Do you do a lot of reading on your smart phone?

Crunchyrunchy

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest erictbar

If i'm on the go I'll read an article or a chapter of an ebook on my phone, but generally I read on my iPad or laptop. I don't find it hard to read though. Articles I usually put on reader view so I don't have to go back and forth on the page and for ebooks I use scroll view opposed to page view.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest icchank

I would love to read more... if I had the money to purchase books. And I find it harder to read on a screen so I avoided reading on my phone. Yet I spend a lot of time reading manga on my phone.

Guest hyeongy

I used to do my school readings on my iPod, but I don't recommend it. I started university with okay eyesight and it's gone downhill from all that small print reading :( (although I think it's also from too much computer use).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest AmoreS2

Smartphones are designed to replace books and even tablets. 
No one is buying tablets anymore. If you look at the Q4 numbers of iPad sales, they have been very disappointing. 

Guest StephenKearney

Today all people get idea on various technology. They know the use of smartphones and its advantages. You can easily connect your smartphone with internet and get detail on various topic such as health and fitness, News, entertainment and movie. I generally prefer reading from my smartphone.

Archived