Impulsive Shopping For Designer Brands (aboki, joyrich, etc)

Guest im.fabulous.bitches

Hello people. I'm a SHINee (mostly key and jjong) fanboy <3

and I have this bad habit LOL

when I have money I tend to go straight for the brands that kpop idols wear (even if I can't afford it)

and tbh I don't even wanna wear things that aren't a designer brand anymore.

Any advice to maybe save money on those brands or to be less tempted to buy them when I really can't afford it xD

Rihanna-wearing-Joyrich-Rich-Plaid-Varsi joyrich-ghetto-graffiti-tee-blk.jpg

joyrich-leopard-star-t-shirt-profile.jpg

140504_joyrich_011_.jpg

l_p0027101410.jpg

If you wanna find designer brands in general, try luxury consignment stores or thrift shops. With some hunting you will be able to find most of the same brands at a fraction of the cost. Other wise id say go for the dupes!! Name brands are kinda blah in my opinion. Especially if its more of a fad or to look like someone you idolize (which i really think you should just find your own style even if your inspired) because then you wont be spending money you dont have.
You wont realize it now, but buying name brands instead of saving your money for other things is kinda a bad idea.. i recently realized this this summer and ive been kicking myself at all the amazing things i could have done instead of mindlessly buying clothes.

zantac_2 said: stop idolising them. know that they are dressed by stylists with monomania towards whatever is expensive. as a result you are blindly following people with zero tastes and worse, you are a sheep.

-Mikki- said: If you wanna find designer brands in general, try luxury consignment stores or thrift shops. With some hunting you will be able to find most of the same brands at a fraction of the cost. Other wise id say go for the dupes!! Name brands are kinda blah in my opinion. Especially if its more of a fad or to look like someone you idolize (which i really think you should just find your own style even if your inspired) because then you wont be spending money you dont have.
You wont realize it now, but buying name brands instead of saving your money for other things is kinda a bad idea.. i recently realized this this summer and ive been kicking myself at all the amazing things i could have done instead of mindlessly buying clothes.

lol jeez. Find cheaper places to buy from. You mentioned Aboki, but a lot of Korean sites sell much of the same clothes, just styled differently. Then some even sell them cheaper than others. There are plenty of good places to find cheaper things and look just as good if you style it correctly.

Archived