[Variety] KBS Invisible Man (투명 인간) (Ep 2 ENG subbed on KBSWorld)

Guest Soopke

header_zps64f09542.png
Official site: http://www.kbs.co.kr/2tv/enter/clear/about/program/index.html

Synopsis:
“Invisible Man” will be the variety show equivalent of popular drama “Misaeng.” The show will feature Kang, along with other MCs, being sent to companies at random and playing games associated with getting a job, with winners receiving a prize. Similar to “Misaeng,” the show aims to give viewers a glimpse of the situation that real workers face.

Cast:
cast1_zpsd3610101.png
cast2_zpse10914bb.png

Airdate: Wednesday

Episodes:
Episode 01 - 150107 (tv ratings: 4.0%)
Guest - Ha Ji Won
Torrent: Xvid // 720p
ENG subs by KBS Word:

Episode 02 - 150114 (tv ratings: 3,5%)
Guest - Lee Yu Ri

Episode 03 - 150121 (tv ratings: 3,2%)
Guest - Sistar (Hyorin & Soyu)

Episode 04 - 150128 (tv ratings: 2,7%)
Guest - Jin Se Yun

Episode 05 - 150204
Guest - Choi Yeo Jin

Episode 06 - 150211
Guest - Choi Hee

Extras:
14205974396494_0.jpg

Anyone watching this show?
I really enjoy it so far. (KBS World will air this on January 28 with english subs, so you can watch this on their youtube channel)

I also love the cast. It's nice to see Kang Ho Dong and HaHa on a show again. There is also Kim Bum Soo, who's pretty funny. Gagman Jung Tae Ho, first time I've seen him, but this guy is hilarious! Model Park Sung Jin. And ofcourse the variety idol of the moment, Kangnam. Cute guy, he laughs at everything :D

The pilot episode with Ha Ji Won was funny. And I also love the office workers, it seems they have a good bond together. Ha Ji Won giving that one guy her phone number was smooth haha. Also Jung Tae Ho turning into a super saiyan was hilarious. That rock, paper, scissors part was simple and short, but it gave me some great laughter XD

Watched some parts of episode 2. Yuri re-enacting one of her roles to win over the guy was so awesome. She's so pretty too.

Looking forward to the next episode, we have Sistar members coming up :)

Guest prominent

I'm looking forward to watching it with subs- I'll give my thoughts afterwards. I'm mainly interested in Kang Ho Dong and Haha- since I'm more familiar with them, but maybe the others will surprise me.

Guest mithanbaba

pilot episode with Ha Ji Won was funny. And I also love the office workers, it seems they have a good bond together. Ha Ji Won giving that one guy her phone number was smooth haha. Also Jung Tae Ho turning into a super saiyan was hilarious. That rock, paper, scissors part was simple and short, but it gave me so pilot episode with Ha Ji Won was funny. And I also love the office workers, it seems they have a good bond together. Ha Ji Won giving that one guy her phone number was smooth haha. Also Jung Tae Ho turning into a super saiyan was hilarious. That rock, paper, scissors part was simple and short, but it gave me so

NS0-156

@prominent yeah, do come back to comment on the show :D

In episode 3, the cast can now make use of little props. KHD using the flute killed me XD Jung Tae Ho never fails to let down. This guy is sooo funny. And when model Park Sung Jin shred his model image. OMG XD

20150122_1421860280_34983500_1.jpg

And it also seems like the show is getting more viewers. The show been trending on various sites, in a good way :)

^ I believe at 11:10 pm korean time. (kind of late :()

Upcoming episode. Kang Ho Dong and Jin Se Yun were called The Beauty and The Beast couple as they were wearing couple pyjamas, :)
120805105200.jpg

Added torrent links for episode 4. Going to watch it now :D

KBS world released the first episode with ENG subs! Go watch it now >

Guest prominent

I watched the first episode! I enjoyed it a lot, and I really like the concept of the show. It's definitely my kind of show. Looking forward to watching every episode! I wasn't too familiar with Kim Bum Soo, and he really stood out to me- seems to have a natural feeling about how to be funny that I can really appreciate. Haha was really great too, the nostril photo was so funny! lol.. I really like little odd things like that. It's interesting seeing all their personalities and what they try doing.I think the other members will get more comfortable as time goes on, they seemed pretty nervous in this episode, so I'm excited to see them get better. Awesome show!

Guest zoddguts

It has some potential but has some problems. The middle part of the game was ultra dull, it just went on and on with not much fun. They'll need to replace it with another game for the middle part. The model guy looks so lost and even during the talk time with the other member's he rarely ever talked, I completely forgot about him in the middle part of the game they played, it wasn't until they showed him in the 2nd part of final game that I remember he was even on the show.

Kangnam is a bit better than the model guy but not by much. He's good at interacting with other's but not really good at being funny. I understand why they need an idol on the show but he really isn't good at the comedic parts. They need another Gag man (comedian), with KBS having a strong list of female comedians on Gag Concert it feels like a wasted opportunity here, the model guy is the weak link, who knows maybe he'll get better but I doubt it, just replace him with a female Gag Woman.

For the rest of the members the only real stand outs are Taeho which is expected since he's a Gag Man (comedian) has years experience on Gag Concert and HaHa who was at least funny seeing him fail in a very funny way. I feel those two are carrying this show Hodong is Hodong ie loud but that's expected from him. The other members are "okay" but not really stands outs. Overall it was a decent pilot but they'll need a lot of improvements and maybe some member changes. 

Guest prominent

I think it's great that a lot of them failed- if everyone was successful, then there would be no point to the challenge of making the workers react. I want to see how they develop and overcome their failures- if they can or if they can't, there is a lot to be said/seen in that.

Guest zoddguts

Thing is the first ep had alot of cringe worthy moments, you can just tell several of the members just aren't suited at this. Well see if they improve but boy there's going to be more incoming cringe.

Yeah, they were kind of awkward in the first episode tho. But it's getting better in the other episodes.

I'm wondering why people were a bit harsh on Kangnam, just because he wasn't funny. The thing is, he got popular because of his nice, optimistic, friendly persona, not of being funny (maybe people expected him to be as ZE:A's Kwanghee)
And model guy is getting better. He and Kangnam were so cute during the yoga/dance part in the latest episode.

In the latest episode (4), they got rid of the "try to make the workers react/laugh" segment. So there's no need to suggest members replacements, to make the show funny for that part. Again, they are still on episode 4, so they are still trying different things out. But sadly the ratings aren't doing so well LOL.

Guest pinkiedilly

Watched the first episode and I loved it! The concept is really unique and cute. Anything with Jung Taeho in it cannot go wrong cos he is hilarious! And I'm starting to really like Kim Bum Soo. I've listened to his music but never seen him in any shows before, and i was pleasantly surprised with how funny he was. I hope the show lasts long! :)

I have been following the news of this show since December since I am a big fan of Kim Bum Soo. I have watched Episode 1 to 5. They were hilarious! I don't know Jung Tae Ho, Kangnam and Park Sung Jin before this show. Kim Bum Soo is renowned for his wittiness in giving comments in his concerts (I don't understand Korean but his audience kept laughing when he talks), as a contestant at "I am a singer" and as a judge at superstar K6 but I was really surprised that he could be so funny at SNL Korea and now in invisible man doing the flappy dance and playing the recorder with fish paste stuff in his mouth and poking the fish paste on the face of the worker. I don't know if it is the first time for Park Sung Jin to cast in a variety show but he really impresses me with his bizarre yoga post. It was so funny!! The female worker who won could not stop laughing...... Kangnam is full of sunshine, so happy and lively. Ha Ha, Kang Ho Dong and Jung Tae Ho each has their own unique character as a comedian. I love this show so far!

Eh this show is kind of a hit & a miss for me. On one hand it's funny to see how hard the celebrities have to do to get a reaction from the office workers but on the other the missions/challenges/games kind of dulls down toward the end. I feel sort of bad for the bald model guy.... he's hot though LoL   ;) Poor Haha not bein' able to catch a break! Hope he gets a win in one of these episodes. I just can't stand Hodong, he's brash, loud & super annoying!   :P Kangnam's alright but I think Hodong's ways are kind of rubbing off on him as well. I'm looking forward to the next episode featuring Sistar 'cause Soyou's aegyo is insanely awkward but funny :D

Guest prominent

I watched episode two. I think the addition of the special challenges in the first part kind of limits the member's spontaneity. It's not as funny when you know what they are going to do. It was better in the first episode when they just did whatever came to mind. I think trying to make them laugh is the best part of the show, so I don't know what to expect with episode 4.. hm

Episode 2 was hilarious, upgrade of episode 1.
Lee Yu Ri is a goddess. I rewatched that X-Man episode where she made fun of KHD. LOL. She's hilarious XD

puc_zps701d7301.png
Silly then, silly now <333

The female workers caved in so quickly hahah. KHD acting as Kim Woo Bin <3 Big props to the buddha guy, he did well. But if it was me, I wouldn't like it if people touches my face and stuff.
Poor Sung Jin got so much less screentime :( But it was super funny when that one woman mentioned she picked him, in case no-one else would LOL.
The candy game part was also funny.

I'm looking forward to watch episode 3 subbed. Tae Ho was hilarious in that episode.

Guest danniah

I can't decide yet if I am going to watch this show maybe because I expect too high before I watch.So far, I enjoy watching the first 3 episode but I hope they can make it funnier for the next episode.

Guest prominent

I enjoyed the third episode. Had a lot of funny moments. The running through the office asking questions was a good idea, but I think it began to get repetitive- maybe they can figure out a way to improve that.

Archived