Color combination for home decor....

Guest RogerSanchez

Guest RogerSanchez

I Think choosing the best color for your wall is the most important task. Because you can also need to choose home decor according to it.  Decorating a home with perfect things and in good manner will add a different look. What you people think about the importance of home decor.Fill free to discuss here........

• 2 weeks later...
Guest vixxviii

I am still no good at decorating...my walls are white and plain! But I think it's important to give your home personality and make it feel cozy.

Wow, I never actually thought about the importance of home decor/interior designing until you brought it up. o: I guess you're right though. My walls are a very, very light shade of lavender so I unconsciously tend to pick out pink-toned items for my room. The problem is I want to change the color but I have way too much heavy furniture to move. :/ What color are your walls? :D

• 4 months later...
Guest juliekruse_stv

Interior decoration is an important task to do according to me. We must always use quality products to improve the durability of home. To know more, visit here.

• 1 month later...
Guest severus

My walls are beige and I have one burgundy wall, all my furniture is white or beige, so my headboard stands out against the burgundy wall. My curtains are light gold, to match one accent chair that's gold.

Another part of the house that I decorated:

IMG_5217.jpg

I like it when there are no more than two major colour families. And red and gold because Gryffindor duh. 

• 3 weeks later...
Guest lonnanecker

Even I agree that during home decoration color combination to the wall is must so as to make your interior more real and lively. If the colors are mismatched with the floors or carpets, it will give dull look to your house.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest cornerstonegifts_stv

Get color scheme inspiration with gorgeous color palettes and tips for choosing the right colors for your rooms. From calming combinations of neutrals to color-studded palettes in green, blue, red, yellow, and more, see how hues work together to both unify rooms and create eye-catching contrast. Get inspiration for every room in your home -- including your living room, kitchen, dining room, bedrooms, bathrooms, and more. Learn how to match colors and use fabrics, accessories, artwork, and more as inspiration for crafting a color scheme that fits your home and your style. Refer with expert advice and photos of rooms with gorgeous color schemes, you'll be equipped to start crafting your own color schemes to apply to the rooms throughout your home.

• 1 month later...
Guest emily_clay_stv

The best paint color is ultimately, whichever one you like and feels right in the room. I personally feel decorating home with themes is a good option. I use cozy cottage with distressed finishes in bedrooms. Use large-pattered vinyl wallpaper — easy to put up and take down, doesn’t leave a mark even. I used white and buttery color combination in the kitchen. It looks nice, simple white and yellow to liven up our kitchen. A couple of days ago I read an interesting article on paint color for every room. I shared it with you all guys.
http://porch.com/advice/how-to-choose-the-best-paint-colors-for-every-room-in-the-house/
I hope that you all will enjoy it..

• 1 month later...
Guest ChetHolley

Your interior and wall colors shows your personality, they way to decorate your room and walls...

Our walls are cream, brown furniture and curtains, cream and golden cushions, black center table with beautiful center-piece and lovely scented candles.. It looks awesome!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest sarvesh

I think when you are going to do changes in your house and want to decorate your home then you can take many things into consideration. Like changing the curtains, shopping for designer bed sheets, buying attractive pillow covers, purchase table cloths and table mats to decorate your dining table etc. These are few home decor ideas you can implement. Just make sure everything has to be compliment to your home and also your nature.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Colors really play a vital role in home decorating whether you are decorating bedroom, kitchen or any other part of the house. There are some colors and combinations that really make space bigger and shine. Some of the popular color combinations are here that one can prefer to have.

Fresh-lime-color-theme-bedroom-design.jp

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm in the beginning phase of renovating my kitchen right now.  Everything is currently in some form of wood.  Planning to paint the wood panels white with a tint of gray, the cabinets white / off white to go with the new countertop.  It's been a little difficult deciding on the color scheme but definitely want to brighten up the room since it's really dark with all of the wood.

Archived