Eyelash Extensions?

wemoveon

Eyelash extensions seem to be getting really popular. Has anyone gotten eyelash extensions?Much much did they cost for you? Are there eyelash extensions for the lower lashes as well?
So many questions!! If you have experience/ know about this topic, let me know!

I've gotten eyelash extensions 3 times and loved them! 
depending on the salon you go to, the price can vary as well as the 'style' of lashes that you want, you can go for a natural, dramatic, thick, dolly like haha so many options~ for myself it costs around $80-120 with tip :/ which can be pricey for some but to me the results are well worth it, if you take care of them well and avoid oil based products around the eyes the fall out is minimal
. photo FE9431F9-5CCA-492A-8DEC-D878BB89F705.png_zpsfhbovi0r.jpeg you can get lower lash extensions as well but some salons don't recommend them because of the sparseness of lower lashes ^ ^ hope that helped answer some questions.

Yes. But I'm never getting them ever again.  
#1.  It hurts after, when touching your lashes at any time.  For example if you wash your face or rub your eyes, it may hurt.
#2.  Makes applying eye makeup a pain, literally
#3.  My real lashes fell off along with the fake ones

I got mine done in HK so the price was not really relevant.

@wemoveon it depends really because when your natural lashes begin to shed, the extensions will fall off with them. If the salon applied them properly the extensions can last from three to six weeks, and you can go back in for touch ups (usually after 2-3 weeks) you can prolong the life of your eyelash extensions too if proper care is taken haha my good friend is an esthetician who did my lash extensions so she's given me a lot of info about them! 

Guest trollqueenquits

You can always try supplements until then. I've been taking nature' bounty's hair, skin, and nails for about a month. Though I haven't seen much progress with my skin, my eyelashes have grown noticeably longer.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest aki_oku_15c6

I'm a certificated lash stylist... even tho I never had mine done lol~~ since my mom's job concludes eyelash extension I had to learn it to help her if needed... (fortunately it don't happen too often xD)

I know that my mom offers for a new set around 70€... it's quite affordable :3

There r different kind of lashes like single lashes(1:1), y-lash(2in1), w-lash(3-1) or spread lashes(?)... dunno what's called in eng lol~ single lashes r most comfortable to wear n look more natural

Ideally they should stay as long as ur natural eyelash grow out (yes they do grow out xD) but for refill I'd recommend every 3 weeks for ur lashes to stay beautiful ;D... the refill price depends either after how many weeks u r coming or sometimes how many lashes r still on u...

Yes u can also have ur lower lashes extended but only for special occasion like wedding ceremony or such

• 1 year later...

I wrote a really extensive review on eyelash extensions on my blog here:

http://www.whatsthelookotd.com/2015/10/19/eyelashes-mink-eyelash-extensions/

It can be pricey ranging from $40-$150 (not including tip) and it only lasts up to 6 weeks, depending how good your aesthetician is and if they use good quality glue. I've got mine done twice. The first time was meh, I had eye irritations due to the glue but it lasted like 7 weeks. The second time I had no pains but only lasted 3 weeks. (both times done at different salons)

• 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived