[Upcoming Movie 2015] Detective Hong Gil Dong 명탐정 홍길동 (Lee Je Hoon, Go Ah Ra)

Guest Mai AnL

Guest Mai AnL

1UjYFyy.jpg

• Movie: Detective Hong Gil-Dong (literal title)
  • Revised romanization:Myungtamjung Honggildong
  • Hangul: 명탐정 홍길동
  • Director: Jo Sung-Hee
  • Writer:
  • Producer:
  • Cinematographer:
  • Release Date: 2015
  • Runtime:
  • Language: Korean

Cast

• Lee Je-Hoon - Hong Gil-Dong
  • Go Ara - President Hwang
  • Park Keun-Hyeong - Kim Byeong-Duk
  • Kim Sung-Kyun - Kang Sung-Il
  • Jung Sung-Hwa - mysterious innkeeper

Plot

Hong Gil-Dong (Lee Je-Hoon) possesses an extraordinary memory and also has an unique personality. He works as a private detective with a 100% success rate. While tracking down the only person he has difficulties in finding, Hong Gil-Dong becomes involved in a major case.

Notes

• Filming began December 2, 2014.
  • Hong Gil-Dong is a fictitious character from an old Korean novel "Tale of Hong Gil-Dong." 
  • First acting role for actor 
Lee Je-Hoon since fulfilling his mandatory South Korean military enlistment on July 24, 2014. 

Guest Mai AnL

class="single__title entry-title" style="line-height: inherit; text-align: center; border: 0px; font-stretch: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; margin: 0px 0px 0.79em; padding: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Go Ara and Lee Je Hoon to star in “Detective Hong Gil Dong”59.jpg

Go Ara and Lee Je Hoon have been confirmed as cast members for the upcoming film Detective Hong Gil Dong. This fusion film is based on a famous traditional story about Korean hero Hong Gil Dong transformed into a detective character. Casting was confirmed on December 2nd and filming has just recently began.

The filming of the opening scene was successfully completed and Lee Je Hoon mentioned, “I am excited and have high expectations for this new genre and fun filming experiences ahead of me. In particular, I am more nervous because I have been impressed with director Jo Sung Hee’s works in the past as well.” 

Director Jo Sung Hee praised about Lee Jae Hoon’s transformation as hero detective that, “He possesses chic and innocent charm. Fit for the detective Hong Gil Dong role.”

Meanwhile, Go Ara is to take on the role of president Hwang of Hwal Bin Dang in the film. She also happens to be the partner in crime of the detective Hong Gil Dong.

Meanwhile, actors Park Geun Hyung and Kim Sung Kyun have been casted for the antagonists of the film.

Source: http://www.koreaboo.com/kdrama/go-ara-lee-je-hoon-star-detective-hong-gil-dong/

Archived