[Drama 2015] Falling For Innocence 순정에 반하다

larus

Falling For Innocence/ 순정에 반하다

http://fs.jtbc.joins.com/prog/drama/soonjung/img/site/Sub/20150331173712.jpg
http://i.giflike.com/eScbxJ2.gif

Drama: Falling For Innocence/ In Love with Soon Jung( Soon Jung/Sun-jeong= "pure love")

Hangul: 순정에 반하다

Genre:healing romantic drama

TV network: jTBC

Episodes: 16

Director: Ji Young Soo

Writer: Yoo Hee Kyung

Release Date: 3 April 2015 ( after Maids)

Runtime: Friday- Saturday, 9:45 PM

Production: DOREMI Entertainment &  Kim Jonghak Production

OST: part 1 Davink (다빈크) – Paradise (파라다이스)

part 2 Lee Young Hoon (이영훈) – Hope It's Not A Dream (꿈이 아니길)

part 3 Yoon Duk Won (윤덕원) – Madly

part 4 이윤찬 (Lee Yoon Chan) - 외친다 [Falling For Innocence OST Part 4]

Full album : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRb7rHw7340
Official site http://drama.jtbc.joins.com/soonjung/soonjung_OP.html
http://www.facebook.com/dramasoonjung
http://www.instagram.com/dramasoonjung
http://www.twitter.com/dramasoonjung
Watch episodes: Viki.com, Dramafever 
http://www.viki.com/tv/26491c-falling-for-innocence (licensed)
http://www.dramafever.com/drama/4693/Falling_in_Love_With_Soon_Jung/#/info( licensed)
Watch live: http://jtbc.joins.com/onair/onair.aspx

Plot

This drama is about a man who turns cold-hearted after the sudden death of his father, who was a company CEO 25 years ago, and gets kicked out of his company, which is later taken over by his uncle. He then meets a woman he wants to protect after receiving a heart transplant surgery and realizes the true meaning of love and happiness. Jung Kyung Ho will be acting as a professional investor named Kang Min Ho, who gets a passionate heart after receiving a heart transplant and Kim So Yeon has been cast as Kim Soon Jung, a secretary who is attracted to Kang Min Ho like a magnet. Credit

Read more about the synopsis here. Translation credit JadeCloud

Cas

tumblr_ngfg8jJcLY1sdd1ivo2_r1_540.png

https://33.media.tumblr.com/ae948b6bf13747154a058a4a84727fd8/tumblr_nl7e64RVPG1sdd1ivo2_r1_400.gif

Jung Kyung-ho as Kang Min Ho

Kim So-yeon  as Kim Soon Jung

Yoon Hyun-min as Lee Joon Hee

Jin Goo as Ma Dong Wook (Soon Jung`s fiance)

Gong Hyun-Joo as Han Ji-Hyun

Park Young-Gyu as Kang Hyun-Cheol

Ahn Seok-Hwan as Ma Tae-Seong (Dong-Wook's father)

Nam Myung-Ryul as Lee Jeong-gu (Joon-Hee`s father)

Jo Eun-ji as Na Ok-Hyun

Lee Si-Un as Oh Woo-Sik 

Jung Yoo Min as  Yoo Yoo-Mi (Yu Yumi)

Lee Soo-Ji as Oh Mi-Roo

Kim Jung-Suk as Director Yoon

Lee Doll-Hyung - Jang Jong-Chul (Police Chief)

Lee Yoo-Joon - Jo Sang-Hoon (police man)

Eom Hyo- Seop as Doctor Jo Nam Soo

Jung Suk-Yong - No Young-Bae

Lee Tae-Woo - Kang Min-Ho (young)

Jung Da-Bin - Kim Soon-Jung (young)

Choi Su-Han - Ma Dong-Wook (young)

Kim Hee-Jung as Kang Min Ho`s mother (cameo ep. 1)

Park Ji-Il - Kim Ha-Joon (Soon Jung`s father)

Ku Hye-Ryeong - No Young-Bae's wife

Ricky Kim - Ian (cameo)

Kim Young-Ok - old woman selling patjuk (cameo)

Lim Seong-Eon as Min Ho`s secretary (cameo ep.1)

Ki Se-Hyung - employee of private detective agency (cameo)

Hwang Seok-Jeong - patient's mother (cameo)

Jang Tae-Seong - criminal (cameo)

Ko In-Beom - (cameo)

Kim Dae-Ryeong - (cameo)

Character descriptions (translated by Jadecloud)
Kim Soon Jung
 Kang Min Ho
Lee Joon Hee

Posters

"We need healing"
10997722_674171432693932_259283282388762

"We should've never met"
11019007_674171436027265_158222665905010

"We're really in love, aren’t we?"
1797328_1074215872595141_693729830726922

10949769_834414333319381_209709001116112

Teasers/ Trailers

("When God began fooling around.")

Jung Kyung Ho`s version

Kim So Yeon`s version

- Yoon Hyun Min`s version

first episode preview)

translated preview

The long preview

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jung Kyung-ho and Kim So-yeon headline new JTBC melodrama by girlfriday | December 11, 2014 | 18 Comments

JungKyungHo_KimSoYeon2.jpg

javabeans: Jung Kyung-ho and Kim So-yeon are heading a new JTBC drama about a man who gets a heart transplant and finds that his heart has “cellular memory syndrome” that recalls feelings of love. Does this sound familiar to you at all? Dramabeans

December 11, 2014
Jung Kyung Ho and Kim So Yeon Confirmed as Leads of New JTBC Drama
Newsen Park Ah Reum  Translation Credit : Yeawon Jung

Jung Kyung Ho and Kim So Yeon will be acting opposite each other. 
According to their agencies on December 11, Jung Kyung Jo and Kim So Yeon have been confirmed as the leads of JTBC’s upcoming drama In Love with Soon Jung (translated).
The 16-episode-long drama is a romantic fantasy thriller about ‘cellular memory syndrome’ (where an organ donor’s memory, habits, ability, personal preference and taste in food are passed on to the organ recipient)
In Love with Soon Jung is about a man who turns cold-hearted after the sudden death of his father, who was a company CEO 25 years ago, and gets kicked out of his company, which is later taken over by his uncle. He then meets a woman he wants to protect after receiving a heart transplant surgery and realizes the true meaning of love and happiness.
In the drama, Jung Kyung Ho will be acting as a professional investor named Kang Min Ho, who gets a passionate heart after receiving a heart transplant and Kim So Yeon has been cast as Kim Soon Jung, a secretary who is attracted to Kang Min Ho like a magnet.

In Love with Soon Jung has been increasing anticipation by bringing together writer Yoo Hee Kyung, who wrote The Vineyard Man, and Ji Young Soo PD, who directed My Fair Lady .
It is set to air in early next year through JTBC, following The Maids . 
Photo credit: Newsen

I posted the same article as you Rubie, one minute later. :D I deleted the article.
I am excited to watch Kim So Yeon in a new drama. I am glad it is a cable drama. We`ll see if the new time slot (Friday and Saturday) works for JTBC. I love Jung Kyung Ho too. Let`s hope for a good drama for them.

I admit that at first I did not like much the premise of the show. Heart transplant again? the cellular memory syndrome again? ) but with the cast I LOVE, I finally get excited. Another addition to this drama. Yoon Hyun-Min will form a love triangle with our leads. YAY! I have Kim so Yeon, Jung Kyung-ho and now Yoon Hyu- min to watch for 16 episodes? Thank you, drama-god/goddess!!!

20140814_1408000323_72911400_1.jpg?14183
 article tvreport

stuartjmz said:Why delete it? Posting duplicate articles is a soompi tradition, I thought. It happens all the time, in so many threads, and happened to me for the first time yesterday in the KSY thread - someone posted an identical news piece some time after mine. In many threads, it's nothing to see the same piece three, four or more times. Perhaps as fans, they feel it bears repeating.  :D

OK, I love the cast. The villain will be the unscrupulous uncle?

The director is the one who directed or produced Big Man this year. Oh, there was a heart transplant for the Choi Daniel`s character in that drama ( they hinted it about the changing personality after that If I remember correctly). About the writer I don`t find any news.
Yoo Hee Kyung co- wrote The Vineyard Man? Because another writer is credited to be the writer for that drama.

Yeay JKH's back! I will waited this drama. I hope the story different from another heart transplant story. I'm little bit worried when I hear that the lead got hearts transplant.

@larus thanks to starting this thread. I will try to come often:-D

pandavin said: Yeay JKH's back! I will waited this drama. I hope the story different from another heart transplant story. I'm little bit worried when I hear that the lead got hearts transplant. @larus thanks to starting this thread. I will try to come often:-D

stuartjmz said: The tragic fatality on the Maids set yesterday still has me raging interna lly, but the practical consequences for KSY's next Drama are also very real. With Maids  both losing its chief writer and suffering massive damage to its sets, I have to wonder if jTBC will consider accelerating the timeframe for this Drama?

News bites: December 13, 2014 by awcoconuts | December 13, 2014 | 30 Comments
YoonHyunMin1.jpg
Yoon Hyun-min
has been confirmed for Falling For Innocence, which stars his good buddy Jung Kyung-ho and Kim So-yeon (I Need Romance 3) as a heart transplant patient and the woman his heart is in love with. This will be the third collaboration between Yoon and Jung, who became good friends on the set of Heartless City, then went on to support each other in the drama special House, Mate. Yoon, in sharp contrast to his cute Discovery of Romance character, will play a smooth guy who oozes charisma, and who becomes Jung’s rival for the heroine’s attentions. Knowing about their real life bromance should make the onscreen tension fun to watch. Falling For Innocence will air after the conclusion of Maids next year on JTBC.[TV Report] Dramabeans

Yoon Hyun Min and Jung Kyung Ho are good friends in real life and it is funny that they will be reunited in a drama for the third time in a short period of time. I wonder if they will be friends in this drama too until a woman will mess their relationship. I hate when thinks like this happen in dramas. I start to wonder if they are the real OTP in FFI :D

To make fun a little, It is kind of  true what Awcoconuts said in the news above: JKH is playing a heart transplant patient whose new heart is in love with a woman. :D

class="entry-title" style="font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 48px; border: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: 0px; padding: 15px 0px 0.3em; vertical-align: baseline; clear: both; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Jung Kyung Ho and Kim So Yeon pair up for JTBC melodrama ‘Falling For Innocence’jkh ksy
http://thedramacorner.wordpress.com/2014/12/14/jung-kyung-ho-and-kim-so-yeon-pair-up-for-jtbc-melodrama-falling-for-innocence/

I hope this drama will have a sure timeslot. With the uncertainty of Maids, who knows what JTBC will do. next.

In anticipation of the three leads...

tumblr_nh3l9wCQtW1sdd1ivo1_1280.jpg
tumblr_nh3l9wCQtW1sdd1ivo2_1280.jpg

Why so much sadness and worry? Soon -Jung, choose both of them!  :) Yeah, it is not a solution. I hope they don`t make it so hard to choose.

Credit Photos: here

I found a little more information about the plot. I don`t know if the synopsis is accurate but it sounds so much like kdramas so I am inclined to believe is true. Because of Google translation, I hope I`m not lost in translation.

Source

I want this drama to air just because I want to see Kim So Yeon on screen again. Plus I love her co stars too. The story is so unoriginal and it gives me a little more melo vibe for my liking but it could be a good thing that I don`t have high expectation for this drama. If the chemistry of the protagonists will be alright and there will be sweet, romantic scenes I am more than satisfied. I know that I complain a lot but please, bear with me! :D I thought that there is no connection between Soon Jung and the new heart. And I wondered why they need cellular memory syndrome at all. Of course there is a connection! 8-| It is what I hate the most in this story. Why? Why?! I read about cell memory theory and I think they exaggerate in dramas.  It is confusing. Who is Min Ho after the transplant? It is like he has no choice but to fall in love with a woman because his new heart loves her already. Pleaseeee! The transplant was OK. Even the cell memory was OK but the ex fiancee stuff is so disappointing. The great news is that Joon Hee and Soon Jung are longtime friends. Whatever happens in the end, I don`t want that friendship over. Show, don`t separate them!

Maybe that information is just a speculation . We`ll wait for more news. :)>- 

Archived