Pink Rose Autumn/Fall Makeup Tutorial With Korean Products

Guest cloudwatching

Guest cloudwatching

Hey you!

Today I'm going to show you an adorable look for those dingy autumn days when you just want to look like a princess!

I really hope you found this useful, any suggestions please let me know in the comment section. :D

If you enjoyed watching my stupid face then please give it a thumbs up and subscribe for more!

www.youtube.com/cloudwatching1
www.twitter.com/cloudwatching1
instagram: @insta_cloud

This is SUCH a pretty autumn look, I love how fresh and light it looks despite the autumn colours. Does that make sense? Haha.

I normally shy away from the brighter berry colours in my eyeshadow palette because I'm really pale and I think I'll look like I got hit in the eye... but you really made it look great, so I think I'll give it a try, although maybe blended with a brown or something to ease me into it ;) I love those colours and they're perfect for autumn and even winter.

I've been looking for a concealer, if it's not too off topic can I ask how you like the one you used in the video? It looks like it gives a pretty decent coverage and goes on nice and smoothly but I wanted to hear from you before I rush out and buy it :) Thanks for sharing the look and the makeup inspiration, I'm going to go subscribe now! xo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest cloudwatching

itspey said: This is SUCH a pretty autumn look, I love how fresh and light it looks despite the autumn colours. Does that make sense? Haha.

I normally shy away from the brighter berry colours in my eyeshadow palette because I'm really pale and I think I'll look like I got hit in the eye... but you really made it look great, so I think I'll give it a try, although maybe blended with a brown or something to ease me into it ;) I love those colours and they're perfect for autumn and even winter.

I've been looking for a concealer, if it's not too off topic can I ask how you like the one you used in the video? It looks like it gives a pretty decent coverage and goes on nice and smoothly but I wanted to hear from you before I rush out and buy it :) Thanks for sharing the look and the makeup inspiration, I'm going to go subscribe now! xo

Guest cloudwatching

Hello all! 
This is my latest video, I really hope you enjoy it.
A bit of a softer look for those days when you want something quick and easy and don't feel like wearing much makeup!
Suggestions are welcome! xxx

http://youtu.be/kWmKdnG4H6w

Archived