[Drama 2014/2015] Lady of the Storm 폭풍의 여자

NewKDramaAddict

fullsizephoto510501.jpg
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Drama Details:
Drama: Stormy Woman (literal title)Revised romanization: Pokpoongui YeojaHangul: 폭풍의 여자Director: Lee Min-Soo ( Scarlett Letter and White Lies)Writer: Eun Joo-YoungNetwork: MBCEpisodes:Begins November 3, 2014 --Runtime: Mon-Fri 07:50Episodes: 120
PlotJung-Im (Park Sun-Young) lives an ordinary life as a wife and mother. Her ordinary life comes to a halt when her friend has an affair with her husband and she loses her daughter So-Yoon. 

Drama it is replacing"Stormy Woman" takes over the MBC Mon-Fri 07:50 time slot previously occupied by "Everybody, Kimchi!".
CastPark Sun-Young as Han Jung-ImKo Eun-Mi as Do Hye-BinHyun Woo-Sung as Park Hyun-WooJung Chan as Park Hyun-SungSun Woo Jae Duk as Do Joon-TaePark Joon-Hyuk as Jang Moo-YoungShin Yun-Sook as Ko Choon-SimLee Ju-Sil as Kim Ok-JaSong Lee-Woo as Jang Mi-YoungYoon So-Jung as No Soon-ManPark Jung-Soo as Lee Myeong-Ae
Source: Asianwiki_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
IMBC website

CHAT Room is available during live broadcast: http://www.chatzy.com/33228713204268

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I may have to take a look at this. It seems that Jung Chan as Park Hyun-Sung is playing the husband I think who cheats. (per what I observed in the teaser)  And Hyun Woo-Sung as Park Hyun-Woo seems to meet her by accident. Good I too was disappointed in his character in the last part of noble woman so I am hoping he ends up being the end game for the lead OTP female. (which means he ends up helping her at some point) So tell me since their names are similar will Park Hyun Woo and Park Hyun Sung end up being related?

I know I am going to hate the cheating and the treating our Female OTP badly part. But I will take a look .. lol are we doing a chat for this one as well? Looking around and seeing all my drama buddies :)

@NewKDramaAddict thanks for making the thread.. I will be here in support!! :)

@suchadiva42 i dont think hws is the hubby i think its the guy (not hws) from ice adonis who was yr knight in shinning armor....

I know HWS is the one from Ice Adonis and Noble Woman that made me blow off some steam watching him in that drama, So I'm hoping he shines in this drama being all man taking off his superman cape and all :))

HWS is shinning right now in cuckoo nest only thing with her she to bust screaming she's a MOM and letting that hot lawyer get away.. I'll take Tarzan if she willing to pass him up .. Well hoping he will end up with happiness in this drama

@LdyGmerm,  This is KBS right we all should have any problem with this drama live so a chat room will be cool I'm in if you open the thread for it

valsava said: HWS is shinning right now in cuckoo nest only thing with her she to bust screaming she's a MOM and letting that hot lawyer get away.. I'll take Tarzan if she willing to pass him up .. Well hoping he will end up with happiness in this drama

@LdyGmerm,  This is KBS right we all should have any problem with this drama live so a chat room will be cool I'm in if you open the thread for it

Alright everyone hope this drama be an enjoyful one that keeps us wanting more, but please don't let the EVIL DOERS get away for 119 episodes then forgiving them at the end.. Oh I need to stop or my Blood Pressure will indeed reach a breaking point!! Aigoo, Aigoo..

I just hope the heroine wont be as stupid as the one in Crazy Love...that was the most crazy drama ive ever laid eyes on.

No my friend back that up" You forgot Everything Kimchi chic PHJ, now that's a lunatic from hell..

But hoping no one in this drama is even compared to her azz 8-|

Archived