My style is boring

halfmoonsmile

Guest kiki_725

Is your style 'boring' because you wear it everyday? Maybe you think your style is boring but someone else thinks it's really cool, maybe it's just boring to you because it is your style - it's what you wear everyday.

Guest Janie Lee

hii :D i usually go on soompi once in awhile truthfully to find people who want to find some new inspiration on fashion.  i used to have a hard time finding my own style a long time. but i def got inspired by youtube videos. here are some links of some videos i made :D
my fashion i would describe is more girly and more "korean-ish" like k-style. hope you can get some ideas and maybe inspired? 

:)--janie

Guest I_play_with_dolls

Just wear things that you like, even if you think it may look too bold. If you're going to be stared at, might as well feel great what you're in while you're doing it.  

Guest kiki_725

@Meany-chan - Most people only wear hoddies etc when just popping out and about. I think one of the problems is that we so many bloggers dress up and take photos but the thing is they know they are going to be posting that picture on-line for everyone to see so they want to look nice. They must have days when they just thrown on a hoodie!

Is there a celebrity style you really like? Maybe try looking up photos of them and either save them to your computer or create a pintrest board so you have a large range of ideas. Then look at the things they tend to wear frequently. I've done this myself and I have noticed I like black/grey structured clothes. Maybe save some pictiures to your phone and carry them with you when shopping?

Use accessories to jazz up your style. For example a simple tee can look so much cooler with a chunky gem necklace.

img_9706.jpgDIY_Statement_Gem2.jpg

IMO I wouldn't wear a nose ring because that just looks tacky.

Archived