[OFFICIAL] CROWN COUPLE - The Three Musketeers' So Hyun ♥ Yoon Seo (Lee Jin Wook and Seo Hyun Jin)

Guest dramacf

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Glad to join this forum. OK, I will make a confession here:   I am also addicted to the Crown couple On and off screen.  Maybe it's because they have such an awesome chemistry on and off-screen as well.   They really tempt me to ship them as a real couple.  If you have not seen TTM BTS, I recommend you to do so. You will find how much they care for each other off screen and off script. If you read these articles and videos below, you will see why I said so.   They are very playful and comfortable to each other. They tease each other a lot between takes.  If you notice the their BTSs, SJH even showed aegyo in front of LJW.  Love reading these articles: 
 http://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2014/09/24/youre-my-woman-anyway/
 http://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2014/10/08/the-airbag-effect-pout/
 http://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2014/10/20/the-crown-princes-labour-of-love/
 http://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2014/08/27/crown-prince-fends-off-paparazzi/
Enjoy this ship!

Thanks to the uploader of this YT video, this is really the scene where I really fell in love with the Crown Couple and when I do declare that Seo HJ has become one of my newly found favourite actresses:

The romance begins and a surprise kiss, yay...such a warm and heart-warming scene. Love it!

Yipiii Crown Couple official thread. Thank you ZarraJae for making it.
That pink top + pink skirt that CPss uses in the 1st post, I think they're not came out yet in episode 1-11? If true, than CPss health will be better soon enough in episode 12 so ohlala session will take place at episode 12? ;))

Yeeay, I'am glad because they have Own Thread^^

I Shipper them On Screen and tempted to Shipper them in real life, but I'am Ignore that for some personal reason

I Love Lee Jin Wook before TTM, and very Love Seo Hyun Jin after Watched this drama, She always very beautiful in Hanbok >.<

jolin_chan said: Yipiii Crown Couple official thread. Thank you ZarraJae for making it.
That pink top + pink skirt that CPss uses in the 1st post, I think they're not came out yet in episode 1-11? If true, than CPss health will be better soon enough in episode 12 so ohlala session will take place at episode 12? ;))

Crown Couple's First Real Kiss which turned me into a puddle of goo:
FirstKiss_zpsf3628e45.jpg

Cr topstarnews.net

@irfa1314 I have amended the "Cr as tagged" to the pictures and have decided to give credit to each picture individually instead. The said picture is definitely from your blog and a thousand apologies for not giving the proper credit to you directly.  ^:)^

with the exception of episode 11, which are your top 3 favourite crown couple scenes? MINE : 1) the "i'm not interested in women" scene from episode 4 -- LOL // 2) the drunk in the courtyard, you're not sincere, princess carry scene from episode 9 // 3) the "cast me aside" scene from episode 8 - ugh heartbreaking :'(

Guest MaryFairy

Ahh! Our couple has a thread?? I'm just going to share my recent artwork (I've posted the same in the main thread) I hope you'll love them!
I made our lovely OTP out of polymer clay. He's wearing his archery gear as seen in Ep. 11, and she's wearing one of her royal hanbok (this one was inspired by the one she was wering in Ep.4)
d0680167-d020-4ecc-99f8-8cf420e903fd_zps

And of course, she also needs the famous hairpin ^^
3656e3d3-70ca-4577-96d0-a6896072e072_zps

Enjoy!!

@ZarraJae
This is soooo cool.....now we can spazz our heart out with offending other co-stars ;))

BTW I believe SHJ's name is spell as Seo Hyun Jin (according to wikipedia) not Soh Hyun Jin

Born February 27, 1985 (age 29)
South Korea
Other names Seo Hyeon-jin
Education Dongduk Women's University - Applied Music
Occupation Actress
Agent Jump Entertainment

Korean name
Hangul 서현진
Revised Romanization Seo Hyunjin
McCune–Reischauer Sŏ Hyŏn-chin

Anyway, do you think we can come up a nickname for them beside the royal couple, like Jin-Jin couple or Wook Jin couple  :-?

@grake
Other than ep 11 my 3 favourite scenes wud be
1) When PDH was in YS's room & SH found him hiding behind the screen. The glint in his eyes & the way he snap DH off tell us he was really furious finding him there and his jealousy was genuine

2) YS's drunken scene, how gracefully drunken she was, declaring to the eunuchs she wants to ask the king to dethroned her before CP came scooping her in his arm while glaring at her, then turn to his servants & told them to keep their mouth shut abt the incident

3) In ep 10 when young Tani abruptly enter the room while calling 3 Musketeers, then CP smugly told KJJ, "What?? Change MY princess? Not a chance!" Love the possessive way he said that, also how angry he was towards KJJ for even suggesting it

Hi I just saw the video of making the episode 12 in TVN TTM official website,I don't know how to convert it or put it in youtube but here's the link

In the video, I think there's a hope of baby making scene for the royal couple..yipppee and SH really angry toward HS

*edit
this is the video in youtube

cr: tvN DRAMA youtube

Guest daneeollie

OMG..ogf course I have to join this threat because I shipped them since the first eps of Three Musketeers!! Actually I fell in love with the crown prince first..with their playful character..then I saw how desperade the crown princess when she knew that his husband found out about her first love & even tease her with it. Omg, and their second kiss a.k.a prince surprise kiss..I saw how he also confuse about his feeling toward his wife! Soo cute ♥♥

Archived