korean guy experience

Guest oldajuma

Guest oldajuma

I know it sounds really weird but Im a black woman and secretly Im only really attracted to Asian guys. Its embarrassing because its quite an odd pairing. I went to Korea for one night and I met a really nice korean girl at a club, she invited me to dance with her and her friends. So I do, suddenly this Korean guy starts talking to her in Korean about something idk. This guy is hot! Resembled G dragon no lie. So she tells me that he said I was beautiful but he is too shy to talk to me. So i try to talktalk to him and he freaks out. He bought me a drink and sent it over but when I thanked him he wouldnt make eye contact and freaked out when I touched him. I told him to give me a hug and he did but when I asked him to give me a kiss on the cheek he shook his head so I just left him alone after that. I dont know what that was.

Guest applejuicechaser

Hell yeah it's an odd pairing....!  Korean guys are typically reserved like Tevin Campbell and kind of goofy, but they've got heart. If you're from the US, why don't you meet Asian guys from the US? Somewhere like LA or NY?

Guest oldajuma

Hell yeah it's an odd pairing....!  Korean guys are typically reserved like Tevin Campbell and kind of goofy, but they've got heart. If you're from the US, why don't you meet Asian guys from the US? Somewhere like LA or NY?

I live in Florida there are very few Asians in my city

Guest jahdawta41

@oldajuma that to me just sounds like a difference in the value of touch. Some may think nothing of a hug or a peck on the cheek. While others view those as thing you do when you want to show someone that you care for them. That wouldn't be the case if you've just met him. I find that I'm that way too, its a turnoff for me when a man I've just met tries to hug me. Sounds like he was just a shy guy that may not have had a lot of experience with women and possibly had never had an experience like that with a black woman.  I've dated a one or two Korean men myself but like you I now live in the South and find that the Asian population is quite small. Who knows! Stay Strong, Aja, fighting!

Guest I_play_with_dolls

Just seems like he was uncomfortable with kissing a person he just met. I don't think it's a sign of not being attracted to you, it's just that you can't force people to do things if they're not comfortable with it. 

Guest oldajuma

Just seems like he was uncomfortable with kissing a person he just met. I don't think it's a sign of not being attracted to you, it's just that you can't force people to do things if they're not comfortable with it. 

@oldajuma that to me just sounds like a difference in the value of touch. Some may think nothing of a hug or a peck on the cheek. While others view those as thing you do when you want to show someone that you care for them. That wouldn't be the case if you've just met him. I find that I'm that way too, its a turnoff for me when a man I've just met tries to hug me. Sounds like he was just a shy guy that may not have had a lot of experience with women and possibly had never had an experience like that with a black woman.  I've dated a one or two Korean men myself but like you I now live in the South and find that the Asian population is quite small. Who knows! Stay Strong, Aja, fighting!

Thanks for your advice but before that same night, before i started talking to shy guy, a different korean guy kissed me on the lips. He wasnt acting like that or freaking out. I guess individuals are different

Archived