Cast:

Simon (SpeXial)

Teddy (SpeXial)

Sylvia Wang
Cosmos (AND)
Ting (AND)Lucia (AND)
Allie (AND)Sunnee (AND)
Synopsis:

At every turn, evil threatens to overtake good and rule the world. In a world known as the Bronze Dimension, the K.O. Bad Girls are their last hope to fight off demons and other evil spirits and protect the people from being swallowed up by darkness. The K.O. Bad Girls sign a treaty with their Guide, Xiong Ya (Teddy of SpeXial), to wage a war against evil and vow to risk their own lives to protect their dimension. But when one of their own is suddenly thrown across the sky and killed right in front of them, will the other girls – Yi Xiao Feng (Wen Yu Fei), Kate (Yu Zhou), Ai Li Er (of A.N.D), Xiang Ning (Yu Ting of A.N.D), Yan Yan (Lucia of A.N.D) and Ding Dang (Sunnee of A.N.D) – be able to fulfill their promise?

Watch it here with English subs!
Raw Preview:

OSTs:A'N'D-Angel and Devil

Pets Tseng - Just Lose It (Hurt so much)

Additional Links:

Angel 'N' Devil 終極惡女 Viki English Subbed Episodes
Angel 'N' Devil 終極惡女 Raw Episodes
Angel 'N' Devil 終極惡女 Official Facebook Page
Angel 'N' Devil 終極惡女 Official GTV Website

SOOMPI RULES OF CONDUCTDon't post any requests for subs!Anything unrelated to the drama characters/plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images.01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki,Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their Id reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Today I already watched first 5 episodes and I have to say it's super exciting even though I don't usually watch fantasy, sci-fi or something like that, this one I really enjoying. And also it's my very first taiwanese drama ever. At first I could not decide which drama should I watch, but finally I took right decision :)

Archived