Nick Jonas on Scream Queens: 'I wanted a role on the comedy side'

sugarplum892

Nick Jonas on Scream Queens: 'I wanted a role on the comedy side'
Nick Jonas has spoken of his excitement at taking on a comedy role in Ryan Murphy's new show.
Earlier today (February 27), it was confirmed that the 'Jealous' singer will have a recurring role on Murphy's comedy-horror anthology series Scream Queens.
Nick Jonas in Kingdom

Details of the star's part are under wraps, but Jonas told BBC's Newsbeat that he sought out a role on the "comedy side" to contrast with his performance as fighter Nate Kulina in DirecTV's drama Kingdom.
"As an actor I was trying to find projects that I was passionate about and that would help me to grow," he explained. "So we were looking for something that would break that up a little bit, on the comedy side. So this is a darker comedy.
"Ryan Murphy is obviously a creative genius and has had major success in the last couple of years, whether it's Glee or American Horror Story.
"So I think this will be another success story."
Jamie Lee Curtis, Emma Roberts, Lea Michele, Ariana Grande, Joe Manganiello, Keke Palmer and Abigail Breslin have all been confirmed for the 15-part series, which will air later this year.
Source

Archived