Woman plans to marry her father after two years of dating

sugarplum892

An teenage revealed in an interview that she plans to marry her father and have children after dating for two years.
The unnamed 18-year-old revealed in New York Magazine the relationship with her father when she was young and how she fell in love with him.
In the interview, the girl also says the two plan on having children.
The woman says her father was in and out of her life mostly when she was young. She recalls wondering where he was and why she hadn't hear from him. There was no contact for 12 years and she did not finally meet him again until she was 17.
Her father reached out to her on Facebook when she was in high school and soon after, the woman went to stay with him for a week. 
After the week, the 18-year-old revealed they had sex and were dating after.
Many people were aware of the situation.
"Everyone on my mom’s side of the family sees us as father and daughter," she told the magazine. "Those who know that he’s my dad, and that we are engaged, include my father’s parents (they can see we are happy together and they can’t wait for us to have babies — they treat us just like any other couple), the woman we live with, and my best friend."
After the wedding, the woman says they plan to move to New Jersey where adult incest is legal.
Source

• 2 weeks later...

Archived