Winter fashion advice

Guest chloe_addict

Guest chloe_addict

I'll be spending the holidays in Chicago which can be brutally cold in the winter. During the day, I'm planning to wear lots of layers and boots. But for the evenings, wouldn't boots look odd with a fancier outfit? I have my date night outfits planned, but I'm not sure what shoes to wear that will keep me warm yet match my outfit. I'm planning to wear a little black lace dress with a statement necklace and red lip. A lot of walking will be involved since we'll be exploring the city. There might be snow, rain, sleet so I don't want to wear heels since I am a bit clumsy...Any advice on what shoes? Pics appreciated

Guest Janie Lee

you should wear booties :D it'll look cute with a dress . the one with the lace on it . if you go to 2:21 in the video , you can see them :D iam also wearing a dress with the outfit so yeah. hopefully it can be somewhat a help. but i love when people style dresses with cute boots or something a little unmatched :D

• 3 weeks later...

I think as long as the boots aren't clunky (like uggs) you should be fine! I suggest knee boots or over the knee boots since they're nice and sleek. Also, they totally block out cold air and you can hide really thick socks underneath. They're my go-to shoes because it's too cold here and wearing ankle boots out isn't really realistic lol. I have brown knee boots that I wear with basically everything but black ones are dressier and more versatile.

Guest leslieetienne

This winter try using some bold use of colors and create your own style for this winter. If anyone is getting married this winter then there is a great and huge collection of designer wedding dresses. You can see these collection at online stores also.

Guest Fayerith

Here's my tip! ;)Layer the dress with a casual cardigan and top it off with a coat or padded jacket. Don't forget a black legging!Carry a medium sized bag and a ankle/worker boots (sorry that's how we call it here :x)At night time to make it more fancy, just take off the cardigan and put it inside your bag. Voila ;)Pretty much like this maybe? :pIf you like my tip, feel free to take a visit down to my blog ;)Photo%2B1-19-15%2C%2B16%2B18%2B49%2B(1).

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Janie Lee

Here's another Kfashion lookbook but winter version if anyone is interested :D Also, found a good quality korean clothing website hehe all the links are in the bio :D

• 1 month later...
Guest Fayerith

This is how people usually dress on winter here in Seoul, all black, a bit of red and white ;)More on http://mythifiedqueen.blogspot.kr/2015/03/back-to-black.htmlDSCN0486.png

• 3 weeks later...
Guest xwalker

It can be any kind Sneaker or Boat shoes. A lot of brands can keep these kind of shoes.

swds8127_svr_fr.1426789233.jpg  

smb8112_ltg_fr.1413475554.jpg

Get some good info from Xwalker. A shopping search engine, it registers the top retailers giving you some great discounts on the products. You can learn a lot there and probably get a similar pair at great price. Go on try it out.

Archived