Need advice...flirting around???

TOPBIGBANG

So, I need some advice. At one point in a person's like you just feel like you want to fool around and have fun and i guess that's what i'm going through. I know that mixing work and personal life together isn't always the best ideas, but i don't really have anyone who i can really turn to or trust. So my "dilemma" is that I've been thinking about asking my coworker to "teach" me the basic of kissing and to just fool around a bit (not intimately). Maybe it's the feeling of being in my mid twenty's and haven't experience my first bf, kisses, etc., and that why i'm thinking of the way i am. So the question is should i go ahead and ask or wait until i find the "one"? i fear that when i do find that first bf i wouldn't know how to initiate the kiss or know what i'm doing. i know that lots of people say that it'll come naturally, but i have my doubts too. Please help :) lol. it feels like such a funny, ridiculous question but would like some input on this. 

I agree with @silent.dragon. Your future bf he will teach you and probably make the first move, and make the whole experience more meaningful.
At the end of the day, do you feel like you will regret fooling around with someone instead of waiting for the right time/person?

Guest Confuzzlekitties

In my opinion, I think following with the flow is the best. Wouldn't you think, it'll hold more meaning if you did those kind of things with your future bf. I also think that if you mess up on a kiss or anything like that, would be a "cute" memory you have with your future s/o.
-Cheers!

i am with confuzzlekitties, experience at kissing only making a weak relationship interesting!if he truly loves you, he will be willing to accept the fact that he is your first & learning it from your bf would make it more meaningful more passionate

• 3 weeks later...

Archived