What are you watching? The Best Korean movie/drama of 2014

And so, I'm hooked on Pinocchio. I think that's the only K-drama that I am watching religiously right now. Usually, I let the series finish before I watch it to refrain myself from having to wait for the next episode. Aside from WGM, which I am only watching because of SoLim couple (yes I'm a huge SoLim fan), I have nothing more to watch to keep myself from boredom. I've been waiting for Tazza 2 but I think it has not been uploaded yet.
Anyway, anyone here willing to list their favorite k-drama/movie of 2014?

Guest HeaPiglet

no issue, doctor stranger, fated to love you ( one the best drama i've seen in 2014 )

right now i'm waiting for Sweden Laundry eps to come out ( 7 eps released) and it's not bad. ^^

I really liked My Lovable Girl but the ending just left so much to be desired. I can only give it 6.5/10. My absolute favorite drama of 2014 was Modern Farmer! I laughed, I cried, I smiled -- perfection. Ending was a little short, but entertaining. 8.5/10

Guest Gintoki

I've watched a lot of dramas this year and I think they're good in spite of the low rating compared to previous years.Here are my fav which I had to download to watch again ^^
- Discovery of romance: I'm the only one who watched this among my friends, it's not popular in my country but I think it's so damn awesome, the actors, the contents, the loveline, the ost, the message it sends, all are good. - Marriage without dating: I'm the only one who watched too T^T Maybe because some first episodes are somehow confusing, many people dropped it. However the drama gets better and better from ep 6. Nice love story, many meaningful messages. I do love the loveline in this drama, it makes me smile.- Fated to love you: there is nothing special about the contents but I love the main couple and the chemistry of them. Anyway it's worth watching.- Pinocchio: I thought it was a film for teenagers like The heir but amazingly it isn't. I have nothing to complain about this drama, it's just too good. I love Lee Jong Suk <3- Healer: i'm watching this drama, so far it's really worth watching. Ji Chang Wook is super handsome in this drama.- Ugly alert: it's a 2013 drama but I watched it in 2014. A really really good family drama. At first I don't like Kang So ra but after watching this drama I love her :) - Angel eyes:a true romantic drama, the ost is great. - Cunning single lady: not very good but worth watching, I love it because I love Joo Sang Wook, I prefer this drama to his Birth of the beauty.- Grandfather investigation: very funny and interesting. You shoud watch if you haven't watch it

Guest Kropikko

Fated to love you - definitely my favourite! I'm sure I'll rewatch it someday. Cute snail couple :) Jang Hyuk as Lee Gun is just pure awesomeness. ^:)^

It's okay, that's love - great chemistry between main characters. Very interesting story - sometimes you laugh, sometimes you cry. Definitely worth watching :) ah, I almost forgot: great soundtrack!

Guest ladyinthegreenscarf

Fated to love you, Bride of the century, Bel Ami, Hotel King, My love from another star.

Ongoing fav k-dramas:

Dr. Frost, Sweden Laundry, Itazura na kiss 2.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived