Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt and Jack O'Connell at Unbroken premiere

sugarplum892

Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt and Jack O'Connell at Unbroken premiere
Angelina Jolie and Jack O'Connell graced the red carpet at the world premiere for Unbroken today (November 17) in Sydney. 
Jolie exuded old Hollywood glamour in a strapless Gucci couture gown as she was joined by husband Brad Pitt, looking dapper in a back suit and tinted glasses.

SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA - NOVEMBER 17: Angelina Jolie arrives at the world premiere of Unbroken at the State Theatre on November 17, 2014 in Sydney, Australia. (Photo by Brendon Thorne/Getty Images) SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA - NOVEMBER 17: Jack O'Connell arrives at the world premiere of Unbroken at the State Theatre on November 17, 2014 in Sydney, Australia. (Photo by Brendon Thorne/Getty Images)

O'Connell was also looking smart in a three-piece suit and bow tie as he posed with director Jolie, co-star Miyavi Ishihara - who made his international acting debut in the movie - and producer Matthew Baer.
Jolie - who spent six months filming on Australian shores for her second directorial project - greeted fans gathering outside the Sydney State Theatre by signing autographs and taking selfies with members of the crowd.

SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA - NOVEMBER 17: (L-R) Miyavi Ishihara, Angelina Jolie, Jack O'Connell and Matthew Baer arrive at the world premiere of Unbroken at the State Theatre on November 17, 2014 in Sydney, Australia. (Photo by Brendon Thorne/Getty Images)

Speaking about her wedding to Pitt in the summer, she told the Daily Mail Australia: "It makes us happy to be married, if that makes any sense. I don't think we needed it but it feels... he's my husband."
On their children - Maddox, 13, Pax, 10, Zahara, 9, Shiloh, 8, and twins Knox and Vivienne, 6 - watching the film, she added: "They're all very emotional about the story and I look forward to them seeing it because I think it's very good for children. It's got good messages."

SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA - NOVEMBER 17: Angelina Jolie attends the 'Unbroken' premiere on November 17, 2014 in Sydney, Australia. (Photo by KHAP/GG/GC Images) SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA - NOVEMBER 17: Brad Pitt mingles with fans at the 'Unbroken' premiere on November 17, 2014 in Sydney, Australia. (Photo by KHAP/GG/GC Images)

The biopic stars former Skins actor O'Connell as Olympian and war hero Louis 'Louie' Zamperini, who survives a near-fatal plane crash in WWII and spends 47 days on a raft with two other crewmen. 
Following that ordeal, the group's endurance is tested even further when they are caught by the Japanese Navy and sent to a prisoner of war camp.

SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA - NOVEMBER 17: Angelina Jolie greets fans at the 'Unbroken' premiere on November 17, 2014 in Sydney, Australia. (Photo by KHAP/GG/GC Images)

Star Wars actor Domhnall Gleeson and Finn Wittrock also feature in the cast as Zamperini's fellow crewmen stranded at sea.
The screenplay was penned by Coen brothers Joel and Ethan, adapted from the book by Laura Hillenbrand.
Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt attend the World Premiere of 'Unbroken' at Sydney's State Theatre in Sydney, Australia.

Zemperini died back in July, with Jolie calling his passing "a loss which is impossible to describe".
Unbroken is released in the UK on December 26 and in the US on December 25.
Source

was reading an old paper and saw these pictures. i was surprised to see miyavi next to hollywood heavyweights. perhaps im just a fanboy, but i thought he looked really good up on that stage. might even say he had a stronger presence next to angelina jolie and brad pitt.

Guest motherducker

Oh man, I didn't even know Miyavi was in a movie! I was scrolling through the picture and saw him, thinking "who's that handsome Asian fella? Looks a lot like Miyavi. By god, it IS Miyavi!"

I haven't been caught up with news about him for a while.

Archived