My review/journal of fixing my uneven eyelid with Opti-fold

JessLeeSica

So I finally received kimchicecream's double eyelid making tape.  I was told my uneven eyelids should be fixed in one month or less (hopefully less.. hehe) ... this was because I already had double eyelids, but I just had to adjust one of them to make it match the other eye.

You guys might have seen these already, here are my uneven eyelids:

ajIdLmd.jpg

7dWgv2U.jpg

WqkdbL9.jpg

My left eyelid seems to have multiple of folds.  I have a main fold and some smaller incomplete folds.

Here are the first tapes... 2 weeks supply:

NOVOXCk.jpg

Because of my eye shape, kimchicecream told me I should put the fatter side of the first tape closer to my nose (I hope that makes sense...)

2S6Xq2G.jpg

MBSPYz2.jpg

SpSc90f.jpg

... and from another angle:

htlHKZx.jpg

C5C28r6.jpg

... next is the ntape:

NlCCSAQ.jpg

OrTY8mp.jpg

eiEzhWK.jpg

LPfMxXF.jpg

SALo9cD.jpg

Putting on the ntape took some patience; but, it was doable.  Now I have to be using these tapes every night before I sleep in order for them to take effect.  I can see how this thing could work... *crosses fingers*   I can't wait to see what would happen next morning  :)

Wow!  This is amazing!!!!  You guys won't believe it and neither do I but this thing actually works!

Taking off the tape gets getting used to; make sure you do it slowly or else you're gonna get a real treat!  LOL

So here are the pics of me removing the tapes:

TnePPgy.jpg

s75AAYh.jpg

DukrPti.jpg

o5p5auW.jpg

qBjdRKn.jpg

V1SSc5E.jpg

Luckily I got some free time from school work this semester so hopefully I can keep up a good pictorial journal of my progress...

I'll see how long the double line stays for the day.

My new double eyelid crease stayed throughout the day!  It was about 10-11 hours after I took off the tapes.  You can still see the smaller wrinkle on my left eye.... but it is weaker.

Overall, my eyelid crease matches better than before.

Or1F00R.jpg

6Slpby3.jpg

LqPhYpv.jpg

Here are some pics of tonight's tape application session.  This was about 3 hours after the above pictures were taken:

C5TQX6u.jpg

kvNyTW4.jpg

JYIlfy8.jpg

ugWvrZL.jpg

UkyMzgH.jpg

Signing off... Good night! 
I-)

Good morning!

Taking off the tapes become more comfortable as you get used to the sensation/feeling.  At first it was kinda awkward and weird when removing all those tapes.  But now I it feels like nothing.

j1fy1zT.jpg

hnCekDa.jpg

qdov0pn.jpg

rV3w2ab.jpg

XsRH56B.jpg

FXC6EFE.jpg

v7zSPu0.jpg

Compared to the first day when I took off the tapes, the smaller wrinkles on my left upper eyelid are clearing away.  I think Opti-fold is doing a good job!!!

The incomplete wrinkles are really smoothing out.  I can still kinda see the old higher wrinkle there, but I think it will gradually disappear.

Here's how I looked throughout the day:

M0ZlUwb.jpg

PSjHEeK.jpg

My eyelids are now way more symmetric.

Here are this night's tape session:

fid3QQ6.jpg

d2L3zaB.jpg

jHLHRoB.jpg

kKae16V.jpg

My eyelids during the day.  It's more clear, but I can still see a minor wrinkle on my left eyelid.  It still has not gone away.  I hope my left eyelid can be as 'clear' as my left eyelid.  Unfortunately for tonight, I I have some things planned late this evening so I'm gonna skip on putting on the tapes.

nuXfw8C.jpg

KkDAT8l.jpg

Ok, that's cool!  I skipped from using Opti-fold on two nights in a row.  This was how my left eyelid look throughout the day.  The 'original/higher' double line seems to be more dominant than the 'newer/lower' line -- and that would be obvious since I have skipped a few nights of folding.  But, the left upper eyelid is more clear than before!  The smaller wrinkle has actually disappeared!   :)

JsaPeG7.jpg

MWpBzWT.jpg

Yasu6O0.jpg

jQnHoWW.jpg

Maybe this will be my permanent results?  I know kimchicecream had told me that my results would happen fast, but this is just amazing!!

This is the results from not using Opti-fold for 3 days.  So far, I like the results.  I think my left upper eyelid's double line have settled to its most stable form.  It looks a bit lower than before using the tapes.  I dunno.  What do you all think?  Well, my eyelids are definitely more symmetric than before so I'm not complaining.  I'm gonna take a bit of a break from Opti-fold to further see if these are my permanent results. 

T5PkKIA.jpg

KoC5DRe.jpg

V2lqADs.jpg

C0SEtsZ.jpg

After 4 nights of not using Opti-fold I noticed my left upper eyelid beginning to gain back the incomplete wrinkles.  The middle of my eyelid is still more clear (has fewer wrinkles) than my very first picture.  But, I'm not going to take anymore chances.  I'm going to use the tapes tonight.

HjsSWTi.jpg

jlBljPO.jpg

LPF4Hve.jpg

RSsw3L3.jpg 

Very weird thing happened this morning, or should I say, throughout the night:  the nTape seemed to lost grip onto my skin; and I know why.  Last night, before going to bed, I was experimenting with lavishly putting extra skin cream onto my eyelid.  I know Kimchicecream had mentioned about wiping off excess cream and I think this was the reason.  If too much cream is on the face, then the tapes would not get a good hold of the skin.

0IEOmyM.jpg

Here is a detailed look at the 'slippage'...

c0fcD4P.jpg

Also, the way I put on the nTape seemed to be different from the other nights.  So I guess that also caused the tape member to lose grip.

Here are pics of the other nights I had used the nTape...

vVji0Jh.jpg

7sFqRz9.jpg

And here are the rest of the eyelid profile pics...

HSf6BIi.jpg

7s41amh.jpg

Bcb2XS0.jpg

q8NCtHr.jpg

gzH94OM.jpg

Sorry, people -- I missed on yesterday's update.

After I took off that night's tape session, my eyelids were clear, just as expected:

Z2Q61ck.jpg

xiFZ0lq.jpg

EOBAnTA.jpg

M7eonTp.jpg

vRuvR3I.jpg

teWILxF.jpg

Then after 10-11 hours later... these are pics before last night's taping session...

hjTHidq.jpg

NRmb2nc.jpg

72HQpPx.jpg

ZE499QE.jpg

M3tZKtj.jpg

Last night's tape session...

gkxmLtd.jpg

WBNjfbU.jpg

tO0m3q1.jpg

RIvj4R7.jpg

qq7N9aO.jpg

I didn't have time to take pictures this morning, so later on I will just include pictures of my eyelids before tonight's taping session.

Funny thing happened this morning.  My normally double-eyelided right eye got really puffy and had a second higher crease.  I think it's because of the spicy ramen noodles I had just before I slept.  My eyelids would sometimes do this if at night I eat really spicy foods, or cry, or stay up late.  The cool part is that on my left eye, which I had worn Opti-fold, the reaction to 'late-night-spicy-foods' didn't affect it's double line.

zHavDDW.jpg

dCrNy1j.jpg

saqsXAR.jpg

Z92Z1CM.jpg

wbkvodZ.jpg

Here's the culprit that caused my right eye to go wonky... ramen!

sb7nUS7.jpg

e9n2KhD.jpg

Archived