[Hong Kong TVB Drama 2015] Raising The Bar 四個女仔三個Bar

sugarplum892

66323ee5jw1eo8536n4tkj20ns19y4qp.jpg

Details:Title:  四個女仔三個Bar  / Sei Gor Lui Zai Sam Gor Bar
English title: Raising The Bar
Genre: Modern, LawEpisodes: 25Production Company: TVBProducer: Joe Chan
Broadcast Date:  January 26, 2015 - February 27, 2015Replacing: Noblesse Oblige 宦海奇官

Cast:Ben WongLouis CheungGrace ChanElaine YiuRam TseungMoon LauJeannie ChanStephanie HoTimothy ChengNatalie TongElena KongSam TsangKing LamSkye ChanJames Wong
Synopsis:A group of barristers and trainee lawyers vow to pursue justice and ideals, but the process is fraught with difficulties. Regarded as the "Condor Heroes" of the legal world, barrister Ben Wong and his wife Elaine Yiu have taught many students. Among them, Grace Chan, Jeannie Chan and Louis Cheung are Ben's favourites. Grace's classmate, Moon Lau, is a trainee solicitor at Elaine's law firm, while Stephanie Ho trains under barrister Timothy Cheng. Jeannie's half-sister, Natalie Tong, has an affair with the married Timothy and later switches over to work for Ben. With each of them using their own methods, how do these rookies become qualified legal practitioners, in a journey that is full of struggle, doubt and tough choices about their future? Theory turns into practice as they handle tricky cases and experience success and failures, while also dealing with love, family and friendship problems every day. Their biggest test arrives when legal standards challenge their personal orientations...
Previews:

OSTs:Stephanie Ho - You & I

Additional Links:Raising The Bar 四個女仔三個Bar Website
SOOMPI RULES OF CONDUCTDon't post any requests for subs!Anything unrelated to the drama character/plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images.01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki,Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their Id reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

• 2 weeks later...

Joel Chan is pursuing Grace Chan?

grace%2Bchan%2Bqpq%2Bpromo.jpg
elaine%2Bqpq%2Bpromo.jpg
louis%2Bqpq.jpg
Two days ago, Louis Cheung (張繼聰), Grace Chan (陳凱琳), and Elaine Yiu (姚子羚) went to a school campus to promote their new series, Raising The Bar (四個女仔三個BAR). Amongst the group, Louis and Grace's popularity were the highest; they were especially popular amongst the students. First time stepping onto a Hong Kong school campus, Grace was extremely happy and excited. She constantly waved to the students and was really happy that the students knew who she was. Speaking of Louis revealing that the four girls couldn't stop talking during filming, Grace smiled and joked that that's why the producer said he will give me a role that I can't speak as a form of punishment, indicating her new role in series Vampire. Rumored that Joel Chan (陳山聰) is currently pursuing her and even taking care of her mother, Grace thinks it's really funny in regards to this matter. She said their relationship as colleagues is really good, everyone respects her mother. Asked whether she is competing against Sisley Choi (蔡思貝) for the most rumored boyfriends, she smilingly said: "We'll each have one each week, but we cannot have the same one, we have to be wise in order to make rumors."

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: chaierie @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/

• 2 weeks later...

Source: Wacow @ Blog163 Translated by: Chloe.C
TVB Ratings Report (01/26/2015 - 02/01/2015)
Dramas Madam Cutie On Duty - 師奶Madam (EPS 11-15) - 24 PTS (Peaking at 25 PTS)
Raising the Bar - 四個女仔三個Bar (EPS 01-05) - 23 PTS (Peaking at 25 PTS)
Come Home Love - 愛.回家 (EPS 692-696) - 22 PTS 
Variety Shows Festival a la Stars - 明星爱厨房 - 19 PTS
Scoop - 東張西望 - 18 PTS 
So Hong Kong - 民峰而至 - 17 PTS
The Voice 4 - 超級巨聲4 - 15 PTS
Sidewalk Scientist - 學是學非 - 14 PTS
Starbiz Review 2014 - 繽Fun娛樂大派對 - 12 PTS
(Nielsen TAM: 1 point represents 64,920 viewers)

TVB Ratings Report (02/02/2015 - 02/08/2015)
Dramas Madam Cutie On Duty - 師奶Madam (EPS 16-20) - 26 PTS (Peaking at 30 PTS)
Raising the Bar - 四個女仔三個Bar (EPS 06-10) - 24 PTS (Peaking at 27 PTS)
Come Home Love - 愛.回家 (EPS 697-701) - 22 PTS 
Variety Shows Festival a la Stars - 明星爱厨房 - 19 PTS
Scoop - 東張西望 - 18 PTS 
So Hong Kong - 民峰而至 - 18 PTS
Good Dogtor - 絕世好狗 - 18 PTS
Sze You Tonight - 今晚睇你 - 16 PTS
The Voice 4 Thank You Concert - 超級巨聲4畢業演唱會 - 13 PTS
Sidewalk Scientist - 學是學非 - 12 PTS
Ivana Wong Live Concert 2014 - 菀之歌. 菀之論演唱會 - 8 PTS

TVB Ratings Report (02/09/2015 - 02/15/2015)
Dramas Raising the Bar - 四個女仔三個Bar (EPS 11-15) - 23 PTS (Peaking at 27 PTS)
My "Spiritual" Ex-Lover - 倩女喜相逢 (EPS 1-5) - 23 PTS (Peaking at 26 PTS)
Come Home Love - 愛.回家 (EPS 702-706) - 22 PTS 
Variety Shows Sunday Songbird - Sunday靚聲王 - 20 PTS
Festival a la Stars - 明星爱厨房 - 19 PTS
Scoop - 東張西望 - 17 PTS 
Sze You Tonight - 今晚睇你 - 17 PTS

TVB Ratings Report (02/09/2015 - 02/15/2015)
Dramas Raising the Bar - 四個女仔三個Bar (EPS 11-15) - 23 PTS (Peaking at 27 PTS)
My "Spiritual" Ex-Lover - 倩女喜相逢 (EPS 1-5) - 23 PTS (Peaking at 26 PTS)
Come Home Love - 愛.回家 (EPS 702-706) - 22 PTS 
Variety Shows Sunday Songbird - Sunday靚聲王 - 20 PTS
Festival a la Stars - 明星爱厨房 - 19 PTS
Scoop - 東張西望 - 17 PTS 

Raising the Bar win in ratings

tvb%2BSERIES.jpg
TVB revealed last week's prime time viewer ratings. The ratings were not as high due to Chinese New Year and many viewers were travelling and celebrating. Sitcom, Come Home Love (愛.回家) received an average rating of 21 points and the highest was 23 points. Drama, Raising the Bar (四個女仔三個BAR) received an average rating of 22 points and the highest was 24 points. My Spriritual Ex-Lover (倩女喜相逢) with an average rating of 21 points and the highest was 23 points. The Sunday night broadcast of Sunday Songbird (Sunday靚聲王) and SZE U Tonight (今晚睇李) recorded an average of 18 and 16 points. As ATV's Six' O' Clock News (六點新聞) recorded the highest rating program with an average rating of 3 points. 

Source: ON.CC (HK) 
Translated by: lucychoi559 @ Asian E-News Portal

Ben Wong and Flora Chan acted together in new series

news7.jpg
news8.jpg
TVB actor, Ben Wong (黃智賢), acted as a professional barrister in the series, Raising the Bar (四個女仔三個Bar), and this created a 'professionalism' image for him. In March, he will be acting as CEO of a telecommunication company in a new series, Good Morning Boss (波士早晨), with Flora Chan (陳慧珊).

Recently, Ben tried out Luxe Tuxedo for his role image in the Central and said: "I seldom wear suits other than working and will be wearing suit around 90% in the series. I know Flora for a long time and this is our first time working together. She is acting as a professional as well and there should be some sparkles between us. I always want to film comedy series. I act as a sharp-tongued boss and need to face my ex-wife, Flora Chan, all the time."

The new series theme was based on office politics and Ben said: "I do not try office work before. My wife does administration work and I will ask her for advice."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal

Grace Chan praised Louis Cheung as 'male god'

news1.jpg
news2.jpg
(Picture, from left to right: Moon Lau, Jeannie Chan, Stephanie Ho, Grace Chan)

news3.jpg
(Picture, from left to right: Louis Cheung, Grace Chan)

Two days ago, Grace Chan (陳凱琳) and the cast from TVB series, Raising the Bar (四個女仔三個BAR) 相約 watched the Finale of the series. Louis Cheung (張繼聰) praised the four girls became female goddess once they entered into the court. Grace Chan laughed and said: "I do not think myself as 'Goddess 女神'. He should be kidding or feel we are goddess. We can praise him as male god too. All right and listen, you are my male god!"

Translated by: Admin @ Asian E-News Portal

@NewKDramaAddict said: Really like Louis Cheung! Hoping for more leading roles for him in he future. But why did ep 24 seem like the end? Haven't seen ep 25.
I think he just finished filming an ancient drama as the male lead with Tavia :)

"Raising the Bar" Finale Episode: the highest ratings was at 32 pts

news1.jpg
news2.jpg
Yesterday, TVB announced last week that the average ratings for Raising the Bar (四個女仔三個BAR) Finale was at 27 pts, rised by 6 pts as compared to previous week. Last Friday (27 February 2015), it broadcasted 2 hours Finale and the highest rating was at 32 pts, about 2.07 millions of audiences. The average rating was at 28 pts.

Regarding about the series, Raising the Bar, there was a different version of the Finale leaking on the internet. TVB Deputy Director of External Affairs, Tsang Sing Ming (曾醒明) expressed that TVB official website replied that Hong Kong released one and only version on last Friday and did not elaborate further.

Translated by: Admin @ Asian E-News Portal
TVB Ratings Report (02/16/2015 - 02/22/2015)
Dramas Raising the Bar - 四個女仔三個Bar (EPS 16-19) - 22 PTS (Peaking at 24 PTS)
My "Spiritual" Ex-Lover - 倩女喜相逢 (EPS 6-9) - 21 PTS (Peaking at 23 PTS)
Come Home Love - 愛.回家 (EPS 707-709) - 21 PTS (Peaking at 23 PTS) 
CNY SpecialsChinese New Year Fireworks 2015 - 羊年賀歲煙花匯演 - 22 PTS
Golden Viva Spectacular 2015 - 喜慶羊羊迎新歲 - 21 PTS
Cathay Pacific Chinese New Year Night Parade 2015 - 2015國泰航空新春國際匯演之夜 - 21 PTS
Kung Hei Fat Home - 家家有喜事 - 18 PTS
Variety Shows Festival a la Stars - 明星爱厨房 - 20 PTS
Sunday Songbird - Sunday靚聲王 - 18 PTS
Scoop - 東張西望 - 17 PTS 
Sze You Tonight - 今晚睇你 - 16 PTS

Source: WacowTranslated by: Chloe.
TVB Ratings Report (02/23/2015 - 03/01/2015)
Dramas Raising the Bar - 四個女仔三個Bar (EPS 20-24 END) - 27 PTS (Peaking at 32 PTS)
My "Spiritual" Ex-Lover - 倩女喜相逢 (EPS 10-13) - 24 PTS (Peaking at 28 PTS)
My "Spiritual" Ex-Lover Finale - 倩女喜相逢 結局篇 (EP 15 END) - 22 PTS (Peaking at 24 PTS) *Aired SUNDAY
Come Home Love - 愛.回家 (EPS 710-714) - 23 PTS 
Variety Shows Festival a la Stars - 明星爱厨房 - 20 PTS
Sunday Songbird - Sunday靚聲王 - 20 PTS
Scoop - 東張西望 - 20 PTS
Kung Hey Fat Home - 家家有喜事 - 20 PTS

Archived