Elanne Kong claims to suffer from depression

sugarplum892

class="headline" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; font-size: 26px; line-height: 1.21em; font-family: arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Elanne Kong works hard to pay for her caseElanne Kong works hard to pay for her case

11 Nov – Elanne Kong, whose contractual dispute with former agency Universal International has entered legal proceedings, revealed that she has been working hard since becoming a freelance artiste.

As reported on Oriental Daily, the actress, who now mostly works in mainland China, revealed that she has just finished filming new movie "I Love Fareham" in Xiamen, and has taken a lot of jobs ever since.

"I am very grateful to those who have helped me during my most difficult moment," she said, during a music event at the AsiaWorld Expo. "I have been working hard to raise legal fees, and have already paid six figures for the case."

Declining to make too many comments about the case, Elanne said that she will let her legal representative manage everything.

Asked if she would sign with another company, the actress said that she will only do so after her case is settled so as not to burden her new employer.

Source

• 1 month later...

class="headline" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; font-size: 26px; line-height: 1.21em; font-family: arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Elanne Kong claims to suffer from depressionElanne Kong claims to suffer from depression

14 Dec – It has not been an easy road for Elanne Kong ever since she was entangled in a contract dispute with former agency, Universal International.

The actress, who attended a Christmas event at a mall on 7 December, admitted to the media that she had suffered from depression in the early days of the conflict, according to East Week Magazine.

"I had to see a psychiatrist on a regular basis. On the worst days, I would be crying all the time," said Elanne.

However, the actress claimed that she is now partially recovered, and will continue to make an effort to improve.

In regards to her lawsuit, Elanne said, "I am passively waiting for the result. I hope that it can be resolved quickly."

Source

Archived