Joanne Tseng
Albee Huang
Beatrice Fang
Xiu Jie Kai
Melvin Sia
Jack Lee
Aaron Yan (Guest Star)

Synopsis:

The Li family was blessed with not one, but four beloved daughters, and though they've all grown up and gone their own ways, these four sisters — Li Lian Qing, Li Yi Wan, Li Qing Qing and Li Xiao Xi — find themselves reconnecting under the same household once again. From surviving divorce to navigating careers and college, there isn't anything the four Li sisters can't work out together in this heartwarming drama about modern family life.

Watch it here or here with English subs!

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

[spoiler ]enter your spoiler here without the spaces inside the brackets[ /spoiler]

Previews:

OSTs:Dawen - Roller Coaster

Rachel Liang Wen Yin - The Light of Loneliness

Rachel Liang - We Will See Each Other Again

Will Pan - Alone

Rainie Yang - A Drop of Water

Shiny - A Small World

News & Information:

Aaron Yan Guest Stars as a Triad Leader in Dear Mom

Additional Links:

Dear Mom 我的寶貝四千金 Viki English Subbed Episodes
Dear Mom 我的寶貝四千金 Dramafever English Subbed Episodes
Dear Mom 我的寶貝四千金 Raw EpisodesDear Mom 我的寶貝四千金 Official Facebook Page
Dear Mom 我的寶貝四千金 Official ETTV Website
Dear Mom 我的寶貝四千金 Viewership Ratings

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

[spoiler ]enter your spoiler here without the spaces inside the brackets[ /spoiler]

Edited by sugarplum892

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@angelangie I am also in love with YiFei couple, my otp for this new year. The misunderstanding is totally understandable, given XiaoFei's actions are misleading and especially crazy dog (FengGouQin) is always doing stuffs that make her misunderstand that XiaoFei likes her (which I really think XF likes YW, it's just that he's so inexperienced in love that he doesn't know the feeling he has for her is "like", because he constantly thinks of her).

In ep15, they did somehow cleared up the misunderstanding (not fully as XF still wants to know why is YW angry at him) but YW told him it's not his fault as she's the one who misunderstood him. I can feel that the pace is picking up once again.

I'm also in love with the conflict between YW and her sister, QingQing, it feels very realistic, I guess people with siblings might be able to relate to them. The way they resolve their fight is also cute.

• 2 weeks later...

I watched first two episode. I like this drama:) So cute:) It look like korean family weekend dramas:D 1st and 3rd girl's story will be difficult... 1's ex-husband will come back surely and 3's married boss's wife will be bad (although cheating is not cool and very wrong). I love 2nd girl and gangster son romance the most:) They are so cute:) I'm curious 4th girl's love interest:D I can't wait more episode, I hope they don't give up subtitle,

angelangie said: c_gunawan541 said: @angelangie I am also in love with YiFei couple, my otp for this new year. The misunderstanding is totally understandable, given XiaoFei's actions are misleading and especially crazy dog (FengGouQin) is always doing stuffs that make her misunderstand that XiaoFei likes her (which I really think XF likes YW, it's just that he's so inexperienced in love that he doesn't know the feeling he has for her is "like", because he constantly thinks of her).

In ep15, they did somehow cleared up the misunderstanding (not fully as XF still wants to know why is YW angry at him) but YW told him it's not his fault as she's the one who misunderstood him. I can feel that the pace is picking up once again.

I'm also in love with the conflict between YW and her sister, QingQing, it feels very realistic, I guess people with siblings might be able to relate to them. The way they resolve their fight is also cute.

DramaFever finally added "Dear Mom" to its collection, and I'm so glad they did because I was hoping to be able to watch this drama.  The only problem is that they're only on Episode 2, and I don't know how often they're going to be updating with new episodes.  Given DM's length, I'm going to be watching for a very long time given DF's pace of updates.  :P

Anyway, happy to see some names I recognize from around Soompi in this thread, and @c_gunawan541, I didn't know you had a blog.  It's so funny because right before I came here, I googled for info about the drama and had stumbled upon your page.  Really enjoyed your write-up re: the first five episodes.  Now if only I didn't have to wait to watch more eps . . . The loveline between Yi Wan and Xiao Fei has me thirsty for more!

Viki also have this! http://www.viki.com/videos/1059356v-dear-mom-episode-1

themarchioness said: DramaFever finally added "Dear Mom" to its collection, and I'm so glad they did because I was hoping to be able to watch this drama.  The only problem is that they're only on Episode 2, and I don't know how often they're going to be updating with new episodes.  Given DM's length, I'm going to be watching for a very long time given DF's pace of updates.  :P

Anyway, happy to see some names I recognize from around Soompi in this thread, and @c_gunawan541, I didn't know you had a blog.  It's so funny because right before I came here, I googled for info about the drama and had stumbled upon your page.  Really enjoyed your write-up re: the first five episodes.  Now if only I didn't have to wait to watch more eps . . . The loveline between Yi Wan and Xiao Fei has me thirsty for more!

c_gunawan541 said: Viki also have this! http://www.viki.com/videos/1059356v-dear-mom-episode-1

themarchioness said: DramaFever finally added "Dear Mom" to its collection, and I'm so glad they did because I was hoping to be able to watch this drama.  The only problem is that they're only on Episode 2, and I don't know how often they're going to be updating with new episodes.  Given DM's length, I'm going to be watching for a very long time given DF's pace of updates.  :P

angelangie said: i love the stories so far but to be honest YiWan & XiaoFei developments stages is starting to wore me off.....i almost like banging my head against the table when i was like.....'Not Again'? and then they drag on.....
so now we are seeing the dad is aware of the sister divorce stages but it was still keep quiet.....
ops i better keep it short to my mumbling lols

angelangie said: i love the stories so far but to be honest YiWan & XiaoFei developments stages is starting to wore me off.....i almost like banging my head against the table when i was like.....'Not Again'? and then they drag on.....
so now we are seeing the dad is aware of the sister divorce stages but it was still keep quiet.....

thunderman1 said: angelangie said: i love the stories so far but to be honest YiWan & XiaoFei developments stages is starting to wore me off.....i almost like banging my head against the table when i was like.....'Not Again'? and then they drag on.....

angelangie said: thunderman1 said: angelangie said: i love the stories so far but to be honest YiWan & XiaoFei developments stages is starting to wore me off.....i almost like banging my head against the table when i was like.....'Not Again'? and then they drag on.....

angelangie said: thunderman1 said: angelangie said: thunderman1 said: angelangie said: i love the stories so far but to be honest YiWan & XiaoFei developments stages is starting to wore me off.....i almost like banging my head against the table when i was like.....'Not Again'? and then they drag on.....

I watched until 6 episodes:). It's good. I'm curious what happened between 2nd-3rd sister (about "incident")???I have an conjecture...QQ mentioned her college dating-boyfriend. Later during YW's dressing she mentioned that she saw her falling in love.Maybe YW had a crush on QQ's boyfriend, but she didn't confess (so shy) so he chose QQ.. Maybe therefore she also helps (a bit guilty feeling) YW-XF pair...I see next episode we can see the youngest girl's love interest. I love all the pair, but I don't know what they want to bring out from QQ-boss story, because BIG NO on cheating... Maybe new interest or divorce? Because intro (on episodes' beginning) when pairs together are walking towards the car, QQ is walking alone... Maybe this is signal...