Korean Fashion/Makeup for May 2015

xxrina

I am going to Korea in May for the entire month. I have no idea what to wear. I didn't know where to look up spring fashion or summer fashion as it pretty close to each other. I just wanted to know what is pretty normal for girls (Late teens to early 20's) to wear on the streets (mostly Seoul). What are do's and don'ts? Should I wear shorts/skirts or pants/leggings. Jacket? Any trends I should know about? Also, pictures would be nice for seeing exactly what to look for and wear. 
Any tips or info would be great. 

• 1 month later...
Guest theadoration

Hey :)
I go to korea every summer and I have a pretty good understanding of what to wear there. Generally, you shouldn't show too much cleavage (so no low vnecks) and short shorts and short skirts are totally okay! I guess in America, showing some boobage is fine and wearing a short skirt is considered slutty, but in Korea, it's the other way around. 
You asked for a photo but uh, idk how to add photos on here xD so here's a link to one of the stores I like to shop at:  http://syndromestore.com/collections/dresses . If you buy from here, use the discount code "optakenlenses" and get 5% off. Also, here's a link to their sweater section: syndromestore.com/collections/sweaters . As you can see, the oversized sweater trend is very in <3 In asia, it's all about looking cute and small
if you have anymore questions, just ask me! :D

Guest Fayerith

hi! I'm 18 and is currently living in Seoul hahaha!
The teenage girls here no matter what the weather is, they would wear thos mini skirts and shorts that you thought you'll only see on Kpop MV.
They're really open about the legpart; they have no problem with you wearing the shortest pair of skirt you could find.
BUT. The upper body is quite err.. Problematic? They are pretty much still conservative about that certain area; breast, shoulder. I had never seen any Korean girls wearing tank tops or camisole (at the beach is an exception tho)
Summer here is about 25 celcius degree in average, but Spring is still quite breezy, so I'd suggest you to bring a couple of comfy cardigans :D
Hope this helps!
To have a rough sketch what does the street style look in Seoul, open my blog maybe? :P (ways of promotion lol)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest RitaKim19

%BC%D2%C7%C7%BE%C6_%BF%F8%C7%C7%BD%BA.jp

%B8%B6%BA%ED%B8%B5_%BD%BA%C4%BF%C6%AE.jp

%C4%B5%B5%F0%BA%ED%B6%F3%BF%EC%BD%BA2.jp

This is a post for fashion in Korea May last year.
As Fayerith and theadoration had said above, 
You can wear skirt or hot pants as mini as possible but not something that overexpose your boobs.
Dont forget cardigan (not the thick one, just the thin one)
and maybe scarf (for style), and sunglasses.
Flower for the pattern maybe match the spring season (^.*)
I think in May the weather will be quite warm but a bit windy.
Check google for the weather forecast to make sure~

Guest Janie Lee

Hello :D I'm obsessed with kfashion and kbeauty :D
I just posted a video of my top favorite korean makeup products from CLIO :D
Love the lip tints, stick shadows, and yearh hehe <3 so if anyone else is obsessed and want to try out new kbeauty products, here's a video I whipped up D:

I

Guest lilychoumin_stv

hey beautiful people i ama new youtuber and i would love it if you checked out my channel give me any comments it would be great have a lovely day everyone :) xxxx 

Archived