Nancy Wu breaks up with boyfriend of two years

sugarplum892

class="headline" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; font-size: 26px; line-height: 1.21em; font-family: arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Nancy Wu breaks up with boyfriend of two yearsNancy Wu breaks up with boyfriend of two years

17 Nov – TVB actress Nancy Wu has recently confirmed her breakup with her boyfriend of two years, Patt Shum.

As reported on Mingpao News, Nancy admitted that the pair have broken up but denied that there is any third party involvement.

"I don't want people to think that he treated me badly. He was really good to me and didn't cheat [as was reported]," said Nancy.

The "Overachievers" actress also denied prior rumors of an upcoming wedding.

"We never made any marriage plans," said Nancy. "Those rumors were all fabricated by the media."

"However, I did once say that I consider him an ideal marriage partner," she added.

When asked on the actual reason for their breakup, Nancy only replied that a relationship issue can't be explained easily to outsiders, but stressed that the two of them remain friends.

As to whether there is a possibility of reconciliation, Nancy said, "I will leave it up to fate!"

Source

Archived