This Sweater?

Guest mackyhyung

Guest mackyhyung

Hi guys. I've been looking for a certain sweater that Kim Jong Kook wears in the pictures below. I've asked this many times already in Yahoo and nobody bothers to ask. So I'd like to know if anybody here knows what he is wearing. Please, this is the only possible place where I can ask this:

I'd like to know the kind of sweater it is, like everything that this sweater has:

420680_516822258354995_1526050882_n.jpg

tumblr_n4wodijLkz1s0f6zio1_1280.jpg

I'm not quite sure what you are asking, but... It looks like the fabric is "eyelash knit". This is a type of knit style where there are little fuzzy bits sticking out from the knit. The yarn is different from your typical yarn. It can be made of of cotton, polyster, nylon....  Eyelash knit is slightly fuzzier than this but it can come in a variety. Here is a similar sweater: 
 http://www.forever21.com/Product/Product.aspx?BR=f21&Category=promo-teddy-sweaters&ProductID=2000137727&VariantID= 
It has the same boat neck, is black, and has a very similar texture. It is labeled for women but I think it can be a unisex sweater.   
If you want to find the exact same sweater, you could look at who published or took the photos and find a list of clothes he wore in the photoshoot and you may possibly find the brand of it. But that would be a long process. 

• 3 weeks later...
Guest mackyhyung

Thank you both for answering, but the results I got where more for women, then for men. And when I found 2 for men, they had these 2 MAJOR flaws:

Sold out on lyst.com
2. Found one over $600 (too expensive for a sweater)

So would you guys suggest me another place or search that HAS to do with the sweater? I'd really appreciate it a LOT.

wemoveon said: If you want to find the exact same sweater, you could look at who published or took the photos and find a list of clothes he wore in the photoshoot and you may possibly find the brand of it. But that would be a long process. 

the material is predominately found in women sweaters. you will need to spend money towards a mens designer collection if you want one specifically for men. the forever21 link wemoveon posted is perfect for you. its in stock and cheap as chips.

upon closer look, im quite sure that the sweater the model is wearing is the christian dada eyelash sweater.

• 1 month later...
Guest Fayerith

They sell it basically everywhere here in Seoul, at side road shops, at underground subway shopping center - and it's only $5Cheers ;)

Archived