Girls, do you act differently towards an attractive man?

Guest frnknstn

Guest I_play_with_dolls

Towards just an attractive man? Not really, I may make a little more eye contact with them but treating them differently, nah.

Not really. Unless I have a crush on him, then I'll try to talk to him a bit more, but if he's just good looking then I'll just treat them like any other guy lol

Guest severus

Why wouldn't you? A pretty face is usually enough for me to set aside the naturally hostile look on my face. Smiling takes effort. 

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, I act differently. But not in the way you think. If I find myself attracted to a guy, I find myself making a sterner look. I tend to look even moodier than usual. Frowning, looking straight ahead, making one syllable replies. I don't know why. That's just the way I am. I always find myself making back-off body language like crossing my arms, widening my personal space, etc. But take note that attractive, for me, doesn't necessarily mean good-looking.

depends lolthere is a different between being attracted to someone and like someonesometimes even when i only find him attracted but dont really like him (does that make sense) lolif i like him then I would be on my best behavior but at the same time shown him who i really am so he can like me for me

Guest dream57

lmao. I think most girls unconsciously act different around attractive guys. For me, I become more insecure and I try to act more feminine/cuter.

Guest Velstadt

You wouldn't believe how frustrating women can be on this. There are several occasions in the past where I definitely thought the girl was NOT interested in me because of the way she acted around me (stand-offish, crossed arms, not giving me detailed answers, serious look, not desiring to be around me, etc.). Later on I find out that these girls were actually interested in me romantically (or wanted to date me, at least). When I got these confessions I was wtf? Really? 
You women are strange creatures. Always pretending to be something else. If you like a guy just be upfront without all this face-saving bullcrap.

Guest frnknstn

You wouldn't believe how frustrating women can be on this. There are several occasions in the past where I definitely

thought the girl was NOT interested in me because of the way she acted around me (stand-offish, crossed arms, not giving me detailed answers, serious look, not desiring to be around me, etc.). Later on I find out that these girls were actually interested in me romantically (or wanted to date me, at least). When I got these confessions I was wtf? Really? 

You women are strange creatures. Always pretending to be something else. If you like a guy just be upfront without all this face-saving bullcrap.

I agree lol. 90% of the time I can never tell cause girls are incredibly amazing at hiding their true feelings.

More responses from females please! :)

I find myself smiling and giving him more eye contact in general. Of course, just because I find someone physically attractive doesn't mean I have any romantic feelings for him. I give an abundance amount of eye contact with most people I speak with but definitely the main difference is in the smiles. Generally if I'm speaking with someone who I find physically attractive it just makes me feel more excited and so naturally I would smile more often.

As for someone who I have romantic feelings for I don't try to hide those feelings, I'm actually bad at doing so because I'm a very expressive person and I don't want to waste my time hiding my feelings and holding on indefinitely not knowing whether he likes me or not in return; I rather let them know.

• 1 month later...

Archived