[Drama 2015] Ho Goo's Love 호구의 사랑

Guest adikkeluangman

Guest adikkeluangman

Ho Goo's Love 호구의 사랑
B7saGwdCMAAgk3D.jpg

Drama : Hogoo’s LoveHangul | Romanization : 호구의 사랑 | Hogooui SarangGenre : Episodes : 16Broadcast Network : tvNBroadcast Period :  February 9, 2015 -Air Time: Monday - Tuesday 23:00Preceded By : Valid LoveOriginal Work : Webcomic with same title by Yoo Hyun SookDirector : Pyo Min SooWriter : Yoo Hyun Sook (webcomic), Yoon Nan JoongProduction Company : TBAOfficial Website : Webpage | Facebook

Storyline/Synopsis : Ho Goo has a twin sister Ho Gyeong. He has tried to pass the civil service examination, but has failed for 7 years. He also has never dated in his life. One day, he meets Do Hee. She was the most popular girl back in his high school days. She is a member of the national swimming team and has a burning desire to win. She also talks like one of the guys. They spend the night together, but the next morning he finds a baby next next to him and Do Hee is gone. After Ho Goo meets Do Hee again, he becomes involved in a complicated romantic relationship and a dangerous friendship.
B72yY_CIIAEnpb1.jpg

CAST- Choi Woo Shik as Kang Ho Goo- Uee as Do Do Hee- Lim Seul Ong as Byun Gang Chul- Lee Soo Kyung as Kang Ho Gyeon (Ho Goo's twin sister)
Additional Cast Members : - Choi Deok Mun as So Shi Min (Do Hee's swimming coach)- Jung Won Joong as Kang Yong Moo (Ho Goo's father)- Park Sun Cheon as Kim Ok Ryeong (Ho Goo's mother)- Choi Jae Hwan as Kim Tae Hee (Ho Goo's friend)- Lee Si Un as Shin Chung Jae- Oh Yeong Sil as Mok Gyeong Jin (Gang Chul's mother)- Park Ji Il as Byun Gang Se (Gang Chul's father)- Song Ji In as In Gong Mi- Han Geun Seob as
Special Appearance :- Dohee Tiny G in EP1- Kangjun C-Clown in EP1

B9LrOxmCMAAV1QS.png

VIDEO- Countdown for first broadcast 22s- New Year Greeting- First Script Reading- The Definition of Hogu- Teaser Making (Choi Woo Shik)- Teaser- Making 4 : Poster Shoot Behind The Scene

OST - Part 1 : Linus Blanket - Kangaroo | iTunes | Lyric- Part 2 : Kim Hyung Joong - If You Call My Name | Lyric- Part 3 :- Part 4 : 

PICTURES- First Script ReadingB6lJx0yCQAADcqh.jpg

B6mBnB8CAAAskUb.jpg

- PosterB7IMRzLCYAATj9G.jpg
B73Wt8yIcAAied2.jpg
- Still
B-v4QNzUUAMfpMx.jpg

LINK SNS:tvN Drama : Twitter | Facebook | YouTubeOriginal Webcomic : HERE

REMINDER AND PLEASE READ!Soompi code of conduct | k-drama & movies forum rulesDon't post any requests for subs!Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images.01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported to the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki,Dramafever or SoompiTV) will have their ID reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ho-gu’s Love

• Drama: Ho-Goo's Love (literal title)
  • Revised romanization: Hogooui Sarang
  • Hangul: 호구의 사랑
  • Director: Pyo Min-Soo
  • Writer: Yoo Hyun-Sook (webcomic), Yoon Nan-Joong
  • Network: tvN
  • Episodes:
  • Release Date: February 9, 2015 --
  • Runtime: Mondays & Tuesdays 23:00
  • Language: Korean
  • (cr Asian Wiki)

PLOT

Ho-Goo (Choi Woo-Sik) has a twin sister Ho-Gyeong. He has tried to pass the civil service examination, but has failed for 7 years. One day, he meets Seo-Hee. She was the most popular girl back in his high school days. They spend the night together, but the next morning he finds a baby next next to him and Seo-Hee is gone.

Ho-Goo's Love" takes over the tvN Mondays & Tuesdays 23:00 time slot previously occupied by "Valid Love”.
Based on the webcomic "Hogooui Sarang" by Yoo Hyun-Sook (published from March 16, 2013 to May 10, 2014 via cartoon.media.daum.net). Yoo Hyun-Sook also wrote the original webcomic "Naneun Maeil Geureul Humchyeobonda” which was adapted into 2013 tvN drama series "Flower Boy Next Door.

CAST

UIE as Do Do-Hee

Choi Woo Shik as Kang Ho-Goo

Park Jung Min as Byeon Gang-Chul

UEE, Choi Woo-shik headline tvN romance drama Ho-gu’s Love by javabeans | December 15, 2014 | 

choiwooshik_15.jpg

A new tvN drama has just announced its lineup and secured a slot on the scehdule: Based on a webtoon of the same name, the drama is titled Ho-gu’s Love (it can also be translated Fool’s Love, but dramaland loves its punny titles).

Ho-gu’s Love will be headlined by UEE (Gold Rainbow, Jeon Woo-chi) and baby-faced Choi Woo-shik (Fated To Love You, Rooftop Prince) in his first leading role, playing the title character Ho-gu. The character is in his seventh year of attempting to pass the civil service exam, and somehow ends up looking after an unidentified child.

UEE will play “swimming goddess” and national team member Do-hee, while Park Jung-min (formerly of idol group SS501) will play love interest to Ho-gu’s fraternal twin sister Ho-kyung, who has yet to be cast.

I like the leads well enough, but I’m more interested in this drama’s producers, who were last teamed together on tvN’s bubbly rom-com Flower Boy Ramyun Shop — that show was fizzy and adorable, and if they can produce something along those lines, I’d be very happy. Other credits on their respective resumés: PD Pyo Min-soo worked on IRIS 2, You’ve Fallen For Me, Coffee House, The World They Live In, and Full House, while writer Yoon Nan-joong also wrote Queen of the Office and several Drama Specials including The Great Gye Choon-bin.

Furthermore, the creator of the original webtoon for Ho-gu’s Love, Yoo Hyun-sook, was also the artist/creator of the webtoon that was turned into Flower Boy Next Door, which was another sweet romance that aired on tvN. And if I can’t get another Ramyun Shop, I’d love another Flower Boy Next Door instead. Either/or. I won’t be picky!

Ho-gu’s Love is set to follow Monday-Tuesday drama Valid Love and premieres in February.

Via TV Daily

http://www.dramabeans.com/2014/12/uee-choi-woo-shik-headline-tvn-romance-drama-ho-gus-love/

I like Uee so i'll watch this,seen that is based on a webtoon..i see that the ecranization of webtoons became a ternd this days yet i'm not really complaining because most of them are quite good...i'm quite happy she choose to star in a cable station drama and i like most all tvN dramas so i hope this one will be good as wellCurious if someone read the webtoon and if so how is it,is it good?Hope it will be a good project for Uee :Di'm quite sure that after the drama kicks off with the promo and other cast addition many familiar faces will be around here :D

Guest adikkeluangman

After School′s Uee, Choi Woo Sik and Park Jung Min Confirmed for New tvN Drama
Choi Woo Sik, After School′s Uee and Park Jung Min will be appearing in a new drama. 
On December 15, tvN′s rep told Newsen, "Choi Woo Sik, Uee, and Park Jung Min will be appearing in tvN′s A Pushover′s Romance (translated), which will follow Valid Love. Of the four main roles, the last actor has not been confirmed yet." 
83165002.jpg

Following after tvN′s Valid Love, which stars Uhm Tae Woong, Lee Si Young and Lee Soo Hyuk, A Pushover′s Romance revolves around Kang Ho Goo, a man who has no experience in relationships. Kang Ho Goo, a webtoon writer′s assistant, will be played by Choi Woo Sik, while his first love and national athlete on the swim team, Do Do Hee, will be played by Uee. Park Jung Min will take the role of national ace and cold city man, Byun Kang Chul. An actress for the role of Kang Ho Goo′s twin sister, Kang Ho Kyung, is still unconfirmed. 
A Pushover′s Romance will be directed by Pyo Min Soo PD, who previously led KBS′ The Worlds Within, Iris 2, MBC′s Heartstrings and written by Yoon Nam Joong of KBS′ God of the Workplace. 
Meanwhile, the currently airing Valid Love was written by My Name is Kim Sam Soon′s writer, Kim Do Woo and directed by Alone in Love′s Han Ji Seung PD. It′s a drama about Jang Hee Tae (Uhm Tae Woong), who watches his wife, Kim Il Li (Lee Si Young) becoming tormented after falling in love with another man, Kim Joon (Lee Soo Hyuk). It airs every Monday and Tuesday. 
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/83165/after-schools-uee-choi-woo-sik-and-park-jumg-min-confirmed-for-new-tvn-drama
-----News on Choi Woo Shik first lead. Hope it will get translated.
2014102314561983393.jpg

#Choiwooshik 'the actor of the year'! His first lead-role drama '호구의 사랑' is something to look forward to :)http://t.co/cYo8lafHmi

— JYPACTORS (@JYPACTORS) December 16, 2014

Guest adikkeluangman

From Park Jung Min weibo.B4-KyipCUAE5S9t.jpg
[weibo trans] Hello everyone! Next year, starting with 9th of February, on every Monday, Tuesday at 11PM you will be able to see me in the drama "Ho Goo`s Love" which will start broadcasting on tvN! I heard that recently in China you can download various Korean programs and watch them. Everyone, please look forward to find out just exactly how cool my acting will be. I wish that my new work will be able to bring even more joy to everyone, please watch it lots. 
Trans by aeternumin

I look forward to this A LOT, I just discovered Choi Woo Shik (I've been keeping an eye on PEP only for his secondary love line), UEE is gorgeous and the weebtoon is from the same author of "Flower Boy Next Door"? Is it February 9 yet?? :-t 

Guest heeqeuri

Hi guys. I'm looking forward for this drama! Can't wait to hear more news about the casting and the filmings etc :D February should come faster haha!

@ueeyaas- your webtoon link is not working, dear

Choi Woo Sik to join UEE in upcoming tvN drama 'A Pushover's Love'

photo B436ssCCMAAIxwGjpglarge_zpsff0a655c.jpg68Mzco2.jpg

Choi Woo Sik will join After School's UEE in the upcoming tvN Mon-Tues drama 'A Pushover's Love'!

According to UEE's agency Pledis Entertainment on December 16, UEE and Choi Woo Sik will star as the leads. Although it was previously reported that UEE will play Kang Ho Gu's (Choi Woo Sik) sister, it turns out she'll be playing the female lead Do Do Hee, who is a national swimming athlete.

Do Do Hee possesses pretty looks and a unique personality, and she looks for true love between her first love Kang Chul and Kang Ho Gu. Kang Ho Gu is a webtoon artist who would do anything for his first love Do Do Hee. The plot centers around a mysterious child who Kang Ho Gu ends up taking care of.The drama will crank in towards the end of this month and will premiere following 'Sensible Love' on February 9 at 11 PM KST.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/12/choi-woo-sik-to-join-uee-in-upcoming-tvn-drama-a-pushovers-love

welcome, everyone! :D

Guest adikkeluangman

From Dramabeans
d09dc650348065a624e6269ed5e7294d.jpg
Newbie Lee Soo-kyung (she has a minor role in the upcoming Coin Locker Girl movie) has landed herself a role in Ho-gu’s Love, in which she’ll play a sloppy androgynous woman who’s only read about love in books. We don’t know much else about her character, but she’ll join Choi Woo-shik (Fated to Love You), who’s been cast in the title role, and UEE (Golden Rainbow), who will play Ho-gu’s first love and current friend and love interest. The comedic, youthful romance will air on tvN on February 9. [Joongang]

I'm looking forward to seeing this drama! I would have just watched this just because Uee's in it. I just love Uee, I'm happy Choi Woo Shik is getting his 1st lead role in a romcom. But after reading that the producers are the ones from Flower Boy Ramen Shop and it is based on a webtoon by the Flower Boy Next Door author, I'm getting excited! This is going to be fun.
@FemaleQuixote, Thank you for leting me know about this thread@adikkeluang, Thanks for starting this thread class="H" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: none; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 26px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(30, 30, 31); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"

Guest adikkeluangman

From hanna0826 instagram. This must be his hairdresser or make up artistB5ZBvK0IgAACpV3.png[141221] 살쪽빠진 정민이! #날렵한턱선좀보소 #박정민 #Parkjungmin #호구의사랑 #변강철 #박정민커피

-----Park Jung Min Steps Down from “Ho Goo’s Love” Due To Neck and Lumbar Pain, To Discontinue Activities
SS501`s Park Jung Min has stepped down from tvN`s new Monday-Tuesday drama “Ho Goo’s Love”.
Park Jung Min has been casted to play the character of Byun Kang Chul, “a reasonable love” in drama “Ho Goo`s Love”. On December 23, “Ho Goo’s Love” production team expressed “Park Jung Min has stepped down due to unavoidable reasons”
B5i_0UJCMAEbWzN.jpg

A person in charge of the production for “Ho Goo’s Love” expressed “Singer and musical actor Park Jung Min who debuted with idol group SS501, hereafter expanding his activities in movie, drama field, on the eve of shooting for “Ho Goo’s Love”, while preparing for the shooting of the drama and the year-end scheduled concerts in Japan, has suddenly felt pain in his neck and waist. After going to hospital for examination, the result is that his backbone has underwent a very serious problem, thus, listening to the doctor’s advice, he will cancel his activities and will focus on the treatment program”
“In addition, except for the concerts in Japan on December 27th and 28th, he decided to cancel all the activities in the first half of 2015 and will concentrate on receiving treatment”
Moreover, “Park Jung Min who up to now has actively carried out activities in South America, Japan, Taiwan etc, was expected to return on TV screens with “Ho Goo’s Love” for the first time in Korea since 2011. although he was anticipating this drama very much and was very enthusiastic about it, but with a regretful frame of mind, he inevitably had to step down from the drama”. “In order to have a speedy recovery, Park Jung Min will concentrate on the medical treatment and will once again stand in front of his domestic fans”
Original article: http://sports.chosun.com/news/ntype.htm?id=201412230100284820017764&servicedate=20141223Korean to Chinese translation: 百度朴政珉吧ALLFORPJM.COMChinese to English translation: aeternumin 
He so looking forward with this drama and then this happened. He is so unlucky lately. Get well soon.

Guest heeqeuri

Aww I wonder who will replace Jungmin.

Anyway I spent some time to read the free chapters from the webtoon. I totally could picture Wooshik as Hogu XD There's also a kiss scene of Hogu with Gangchul and Dohee :o I wish I could read the others but I don't know to pay for the remaining chapters D;

Guest adikkeluangman

Song Ji In added to drama cast. From Google translate, she will be the co-worker with Byeon Gang Chul. Lee Soo Kyung will be Ho Goo's twin sister Ho Gyeong.
htm_20141222145944942.jpg
http://isplus.joins.com/article/485/16758485.html?cloc=

Archived