what age group are you most attracted to?

Guest oldajuma

Guest oldajuma

I am in my midtwenties, Im 24. I am still really attracted to young men in their early twenties. 20-24. Most women my age want early 30s dudes.Im a cougar. Do you like people younger or older than you?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm 25 and I've always been attracted to guys 28-30s range; around 5 years older I guess... I've met some cute guys younger than me but I only think of them as younger brothers... :) the main thing that I find most attractive about them is their more mature mentality, not only in terms of romantic interests but they also can hold up more intriguing conversations. Another thing is I find guys with more developed facial structures, just the more mature look more attractive than the "flower boy" look. ;)

Don't understand how you're a cougar if you're still in your 24 and want guys between 20-24. That's kinda the age group most people your age would go for. Cougars are more like mid-30's and older who wants guys in their twenties. 

I'm in my mid 20s and I would go for any guy of any age group under 36 and over 20 years old. It really depends on how they are as a person.

Guest Confuzzlekitties

I am 24, and I fell for a guy who is 29. I never thought I'll go for someone who is older than me, but they are a bit more mature. I think it depends on what you are looking for in a relationship. Then again, I'm asian, so everyone I'm with looks like they are all the same age to me (around 20s and 30s)!!!

Guest applejuicechaser

You are not a cougar. A cougar is at least 30 years old! 

I'm 25, and I'm attracted to women who are around 33.. haha. I have an old-soul in a young body. But I guess, I'll stay attracted to people in my age group. I wouldn't want to grow-up with someone who will die before me, or someone who I will leave behind- long after my time.

Guest I_play_with_dolls

Ugh I hate to say but 25-30. I'm almost twenty, but all the recent dates I've been on are with guys who are 22 and older and I feel like I can't form a relationship with them, I' feel too young.

I'm 21. I'm usually attracted to ages 20 - 28. Somehow, though, I always find myself going out with 24- and 25- year-olds.

I'm still in my early twenties, so I don't really have much wisdom but just a simple self-reflection to offer. At this age (compared to the past), I don't really think about the age difference until it gets to the point where there's an obvious 10-year difference. Going backwards (younger) is a little different because some guys still have their baby faces and that's weird to me.

However, most guys in their 20s simply look like they are 20-something, and the specifics don't really matter (to me). So for me, a 25-year-old being attracted to ages 20 - 24 is not weird at all.

Archived