• Revised romanization: Boolgoolui Chayeosa
  • Hangul: 불굴의 차여사
  • Director: Oh Hyun-Chang
  • Writer: Seol Kyeong-Eun
  • Network: MBC
  • Episodes: 100+
  • Release Date: January 5, 2015 --
  • Runtime: Mon-Fri 19:15
    Plot A drama about three generations of a family; parents in their 50s who sacrifice their lives for their children and their parents.

Cast

Main cast:kFkqK2p.jpg
    Extended cast: (Except for Kim Yong Geon who's also a main cast)
    hr4owSo.jpg
    Cast Line-ups:
  • Kim Bo Yun as Cha Mi Ran / Lady Cha (Dal Soo's wife)
  • Oh Kwang Rok as Oh Dal Soo (Mi Ran's husband)
  • Lee Ga Ryung (이가령) as Oh Eun Ji (Dal Soo & Lady Cha's eldest daughter)
  • Park Yoon Jae as Kim Ji Suk (a young entrepreneur)
  • Shin Min Soo as Oh Ki Hoon (Dal soo & Lady Cha's eldest son)
  • Ha Yun Joo as Lee Yoon Hee (a dentist)Oh Dong Pal's family
    Kim Yong Gun as Oh Dong Pal (Dal Soo's father)
    Lee Seo Yoon (이서윤) as Oh Min Ji (Dal Soo's second daughter)
    Yoon Da Hoon as Oh Dal Goo (Dal Soo's younger brother)
    Kim Soo Hyun as Jung Sook (Dal Goo's wife)
    Na Seul Gi (나슬기) as Oh Hye Ji (Dal Goo & Jung Sook's daughter)
    NOTICE TO ALL - PLEASE READ!Soompi code of conduct | k-drama & movies forum rulesDon't post any requests for subtitlesAnything unrelated to the drama plot/cast is considered off-topic/spamming. Don't quote images.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there are major ongoing crackdowns.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, Youtube, etc., should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting here.Those who are caught breaking the soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported to the mods. Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs will have their ID reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotion.Legitimate sites with copyrights are Viki, Dramafever or SoompiTV.
    PLEASE GIVE CREDIT WHERE CREDIT IS DUE. THANK YOU!

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm surprised no one has started this thread yet for this drama, I tried to search...or did I miss? Anyway, this drama looks awesome IMO as part of the 'Indormitable' series, esp with this plot and some cast members as named. Gonna be a ratings breaker, IMO. 

Iron Lady Cha - Korean Drama - First Trailer: Go HERE

5Ufdqfz.jpg

VZqgyrV.jpg
CR: http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Oh_Hyun_Chang

Various main leads pre-drama broadcast interviews. (If there'll be a kind soul or two who'll translate what they said, that'd be awesome)
KBY as CMR interview LINKlAuGwjF.jpg
OKR as ODS interview LINK
IDmfKFb.jpg

LGR as OEJ interview LINKXtkYaVh.jpg

PYJ as KJS interview LINKvm2WKAy.jpg

SMS as OKH interview LINK
fmkmWco.jpg

HYJ as LYH interview LINKdOzvllr.jpg

ILC Scriptreading LINKMwBJCBG.jpg

ILC Poster Shooting LINK
fyOPQ42.jpg

---------------

zC2eDw7.jpg

MercWQO.jpg

I9mU0bZ.jpg

CR: MBC/ILC Official Drama site

@jadecloud,  Hi,  So we got two daily's starting next week this one is replacing make a wish I have been seeing the preview on this drama and sounds interesting so I'll check out a few episodes to see id it peaks my interest.. Anyway thanks for opening the thread..  

valsava said: @jadecloud,  Hi,  So we got two daily's starting next week this one is replacing make a wish I have been seeing the preview on this drama and sounds interesting so I'll check out a few episodes to see id it peaks my interest.. Anyway thanks for opening the thread..  

@jadecloud
Thanks for starting this thread.  This drama seems interesting and I look forward to seeing it.. Also I borrowed your notice above as well to add to a couple of new threads I have started. I hope you do not mind.

I hope that this daily starts off good and stays that way.. I like a couple of the actors in this drama and I am glad to see them again in something new.

Hello @valsava @suchadiva42 @Ldy_Gmerm
Glad to see y'all here too :) 
Now that CS has ended (I've just seen the end of CS and still trying to digest that ending before posting my take), I guess this one will get my attention, and perhaps will also see how the other one that takes over CS' time slot will fare.  
@Ldy that's fine. copy-paste anything you like along the way :)

@guayjeng Welcome aboard :)
Too early for me to live stream (unlike you @valsava hehe)....and I still can't find any raw or subbed version of ep 1. But...Ohhh.... ep 1 already has one OTP couple's first kiss? Whoa....but I don't know who they are yet. Where's ep 1?
Anyway, here're some official vids of ep 1 (in random order)...

---------------
Preview EP 2

---------------

@awsparkle,@LdyGmerm,  Well I'm at it again I've taking a liking to run jami run and love the first episodes to iron lady Cha as I watch part of episode two and did the father get swindle out of one his kids college money..?  @Jadecloud can you help me to understand the beginning of this drama and thanks for the stills.. Check your wall 

Archived