Gain fat overnight?

Guest Anna.indeed

Guest Anna.indeed

I'm just wondering, can you can fat overnight if you way overeat the day before? A couple of days, I've been eating very unhealthily (like 2500Cal to 3000Cal even though I really need 1400-1500Cal). If my clothing feel tighter the day after, is it because I gained fat or is it something else?
Thanks!

Guest cynidoll

Did you work it off? Even a bit of light activity would've been good.
You don't really get fat overnight, but I'm guilty of eating and then falling asleep lol If you don't work it off, all the protein turns into fat and stores it away. 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest michaelreed

Yes you can gain weight over night , it depends upon your eating habits and timing also matters. if you go to sleep just after dinner then there are more hances for you to store fat. try to eat light at night but start your day with a healthy breakfast.

• 4 weeks later...

were salt goes water follows. very basic statement of fact, if you have swelling (edema) in the morning, it is usually due to high salt content forcing osmosis (water moving to where hte salt is) to cause you to swell up like a baloon.
this is why Koreans have a saying about eating instant noodles at night before bed will make your face swollen the next morning. (instant noodles have a high sodium content)
of course drinking water and peeing will solve this issue within a couple days 
if your digestive system is working very well and healthy, you should have gained weight as your body will have obsorbed most of the food into the blood.
if your digestive system is not good, your food will stagnate, be stuck in the stomach and intestines. or if you eat too much, the pyloric sphincter does not open as the mass of acidic food (ST pH = 2) would burn the duodenum (first section of intestine) and thus food stays in the stomach until the pancreas can produce more BASIC exocrine production to keep the food from burning through your intestines. this also makes your stomach full of food and acid which leads to acid reaching up to your esophagus (heart burn i think is the layman's name), and also for the food to actually start to rot in your stomach if you eat TOO much (those really foul smelling burps that are not from swollowed air or soda/beer).
you should really not over eat all at once. once you know how your stomach works, you want to go easy on it bcause there is just a thin layer stoping yourself from burning through your own body inside out.

Archived