"nicer" entertainment companies for trainees?

Guest pisceanreve

Guest pisceanreve

By nicer, I mean companies who are relatively easy on you? For example, companies that work you semi-reasonable hours and let you get more than five hours of sleep?Also, ones that don't encourage extreme dieting to the point of malnutrition?Overall, I want to find companies that treat their trainees like humans instead of just products.For example, I will stay FAR away from Core Contents Media, SM, ones on the slave contract list, and those random small companies run by terrible people (also while we're at it, I definitely do not buy into the YG "family" according to various interviews about trainee life there)
My list of "nice" companies so far:
1. Big Hit 2. Woolim3. Cube 4. Pledis (I think?)5. dream company: Jackie Chan Group Korea (lol but really)
Any more ideas...?I've been scouring the internet for information about companies, but all anyone ever talks about are the big three :/

• 2 weeks later...

Archived