Why do guys with girlfriends look at me?

happynonsense

I've had guys tell me they think I'm cute. I have never thought of myself as super attractive at all (I don't wear makeup ever) but I notice sometimes some guys look my way whether I'm on campus, in class, or studying in the library.When they're pretty cute themselves, I tend to be a little bit interested as well. But it always turns out too good to be true; I eventually find out they already have a gf. (This has happened to me three times!) It's so frustrating and every time this happens, my hope dampens. :( Why does this always happen? and how do I let it stop bothering me so much??

They look at you because they think you are attractive. Doesn't matter that they have girl friends they will still look at you. It doesn't mean they are cheaters or anything it just means they like the way you look. Maybe you are attractive and just don't know it especially if you say you never wear makeup. Either that or they aren't really looking at you :-(. You really shouldn't let this bother you do you want to date every man that you look at? I sure as hell don't want to date every woman I look at.

Guest luxbunni

how do I let it stop bothering me so much??ok gurllll. just remember that just because a guy looks at you doesn't mean he likes you or is interested in you. if you are good looking to them guys, they will look! 
A good option to not let this bother you is to have some sort of rule. For example, when I was still playing the single life game the rule was that I would never guess if a guy liked me or not. Either they tell me straight out or I wouldn't waste my time thinking about it. 

There are girls out there who dont get looked at, at all.  Maybe instead of seeing this as so terrible you should feel grateful people are even looking at you.  Its like someone complaining when the internet goes down for 30 minutes.  Yeah, its fine to be upset but not worth starting a public thread about it when there are other people who dont get internet at all.
ps.  Theres no such thing as only having good looking guys with girlfriends to look at you.

Guest I_play_with_dolls

Being in a relationship doesn't permit people from finding other people attractive. Also just because they think you're attractive doesn't mean they want to date you. Idk girl, you're old enough to be on uni, this stuff should be common sense. I kind of feel like I'm responding to a 14 year old middle school girl from a shoujo manga, you know, those mangas where the character's eyes are huge and sparkly as the nebula. 

There are so many reasons the guys could be looking at you for reasons beyond attraction. Sometimes I just find people interesting to look at as I walk by. It doesn't necessarily have to mean anything beyond that.

Guest nobody knows

lol ....
sometimes i stare at someone too much cos they're so ugly that i can't look away

prolly not your case
but
just goes to show, people will stare for the strangest reasons

you just have to be patient, that's all -__- unfortunately.

I've met many girls, most of the good looking ones are taken, the rest of the good looking ones don't find me attractive. it really is frustrating. even my ex was taken when she first met me, f-ing unreal. why is everyone taken? the only thing I can do is keep trying and be patient about it. I'll complain, that's for sure, but at the end of the day, I know that I'm going to end up having to wait.

Guest Nikki_Valentine

Guys with gf's look at me too but I guess that's just the nature of guys. They're always wanting more than they have..

• 2 weeks later...
Guest kawi250r

Relax stop over thinking. Guys are guys and are gonna check out any girl no matter if theyre dating someone. Doesnt mean they wanna date you

• 2 weeks later...

Archived