Korean/japanese tv series that u wish for remake (including casts based on ur personal preference)

Guest yubarimelon

Guest yubarimelon

Seo Woo2002 cast: Kim Min Sun

The antagonist Seung Hee, very sly, hateful and manipulative. She’s very jealous to Sun Woo cuz Sun Woo is the real Tae Hee’s younger sister,

and Chul Woong loves Sun Woo instead of her. Seung Hee and her parents are very cruel towards Sun Woo.

Seo Woo has Kim Min Sun’s antagonist eyes.

Park Yon Woong

f0OZgUOZp

Shin Mina-Ah2002 cast: Kim Jung Hwa

She has trait similarities to Sun Woo (kind, energetic, tough, tomboyish, free-spirited, rebel). She is Chul Woong’s sister and Sun Woo’s close friend.

She loves her family and always speaks what she wants to speak. I want to see Min-Ah as Yon Woong.

Yoon Seo Joon

iqueTew5p

Kim Jae Seung2002 cast: Kim Chung Ryeoul

He is Tae Hee and Yoon Hee’s cousin, lives with Tae Hee, his mother and grandfather.

He owned a café, where Yon Woong are works as waitress. Yon Woong and him are like cat and dog,

but then fall in love each other. Seo Joon is very kind and sweet, not like his mother.

What about you? Do you have any tv series that you wish for the remake version? (You can share your own stars, or even better storyline)

Share your imagination here J (Sorry for my broken English, i hope all of you still can understands)

Archived