Angel-Eyes.png 
━╃ Kill Me, Heal Me ━╃
킬미, 힐미

e85g587ia82j08jzg.jpg

━╃ Profile ╄━

Drama: Kill Me, Heal Me
 Revised romanization: Kilmi, Hilmi
 Hangul: 킬미, 힐미
 Director: Kim Jin-Man ( East of eden ) / Kim Dae-Jin ( Hotel King )
 Writer: Jin Soo-Wan ( The Moon Embracing The Sun )
 Network: MBC
 Episodes: 20
 Release Date: January, 2015 7
 Runtime: Wednesdays & Thursdays 21:55
 Language: Korean

Follows : Mr. Back

━╃ Plot ╄━

Here is one man living in a Dystopian world. He was traumatized as a young child.
It was difficult for him to deal with his childhood trauma so he created another personality to cope with his pain!
His alter ego’s uncontrollable anger will explode after being suppressed in his subconscious.
But the problem is that he will have no recollection of what happened while he was in a rage.
But the split personality turns out to have splintered into a third, fourth, fifth, sixth and seven personalities.
He quietly seeks medical help and is diagnosed with Dissociative Identity Disorder.
What caused him to have multiple personalities? Why did his mind have to create seven personalities to suppress his past?
What terrible things happened that he can’t remember now?
An annoying woman appears in the life of this man who is torn apart. She is a psychiatrist but quite transparent in her intentions. He almost even dated her.
When he asked her to take him on as her patient, she turns him down but offers to be his friend!

Credit : http://content.mbc.co.kr

━╃ Trailer ╄━

/

image-930D_54C8A4F4.gif

━╃ Cast ╄━

image-C39C_54B120F3.jpg
image-AD89_54C8A19A.jpg

image-5355_54C8A19A.jpg

image-7D1D_54B12538.jpg
image-A8B2_54C8B127.jpg

image-E15F_54B12538.jpg
image-7018_54C8B127.jpg

image-F260_54B12538.jpg
image-F9F2_54C8B127.jpg
image-B7A7_54B12538.jpg
image-61F0_54C8B127.jpg
image-6530_54B8DCF9.jpg
image-3C7E_54B8DCF9.jpg
image-6581_54F7BA82.jpg
image-FB55_54B8DCF9.jpg

Special appearance
Kim Seul Gi as Heo Sook Hee (1-3)
Jo Yoon Ho (조윤호) as biker gang's leader (1-3)
Jung Eun Pyo as Do Hyun's former psychiatrist (ep 1)
Woo Hyun as alcoholic patient (ep 1)
Goo Joon Yup as The DJ (ep 1)
Kan Mi Yun (간미연) as Se Gi's former girlfriend (ep 1)
LU:KUS (루커스) as idol group Rocking (ep 8)
Park Seul Gi as The MC for Rocking's fanmeeting (ep 8)
Jung Hae Won (정해원) as Rocking's leader J.I. (ep 11-12)
Ahn Young Mi (안영미) as Tarot fortune teller (ep 13)
Yuri (SNSD) as Yona (ep 20)

4yOtLxj.jpg
Credits to owner & Kill Me Heal Me fb page.

Credit : Asianwiki / Dramawiki

image-930D_54C8A4F4.gif

image-CCC6_54E284AB.jpg

━╃ Link ╄━
Official website / Daum / dcinside / Naver / Viki / Dramafever

━╃ Video ╄━
+

+

+

+

+
+

+

+ O

+

+
+

+

+

+
+
+
+

+
+
+
+

Credit : Owners

━╃ Recap ╄━
1 / 2 / 3 / 4  / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11 / 12 / 13 / 14 / 15 / 16 / 17 / 18 / 19 / Final
Credit : Dramabeans

━╃ Special Topics ╄━
Which of Ji Sung's 7 personalities from 'Kill Me, Heal Me' are you?
Relive the 10 funniest moments of 'Kill Me, Heal Me'!

━╃ Ratings ╄━
image-D87D_5507D95E.jpg

━╃ Awards ╄━

2015 (8th) Korea Drama Awards - October 9, 2015
Best OST Award

2015 MBC Drama Awards - December 30, 2015
- Grand Prize (Ji Sung)
- Best Drama Award
- Best Actor (mini series) (Ji Sung)
- Best Actress (mini series) (Hwang Jung-Eum)
- Excellent Actor (mini series) (Park Seo-Joon)
- Ten Star Award (Park Seo-Joon/Hwang Jung-Eum/Ji Sung)
- Best Netizen Award (Park Seo-Joon/Hwang Jung-Eum)
- Best Couple Award (Ji Sung/Park Seo-Joon)
- Best Actor or Actress Selected by Directors (Hwang Jung-Eum)

━╃ Original soundtracks ╄━

image-F128_54BE77FC.jpg
 Kill Me, Heal Me OST Part 1
Hallucinations (환청)
    Artist: Jang Jae In feat. NaShow (나쑈)
 Release Date: 2015-Jan-14

/ Lyric
Credit : MumbleBeatMusic 4G / klyrics.net

image-C80D_54E03918.jpg

Kill Me, Heal Me OST Part 2
Healing Love
    Artist: Luna of f(x) (에프엑스) and Cho Yi (초이) of LU:KUS (루커스)
 Release Date: 2015-Jan-28

Listen / Lyric
Credit : facelyrics.com / YOU and Me 4 XO 8 OFFICIAL Channel

image-6FCB_54E03918.jpg

Kill Me, Heal Me OST Part 3
Unspeakable Secret (말할 수 없는 비밀)
    Artist: Moon Myung Jin
 Release Date: 2015-Feb-09

Listen / Lyric
Credit : 2ost / Kpop Stream (KDrama OST)

image-5615_54E03918.jpg

Kill Me, Heal Me OST Part 4
This Feeling (이런 기분)
    Artist:
Lee Yoo Rim
 Release Date: 2015-Feb-12

/ Lyric
Credit : klyrics / Dead Dreamer

image-C031_54E42A6A.jpg
Kill Me, Heal Me OST Part 4
Letting You Go (너를 보낸다)
    Artist:
Park Seo Joon
 Release Date:
2015-Feb-17

/ Lyric
Credit : sleeplessalian / MumbleBeatMusic OST 2

image-DDBC_54F85AF2.jpg
Kill Me, Heal Me OST ALBUM
Track Listing
image-866B_54F85AF2.jpg
Credit : Dramawiki

Special Thanks
This active chinggu who made our thread lively

@Kail14 @ilchul , @Mau_Cherry , @mrslee , @onnififi , @moodypie , @juju84 @eunsuhae @valsava @nazzy1109
@denarvie @littleloony @kyuni88 @anagard @delfin @Pandaclub @eme85 @kyuni88  @alekaonu @IguanaSoap, @uglypearl
@yaqiyuki @Alpheng, @libra22 @lclarakl @lordj @RieNguyen  @Mau_Cherry @yaqiyuki  @mrslee @bebebisous33 ,@kara_mella
 @Moon_Fars @EmoA ,@Newssuki @SUNlight02 @chunnie36 @krish918 @gerrytan8063, @andy78 @plappi.alliance_at_yandex.ru_stv
@Aeliana @Annette, @eka1983, @ruzikie, ,@LdyGmerm , @classyviews, @icemaid, @sullifish,@BayuPratama,@adikkeluangman @secretgirl
@tesserio, @sharon1778_at_gmail.com_stv, @evie7,  @irinazhernovych, @Lunkera, @bohoo , @denarvie

To those whom I forgot to mention.
Cr. @Kail14

image-930D_54C8A4F4.gif

image-DCC2_54B53759.jpg

01.Soompi code of conduct | SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images.01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki,Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their Id reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

All photos are courtesy of MBC Korea and MBC Global. All information, translation, fanarts must be taken out with permission.

tumblr_nkkn2gNsXa1unb64uo2_500.gif

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Park Seo-joon courted for MBC drama Kill Me, Heal Me by girlfriday | November 11, 2014 |

ParkSeoJoon1.jpg

So it looks like MBC is going ahead with Kill Me, Heal Me as their next Wednesday-Thursday drama in the new year. This is the other drama with a hero who has a split-personality (I knooooow, of all the trends), that Hyun Bin got into a media scuffle with over his potential-maybe-but-not-really casting. He ended up taking SBS’s Jekyll and Me instead, and now Kill Me, Heal Me has secured a timeslot and is finally back in the casting game.

Read More

Credit : Dramabeans

@Maetawinz‌" Thanks for starting this thread..

Wow" I'm a big fan of Park Seo-Joon which the synopsis sounds intriguing with many personalities, to a fact that he probably wanted someone to kill him, but then found someone who really healed him that makes a lot of sense..

Guest yeohweping

Date of airing : 7th January 2015 After Mr.Back
Broadcasting station : MBC
Time of airing :
10:00 pm (Wed/Thurs) (korean time)
Official site :
Official eng site :
Writer
진수완 Jin Soo Wan
PD : 김진만 Kim Jin Man
Eps: 20 eps (70 mins each)
Main Cast :
(Leads to be announced on 18th november'14)
Supporting Cast :
Park Seo Jun
Special appearance :

Story : The third generation of a chaebol family suffers from multiple personality disorder after going through numerous life-threatening traumas. As he tries to get back on his life on the track with the help of a student majoring in psychology The "seven people" whom he created in his body began their battle to be the final dictator that will have control over his life.
(Park Seo Jun) is a genius writer who is determined to find out the secrets and stories of the third generation Chaebol, starts following him around to uncover them but unexpectedly forms an empathy for him instead.

=====================
Cast

112D30394E54AC9817B93B   (Park Seo Jun)
He is a quaky mystery writer who borderlines between a thin line of being a genius and an idiot because of his oddball personality and appearance. Having "sniffed" off a large story behind a 3rd generation chaebol, he started following the man around secretly hoping to get aspirations for his next novel. Using his imaginations and his findings, he started to piece his own puzzle of the man's life and unexpectedly forms an unlikely friendship with him and helps him find his own true self again.

===================

Must Read!! and follow!!
Soompi code of conductDon't post any requests for subs!Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images.01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki,Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their Id reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE ====================

Links

Nate news link
Aja Aja's DL links (Raw + OST) for members only
Korean Wiki (Check here for ratings)
Official MBC drama cafe

Kill Me, Heal Me
킬미, 힐미

ProfileDrama: Kill Me, Heal MeRevised romanization: Kilmi, HilmiHangul: 킬미, 힐미Director: Kim Jin-ManWriter: Jin Soo-WanNetwork: MBCEpisodes:Release Date: January, 2015 --Runtime: Wednesdays & Thursdays 21:55Language: KoreanCountry: South Korea
PlotA love story between the son from a wealthy family who has 7 personalities and a 1st year female resident who becomes a secret doctor for him. NotesDrama series will takeover the MBC Wednesdays & Thursdays 21:55 time slot previously occupied by "Mr. Back".Drama series is a joint production between Korean company "The PaN Entertainment" and Chinese company "Huace Media."Screenwriter Jin Soo-Wan previously wrote the screenplay for MBC drama series "The Moon Embracing The Sun" which was produced by The PaN Entertainment.Actor Park Seo-Joon has been offered the major supporting role and he is considering the offer positively.Lee Seung-Gi has been offered the lead male role and he is considering the offer positively.
CastLee SeungGi - positively consideringPark Sae Joon offered the role

Lee Seung-gi in talks to headline Kill Me, Heal Meby girlfriday | November 17, 2014 | 49 Comments

LeeSeungGi1.jpg

What’s better than Puppy in a drama? Why seven Puppies, of course. At least that’s what this show is banking on, anyway. MBC’s new split-personality drama Kill Me, Heal Me is reportedly in final contract negotiations with Lee Seung-gi (You’re All Surrounded) to headline the series as its leading man with seven different personalities. I’m a little torn about this news, since the drama’s premise is frankly worrisome, but then you go and cast Park Seo-joon (Witch’s Romance) as the second lead, and then Seung-gi as your hero, and now I’m seeing rainbows and hoping against hope that the drama is good. *shakes fist*

read full: http://www.dramabeans.com/2014/11/lee-seung-gi-in-talks-to-headline-kill-me-heal-me/

Lee Seung-gi may star in ‘Kill Me, Heal Me’

Actor Lee Seung-gi (OSEN)
Actor Lee Seung-gi is likely to play the lead role in the upcoming MBC drama “Kill Me, Heal Me.”

“It has not yet been confirmed, but Lee is interested in participating in the drama and is in the last stage of making a final decision,” the star’s agency was quoted as saying to a local media outlet on Tuesday.

The upcoming rom-com deals with the subject of dissociative identity disorder and portrays the romantic relationship between a wealthy man with seven different identities and his secret doctor.

“Kill Me, Heal Me” is being produced by Kim Jin-man and written by Jin Soo-wan, who wrote the screenplay for “The Moon Embracing the Sun.” The Wednesday-Thursday drama is scheduled to air in January after “Mr. Baek.”

By Kim Min-jin (minjin103@heraldcorp.com)
class="titleNews" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68); background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Lee Seung Gi Finalizing Confirmations for New Rom-Com ‘Kill Me Heal Me’

Lee Seung Gi has been almost confirmed for Kill Me Heal Me.

An affiliate of Lee Seung Gi’s agency told Newsen on November 18, “It hasn’t been confirmed but he is positively looking over it. We’re finalizing his appearance. You can say that we’re in the final step.”

Lee Seung Gi Finalizing Confirmations for New Rom-Com ‘Kill Me Heal Me’

For the drama, writer Jin Su Wan, who wrote KBS 2TV’s Capital Scandal and MBC’s Moon Embracing the Sun, will be joining hands with Kim Jin Man PD, who directed MBC’s Scandal: A Shocking and Wrongful Incident

MBC’s upcoming drama Kill Me Heal Me is a romantic comedy drama that will deal with multiple personality disorder, depicting love between a third generation heir of a conglomerate, who has seven different personalities, and his secret doctor.

It is set to begin in January, following MBC’s Mr. Back.

Photo credit: Newsen | Mwave EnewsWorld

• 2 weeks later...

Welll, hi there I'm an Airen (Seung Gi fan) since he confirmed the drama, I'll stick to this thread. The leading lady is a mystery to us, if anyone watched her movie enlighten us with her acting!! I'll be grateful.
At least the second lead is good, so, let's make a lot of good memories together :)

image-9696_54789BA4.jpg

Actress Lim Ji-Yeon has been offered for the lead female role in upcoming MBC drama series KILL ME, HEAL ME. Actor Lee Seung-Gi is currently "positively considering" an offer to play the lead actor in the drama series and Park Seo-Joon a primary supporting character.

If actress Lim Ji-Yeon accepts her offer, she will play Oh Ri-Jin. The character is a 1st year resident. She becomes the "secret" doctor for lead male character Cha Do-Hyun.

If actor Lee Seung-Gi accepts his offer, he will play lead male character Cha Do-Hyun. His character comes from a wealthy family and he has multiple personalities.

If Park Seo-Joon accepts his offer, he will play Oh Ri-On. His character is the twin brother of lead female character Oh Ri-Jin.

It's interesting to note, SBS drama series "Jekyll and Me," starring Hyun-Bin, also deals with the main character having multiple personalities and is slotted to air on Wednesdays & Thursdays at 10PM beginning this January in South Korea, which is the same time slot tentatively slotted for KILL ME, HEAL ME.

Credit : Asianwiki

From the moment i heard the plot i was into it but after hearing some time ago that Seung Gi said his YES i was into i must see it,now i'm only curious if this one will be head to head with Hyun Bin's comeback drama because man,that will be such a hard choice for who will be the 1 one to see as live because i'll see them for sure being with my 2 most favorite actors and not to say i like this type of crazy plot >:)

Guest sunshineo

Anyeong Everyone..!! :-h I'm an Airen too.. SeungGi's fan.. :)

Well, formerly I intend to start join here if he already confirmed take this role, but even though there're still no official confirmation.. seems like it more to positive. So, I think I'll start show myself at least to say hello ^^ (and maybe share info if I have some :D ).

For SeungGi casted in KMHM,
Tbh at first I was shocked when the news broke and have mixed feeling.. never expecting about this and somehow want my man to have more loose schedule. But hey..!! it's always one of my dream that someday I hope SeungGi can play role with multiple personality. If you ask why, I'm kind of fans of D.I.D themed movies like "Sybil", "Shutter Island", "Identity" etc, (but I love romance and comedy too, so please don't think that I'm a psyco :P ).  I'll take this as a surprise present for my hope.. and now I'm already can't wait to see 7 different SeungGi!! I believe he'll nail it!! :x :x :x
I even already imagine several personalities for Cha DoHyun.. ;)) (It's the character name right.. I'll try to use it more often now). Child personality is one in my priority, something like a kindergarden or elementary child personality. I'll get mad if they didn't use SeungGi cuteness in this role!! >3<
Will talking about the rest personality that I want when We got news about confirmation, unless they give us the list of the persona at the same time :P #Cantwait

For Park SeoJoon as second lead
Looks like his role here not as rival in love as typical drama usualy did, because his role is twin brother of the female lead (Unless he have sister complex which I hope No :P ), and seems the ones who will interfere the love line are Cha DoHyun's another  personalities. I love @AmelA idea in LSG thread about how if he become like a narator for this drama, like he in the process in writing his novel when he narate it. It'll intersting and give some flavor for this drama. ;) It said Ri-On will form an unlikely friendship with DoHyun and helps him find his own true self again. So, I can't wait to see SeoJoon bromance with SeungGi, On screen and Off Screen (Always love SeungGi bromance with his previous co-star :D)

For Lim Ji-Yeon as female lead
Tbh, actually I hoping for someone else, but if she really accept this role, I'll welcome her with open mind. It just I've never watch her work or know her before. Trying to search about her, but can't get much. So, I'd like to hear oppinion from anyone who've watch her movie too. ^^ There're still no character info about Dr. Oh RiJin, except she'll become DoHyun's psychiatrist who he will fall in love with. I hope she will have interesting character that not only as far as kind :P

More than anything else, I hope the writer and PD have a good story line!! As I said before, I love DID theme, and this 7 persona issue already brought me in. But how now DID like become a trend somehow made me worried, I hope Korean viewer not got sick of it. Fortunately it said this drama will be a romcom (with some drama and mystery), so maybe it will be more light and up beat story that more enjoyable by viewer. [-O<

Daebak wishes for KMHM.. ^^

Guest sunshineo

Oo..? I didn't realize my post would become that long.. mianhae.. ^^'

And I forget to say Thanks to @Maetawinz for started this thread.. Gumawo-yo.. :-*
Even tho one of your fav actor's drama maybe will become head to head with KMHM, I hope you'll keep take care for us please ;;)
Thanks for the updates ^:)^

----------------------
Some info about KMHM from intelligence Airens via twitter :D

Christina WaNg제의 @ChristinaWSGL  ·  27 Nov

[KMHM] 'until now', the list of actors/actresses who join : 박서준, 박준규, 김희정, 최원영, 김혜리, 이미도, 강문성, 백철민

Names in Eng : Park Seo Jun, Park Jun gyu, Kim Hee Jung, Choi Won Young, Kim Hyeri, Lee Mi Do, Kang Moon Sung, Baek Cheol Min.

cr:daum cafe/dc

Christina WaNg제의 @ChristinaWSGL  ·  28 Nov

Ms. Kim Hyeri....might not able to act in KMHM for her "news"today..

tryp96 @tryp96  ·  28 Nov

According to dclsg fans, Kim Hee Jung (Daegu's mom) has been cast in drama KMHM; it'll be her 4th time working with SG.

@tryp96  ·  28 Nov

Kim Yoo Ri also joins the cast of KMHM (article does not say anything about her role) http://news.nate.com/view/20141128n21952 

I realized that the twins do look like twins, look at their EYEBROWS!!! They have the same nose, lips, except he's tanned and she's fair. Now I understand why they cast her. And she graduated from the best acting school on SK, so she's good ... she's good.
I'll go with this drama till the end :)

Rookie actress Im Ji-yeon to romance Lee Seung-gi in Kill Me Heal Meby javabeans | November 28, 2014 | 1 Comment

imjiyeon_15.jpg

Oh, interesting: Next year’s multiple-personality rom-com drama Kill Me Heal Me, which is heading into final negotiations with Lee Seung-gi for the lead role, is now in talks to cast rookie actress Im Ji-yeon opposite him. I would have expected the drama to cast somebody with more name recognition, or for somebody like Im to get a secondary role, but she has reportedly received the offer to play the heroine who’ll romance Lee Seung-gi.

Not that I doubt that a new actress could do a good job, as I’ve been hearing quite a bit about Im Ji-yeon this year despite her newness on the scene, thanks to the intense romantic melodrama Obsessed, which she acted in alongside Song Seung-heon and Jo Yeo-jung. I haven’t seen her acting yet, but when a debut feature role earns you multiple awards and the lion’s share of attention for a movie with bigger stars (she’s picked up wins at the Buil Film Awards, the Film Critics Association Award, and the recent Grand Bell Awards), you tend to take note of the name.

Read more: Dramabeans

Guest sunshineo

I think I'll save rating talks latter when it have been aired ^^' don't want to jinx it.. I'll just pray for it great success.. hehe.. :)>-

So from Dramabean's post, now we know more about the female lead character:

Famale Lead: Oh Ri-jin

Chae DoHyun's secret personal doctor, who is a first-year psychiatry resident with bipolar disorder. In any case, the heroine’s character is quite the smart cookie, having earned a perfect score on the college entrance exam, and has an easygoing personality (and tremendous appetite) to contrast against her pure, sweet looks. She’ll have a fraternal twin brother whose name is Oh Ri-on.

So, Oh Rijin and Oh Rion is faternal twin (not identical). It means It's Ok if they don't have similar looks. But afterall they're sibling, it'd be good if they looks a like..^^
Some of comment on DB seems like taking Bipolar disorder like it is same with D.I.D with 2 persona. But we should keep it in mind that Bipolar is different with DID.

Bipolar Disorder (Wiki)

Bipolar disorder, also known as bipolar affective disorder (and originally called manic-depressive illness), is a mental disorder characterized by periods of elevated mood and periods of depression. The elevated mood is significant and is known as mania or hypomania depending on the severity or whether there is psychosis. During mania an individual feels or acts abnormally happy, energetic, or irritable. They often make poorly thought out decisions with little regard to the consequences. The need for sleep is usually reduced. During periods of depression there may be crying, poor eye contact with others, and a negative outlook on life.
read more

Even though people may think that DID patient is just have Bipolar, or maybe suspect Bipolar patient as DID, but both are different.  While DID is having more than one personalities which in this drama DoHyun have 7 personalities, Bipolar disorder is more like have cycical changes in mood but it still have 1 persona. Since RiJin is a psychiatrist, maybe her lack of sleeps and should facing numerous psychiatric case become some pressure that made her have Bipolar disorder. Or who knows, maybe there some causes that will deepen her character here. So we will not get the mere nice and sweet female lead here.

Looks like it's not only DoHyun who will being healed, but with their love, both DoHyun and RiJin will heal each other..
did I sound cheesy? :P but Loves is always cheesy.. ;;)

Archived