라마 연결씬 촬영바쁘다 바뻐 울막둥이~~~^^***오늘 감독님 제니아 너무 예뻐하셔서 촬영 후다닥 끝~~~~^^대기실도 내주시고 꿀촬영#babymodel#baby1517162_1551604445116414_1667838234_n.jp

15-02-15 zia0523 Instagram (child actress)#kbs#tv소설#그래도푸르른날에#제니아#baby#tvstar#babymodel#babyactress11005175_802115119867695_353702252_n.jpg

Guest adikkeluangman

TV소설 '그래도 푸르른 날에' 1부 예고

EP1 Teaser.  Mom pregnant, been kick out, give birth, want to exchange baby but been caught.  I wonder if the rich lady will took her baby and separate mom from baby.
15-02-15 From zia0523 Instagram (child actress)#kbs#tv소설#그래도푸르른날에#제니아#baby#tvstar#babymodel#babyactress#대기실11005198_444370765722962_136241811_n.jpg
Baby waiting for her turn to filming. So cute. 
I think the press conference will be today (Thursday) or on Friday since the first episode will start next Monday. But there is no info at all in all English drama portals. Like it never exist.

@UnniSarah, @tinatrix236  Well Let's play it by ear before we open a chatroom
The actor Lee Hae Woo work (The Eye Candy) He has done some pretty good drama very impressive in my opinion why a TV Novel now..  Maybe they training him to take on lead roles depending on how well he do here so we should pay very close attention to his acting in this novel this could make him or brake him  

Drama Series

Archived