Guest rohma13

Guest rohma13

15636468596_2d40a03a3f_o.jpg
Title: Boarding House No. 24
Genres: Idol Drama, Romance, Korean Drama, Comedy
Original title: 하숙집 24번지
Broadcast Network: MBC every Tuesday at 6PM
Rating: PG-13

class="video-title mtn" data-block-track="containerLink"Boarding House 24 - 하숙집 24번지

Synopsis:  

What would you do if you found out that you have a 24-year-old child but had no additional Information? The owner of a boarding house (Kim Kwang Kyu) learns on his mother’s deathbed that he has a child, but she doesn’t tell him anything else other than the fact that the child is now 24 years old. Determined to locate his offspring, the man researches the children of all of his past relationships and identifies six 24-year-olds (Dongjun of ZE:A, Dohee of Tiny-G, Ken of VIXX, Hyunyoung of Rainbow, High Top of BIGFLO and Kim Sa Eun) – three men and three women – and executes an elaborate plan to get the six to come live at his boarding house. The very different 20-somethings deal with life, love, work and relationships as they all live under one roof. But will the house owner be able to identify which one of these six youngsters is his child? “Boarding House No. 24” is a 2014 South Korean comedy series.

Crdt to Viki

Nobody's writing in this thread?  Okay, I'll start.  I'm loving them all and the comedy.  At first hte laugh track was annoying, but now I don't notice it.  Even the toilet humour isn't putting me off, and it usually does.   
There is one exception: the thug girl.  I dunno: it's too much violence and the forcing a "relationship" on someone else by threatening to hit them if they don't is all icky.  

BUT, any ideas from people how any of these kids afford to live?  And I'd really like to know how Hyunyoung's going to pay off all her debt...

Guest rohma13

tulip06 said: Nobody's writing in this thread?  Okay, I'll start.  I'm loving them all and the comedy.  At first hte laugh track was annoying, but now I don't notice it.  Even the toilet humour isn't putting me off, and it usually does.   
There is one exception: the thug girl.  I dunno: it's too much violence and the forcing a "relationship" on someone else by threatening to hit them if they don't is all icky.  

BUT, any ideas from people how any of these kids afford to live?  And I'd really like to know how Hyunyoung's going to pay off all her debt...

I am surprised more people are not watching this drama. It is very similar to Surplus Princess (The Mermaid drama). I am somewhat worried that this drama will be cut short. But, my favorite couple in the drama is the gold digger and Kim Dong Jun.Also, although they might be idols, I felt that their acting was pretty good.

Anyone else think the Ahjussi is too mean for words?  Okay, he helped out Sa Eun, but the way he treats people he knows aren't his kids is too much.  And he was awful to Bangin in the last episode. 
Also, BangIn's crying over Ahjussi the most out of his three breakups was really funny. 

The last episode was, for me, disappointing.  It was a silly show, but it had some sweetness and sentiment. But not in the last episode which was almost weird silly and had so little feeling. The  faux pregnancy hoax to get her  to go to the hospital, was so stupid and he turns out to be a web cartoonist?   It didn't even make sense. :-O

• 4 months later...
Guest kyung-jin

15 Must-see K-dramas starring the Kings of K-pop

by CoCo Kdrama on Tue, Apr 14, 2015

Soul, swagger, and stunning acting abilities, these male K-pop idols-turned-actors have it all. To celebrate their success, DramaFever has partnered with Spotify to curate a special K-pop Idols: Males Edition playlist dedicated to them! Get your fix of the Kings of K-Pop by tuning in while you work and play, and see more of your favorites as leading men in these 15 K-dramas. 

13. Boarding House No. 24, starring Kim Dong Joon of ZE:A, Ken of VIXX, and High Top of BIGFLO

8ea0dc4e4f.jpg

Six young people with different personalities and different backgrounds move into a boarding house together. What they don't realize is that it's not mere coincidence they're new roommates: it's all the owner's doing. A bachelor and a playboy, the owner (Kim Kwang Kyu) recently discovers that he has a child who's about 24 years old and born in the late summer. Curious as to who his child is, he brings these six young strangers together to find him/her.

Source: http://www.dramafever.com/news/15-k-drama-starring-the-kings-of-k-pop/

Archived