BB creams for tan skin?

Guest Leah Llamas1430293129

Guest Leah Llamas1430293129

Does anyone have bb cream recs for girls with a darker skin tone? I know etude house & missha carry them but I need a more wide range to choose from^^ as someone with darker skin than the usual Korean, even the darkest shade can look a lot lighter than my skin tone TT_TT am I the only one? sighs. but let me know! i'm willing to try anything~

Guest blckprl95

Garnier? I used it for some times. It blends to any skin tone I think. But I don't use it anymore since:

1. It gives a matte finish (I like a semi-dewy look xD)

2. doesn't moisturize my dry skin :(

3. I don't wear make up often xD

No, you're not the only one! My skin tone's kinda dark.

I need more knowledge about bb cream products. So... I'll just wait for other recommendations with you. xD

missha has the darkest tones available for true bb creams. all others ive seen or tried gives off a dusty kinda pasty look thats not cute.
I usually mix my bbcream with a bit of foundation to darken it up and it works amazing for me. I still get all the benefits of the bb cream but in my skin tone.

3 Concept Eyes Back to Baby BB Cream is pretty good. I got a free sample the last time I ordered from Stylenanda and wasn't sure what to do with it because I'm much darker than the shade they have. I tried it out and it blended into my skin tone so it should be good for any skin tone seeing as there is only one shade. It makes your skin softer and smoother, and it smells great... 
Actually, I just read the info on the website and it says: "...this BB Cream forms a translucent glowing layer for baby-like healthy skin" & it also hydrates the skin. Idk if that's what you're looking for though..

Guest SophieSerenity

I'm kind of having that problem in reverse- Korean BB creams are a bit too dark for my skin. I had a bit of a tan from swimming at the beach, but my skin tone has gone back to normal now ._.

Guest blckprl95

Yeah I had but that is not so result oriented, bb cream make my face dry.

Me too! I had to double moisturize my face before using bb cream ><

that's why I stopped using it

Archived