[Drama 2014/2015] Love&Secret 달콤한 비밀 Sweet Secret Thank you For Watching..

Ldy Gmerm

Sweet Secret 02

Title: 달콤한 비밀 / Love & Secret
Also Known as: Sweet Secret
Chinese Title: 甜蜜的秘密
Genre: Romance, Family
Episodes: 100+
Broadcast network: KBS2
Broadcast period: 2014-Nov-11
Air time: Monday to Friday 19:50

Synopsis

Chun Sung Woon (Kim Heung Soo) is the director of a large fashion company and he is a cold-blooded man. He then meets Han Ah Reum (Shin So Yool) who is a single mother and fall in love to her. Due to Han Ah Reum and her daughter, Chun Sung Woon turns more humane and becomes a strong support for them.

Main CastShin So Yool as Han Ah ReumKim Heung Soo as Chun Sung WoonYang Jin Woo as PhillipLee Min Ji as Go Yoon Yi
Han Ah Reum's familyJung Dong Hwan as Han Pan SukKim Hye Ok as Oh Myung HwaSon Seung Won as Han Jin WooPark Joon Myun as Oh Sun HwaChoi Seung Kyung as Kwon Young SooYang Han Yeol as Kwon Hyuk Min
Sung Woon's familyKim Eung Soo as Chun Do HyungHwang In Young as Lee Soo AhHeo Jin as Lee Hae BangJo Hyun Do (조현도) as Chun Sung Ho
OthersJo Hyun Shik (조현식) as Secretary JangIm Baek Chun as Kim Sung ChulYoo Hee Do (유희도) as Woo Sang Joon

Production Credits

Director: Park Man Young
ScriptWriter: Kim Kyung Hee

Official Site

Credit: http://www.koreandrama.org/?p=37927

This drama replaces Cuckoos Nest (Two Mothers).

KBS World TV will air subbed episodes two weeks after start around 11/24 on their YouTube Channel "KBS World TV"

"- Premiere: 2014 Nov 24
- Telecasting Time: Every Mon-Thur 08:50am &

(Seoul, UTC+9), with English & Chinese subtitle on KBS World TV"

Shin So Yool As Han Ah Rum (Designer/OTP and single Mother)

Kim Heung Soo As Chun Sung Woon (OTP)

Lee Min Ji As Go Eun Ah (Co-Worker and potential fiance to CSW)

Yang Jin Woo As Philip (ex-boyfriend/lover of HAR and the Baby's Bio Father)

Han Ah Rum's parents

Kim Hye Ok As Oh Myung Hwa (HAR's Mother)

Jung Dong Hwan As Han Park Seok (HAR's father)

Thanks to @NewKDramaAddict for providing new pictures and posters and preview video link for this drama..

fullsizephoto512883.jpg
http://www.hancinema.net/korean_drama_Sweet_Secrets-picture_512883.html?sort=Most_Popular_Pictures
fullsizephoto512882.jpg
http://www.hancinema.net/korean_drama_Sweet_Secrets-picture_512882.html?sort=Most_Popular_Pictures

fullsizephoto512884.jpg
http://www.hancinema.net/korean_drama_Sweet_Secrets-picture_512884.html?sort=Most_Popular_Pictures

Preview:

Video Credit KBS World TV Channel on YouTube.

***Recaps***

Page 1 Scene Recap Episode 1
Page 2 Scene Recap Episode 2
Page 3 Scene Recap Episode 3
Page 4 Scene Recap Episode 4
Page 4 Scene Recap Episode 5
Page 5 Scene Recap Episode 6
Page 6 Scene Recap Episode 7 and 8
Page 7 Scene Recap Episode 9
Page 8 Scene Recap Episode 10
Page 9 Scene Recap Episode 11
Page10 Scene Recap Episodes 12 and 13

Thanks to @jadecloud for the below:
NOTICE TO ALL - PLEASE READ!
Soompi code of conduct | k-drama & movies forum rules

Don't post any requests for substitles
Anything unrelated to the drama plot/cast is considered off-topic/spamming. 
Don't quote images.
Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there are major ongoing crackdowns.
Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.
Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, Youtube, etc., should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting here

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

photo512873.jpg

Shin So-yul and Kim Heung-soo are getting intimate in the new KBS 2TV drama "Sweet Secrets".

Pictures of the two of them show them about to kiss and looking at each other with loving eyes. Shin So-yul has her arms around Kim Heung-soo's neck, looking as happy as can be. Kim Heung-soo also has his hands around her waist and is looking at her as if she is the most beautiful thing in the world. Their lips are about to touch and they just can't keep their eyes off each other.

Shin So-yul and Kim Heung-soo's intimate scene is a behind cut from a teaser. They showed such great teamwork that it was hard to believe it was the first time they met after the script reading. They're well-absorbed into their characters that it made the entire set held their breaths while watching them.

Shin So-yul added sentimentality to her lovely and cheerful image. Kim Heung-soo took off the tyrant image from the past work and became a romantist. Despite all the love around them, it's too soon to think that they are nothing but a happy couple.

Shin So-yul takes on the role of a strong and bold single mom named Han Ah-reum. Kim Heung-soo is Cheon Seong-woon, who has a deep wound on the inside. They conflict with one another and become enemies. They bicker and quarrel all the time, providing fun and entertainment to the viewers and becoming the source of energy for the drama.

"Sweet Secrets" is a family drama about a man and a woman healing each other through a child and realizing the meaning of family. It also reflects on the struggles of a working mother who has to balance between work and child care.

"Sweet Secrets" is coming on the 10th of November after "Cuckoo's Nest".

Source : www.osen.co.kr/articl...

source and HanCinema permalink

photo508341.jpg

Musical actor Son Seung-won is starring in the new KBS 2TV drama "Sweet Secrets".

He landed himself in the role of Han Jin-woo.

"Sweet Secrets" is about a single-mom with a secret and a cynical man healing each others' pain and finding the meaning of true love and family starring Shin So-yul, Shim Ji-ho and Kim Heung-soo.

Son Seung-won takes on the role of Han Jin-woo, Han Ah-reum's (Shin So-yul) brother. He is a medical school student who was raised under a patriarchal father and a mother who wants him to become a doctor. However, he's always wanted to become a musician.

Son Seung-won has starred in musicals such as "Thrill Me", "Trace You" and "Hedwig" and more.

Source : star.moneytoday.co.kr...

source and HanCinema permalink

@ Ldy Gmerm Thanks for creating this thread

I'm actually looking forward to this daily drama. I love Shin So Yul. She's an Amazing actress. I'm super happy she's given the chance to play lead. I hope this will open amazing doors for her in the future to.

By the way, is it too early to know who will be subbing this drama? I assume KBS will since they usually sub their own dramas right?

Since this is a daily and on KBS's network  it will most likely be subbed by KBS. They are normally a week to two weeks behind with subs on their Youtube Channel. So when this starts it will prolly be up to episode 5 or 10 raw before KBS release episode 1 subbed on their channel.

Hello Everyone,
<:-P \:D/ :-h

Good to see some additional interest in this drama.. I thought the story line sounded interesting when I was looking for New dailies. (unfortunately a few have been a dud in recent months.. I hope this one does not go that way.)

This one is suppose to start on the 10th so I hope it does start on time. I do not watch the drama on before this so I do not know if it ended today or not.

I look forward to seeing you guys in this thread.. have a good weekend.

Google translate strikes again. :D

"[연예] 새 일일저녁극 ‘달콤한 비밀’… 김흥수·신소율 제작발표회 "
["[Entertainment] new daily evening drama 'Sweet Secrets' ... Kim Heung-Su, Shin So Yul press conference"]

2962137_dFg.jpg

"KBS 2TV 일일저녁극 ‘뻐꾸기둥지’ 후속드라마인 <달콤한 비밀(연출 박만영/ 극본 김경희)>의 제작발표회가 오늘 오후 서울시 강남구 논현동 임피리얼 팰리스에서 열렸다. 이 자리에 박만영 PD 외에 김흥수, 신소율, 양진우, 정동환, 김응수, 김혜옥, 황인영, 이민지 등 주인공들이 참석했다.

‘달콤한 비밀’은 비밀을 가진 당찬 싱글맘 (신소율 분)이 까칠하고 냉소적인 철벽남 천성운(김흥수 분)을 만나면서 서로의 상처를 보듬어주며 진정한 사랑과 가족애를 깨닫게 되는 가족드라마다. "

["KBS 2TV drama evening one days 'Cuckoo's Nest' follow-up drama <Sweet Secret (directed bakmanyoung / Kim Kyung Hee screenplay)> The press conference was held in the afternoon, Gangnam-gu, Seoul Imperial Palace Nonhyun. In addition to this place bakmanyoung PD Kim Heung-Su, Shin So Yul, Jin-woo Yang, Dong-hwan Jeong, Eung-soo Kim, Hye-ok Kim, hwanginyoung, including Lee Min-ji hero attended.

'Sweet Secrets' is dangchan single mom (Shin So-yul min) family drama that gives this touchy realize the true love and gorgeous appearance and cynical cheolbyeok South cloth nebula (Kim Heung-Su minutes) bodeumeo by meeting each other's wounds with a secret."]

20141106_s111.jpg
"제작발표회에서 박만영 PD는 미혼모를 둘러싸고 벌어지는 이야기를 통해 진정한 가족애를 보여주겠다고 말했다. 막장 요소는 최대한 빼겠다고 선언했다. 또 그는 드라마의 모든 출연자에게는 비밀이 숨어있다고 전해 호기심을 자극했다. 여주인공인 신소율은 사회적 편견에 맞서 씩씩하게 이겨내는 미혼모 연기를 펼칠 거란 포부를 밝혔다.

한편 MBC 드라마 ‘야경꾼일지’에서 광기 어린 왕을 소화해 다시 한 번 연기력을 인정받은 김흥수는 쉬지 않고 곧바로 작품을 선택한 이유를 밝혔다. 개인적인 일로 공백기가 길었던 만큼 계속 연기를 하고 싶다는 소감을 전했다. 또 이번 드라마에‘로맨틱한 요소가 많다'며, '언제 부잣집 아들 역을 해보겠냐’ 며 출연 계기를 밝혔다.

KBS 2TV 일일드라마 <달콤한 비밀> 은 ‘뻐꾸기 둥지’ 후속으로 11월 10일 오후 7시 50분에 첫 방송된다."

["Bakmanyoung PD at the press conference was offered to show the true stories happening around the gorgeous appearance through a single mom. Face the elements declared he would remove as much as possible. He also intriguing cast of the drama and tell him all those hidden secrets. Heroine, Shin So-yul said the aspirations'd unfold a single mother overcoming energetic acting against social prejudice.

The MBC drama "Night Watchman's Journal" Kim Heung-Su to digest once again recognized by acting insane king said the reason was soon selected works tirelessly. Personal days, according to testimony interregnum that wants to continue acting as gileotdeon. Also, a lot of romantic elements 'in this drama said, "when wealthy son try the station going to watch' he told the instrument appeared.

KBS 2TV drama <sweet secret> is the 'Cuckoo's Nest' follow-up to the first broadcast on November 10 19:50."]

source: http://news.kbs.co.kr/news/NewsView.do?SEARCH_NEWS_CODE=2962137

@LdyGmerm,  Thanks for the news article.. Well let's see how it goes KBS has been showing bad daily's lately if this one fizz out bad like cuckoo nest and angels revenge I think I'll write them and tell them to give they daily's time slot to something more productive..  

I'm going to watch, interesting story. I'm curious about the child's story (especially dad). From trailer (sweet, light mood) and the title (secrets) I have a feeling, that maybe we will have Bori story (innocent girl, whose child maybe is not hers). But it's possible other secret will be there :) I hope on yb-kbsworld will be subtitled. 

I'm going to watch, interesting story. I'm curious about the child's story (especially dad). From trailer (sweet, light mood) and the title (secrets) I have a feeling, that maybe we will have Bori story (innocent girl, whose child maybe is not hers). But it's possible other secret will be there :) I hope on yb-kbsworld will be subtitled. 

If it's going to be on YouTube Kbsworld then most likely it'll be subbed which it looks interested..

Guest Castler

Might give it a try since it's guaranteed to be subtitled. (I just hope the plot doesn't get too convoluted, it always seems like after daily dramas lose some steam they attempt to bring in drama through every makjang cliché they can think of.) 

Here's some video previews for it: 

csancsy said: I'm going to watch, interesting story. I'm curious about the child's story (especially dad). From trailer (sweet, light mood) and the title (secrets) I have a feeling, that maybe we will have Bori story (innocent girl, whose child maybe is not hers). But it's possible other secret will be there :) I hope on yb-kbsworld will be subtitled. 

First Episode recap coming in a bit. I have to get the characters down to type it up but from what I saw a bit (have to watch the raw because my stream hosed up in the middle of the episode) Our OTP's met for the first time with a bit of conflict and a baby between them LOL.

Be back in a bit with the recap..

Archived