iPhone 5 issue

Guest orchidlover

Guest orchidlover

Hello all, 
I have recently purchased an iPhone 5, and I am having problems with the phone.  I have always been an Android user (SG III before), and decided to switch.  I can't get the camera shutter sound to shut off while on silent.  I read online that it could be bc my phone was from Japan, and they do not allow sound off on camera.  I purchased my phone and live in US.  Anyone can help me with this issue?
Side note:  I also have problem with the battery, have to charge it 2x per day.Android vs. Iphone?Android has better system, and more flexible.Iphone is thin and sleeky.

I heard that iPhone has a poor battery life. You could purchase a portable charger. There are some cases that have an external battery attached too.
I also cannot turn off the sound on my Android camera (purchased in America) so I'm not sure if that's just a new thing or not. You could use LINE Camera application; it allows silent mode.

Guest orchidlover

qnddj said: I heard that iPhone has a poor battery life. You could purchase a portable charger. There are some cases that have an external battery attached too.
I also cannot turn off the sound on my Android camera (purchased in America) so I'm not sure if that's just a new thing or not. You could use LINE Camera application; it allows silent mode.

I'm not sure if it is different from the Android version, but in my app, there are some settings at the top. Click the "..." one and you can see "SILENT" mode~

Archived