Face Shop Recommendations

Hi, I'm wondering if anyone is familiar with Face Shop's products, as a store just opened up in my area, and I usually order all my Korean make-up and skin care through online, but am kinda of curious about this brand since it's near my home, by our Korean Market?? The rice cleansing face oil looked interesting, but was wondering if anyone tried any of their products? I usually go for Tony Moly or SkinFood with my skin care brands.

Their eyebrow pencil is really good! It's called Design your eyebrows, it's a twist up pencil with a spooly on the other end. It's quite cheap too!

I also have their Rice Cleansing face wash which is okay, nothing special though.

I don't buy a lot of their skincare products, but I hope this helps lol.

Guest Greent_madness

@bebemui I totally agree with you on the Face Shop's cleansing foams. In particular, I tried the Green Tea Phyto Powder. Although it does the job of taking off most of your makeup (if it's not waterproof) and leaving your face feel clean and refreshed, I found it a bit drying even on my oily skin. 
However, I've been really loving their oil control film. It comes in 50 sheets, and it is A LOT more affordable as compared to the Clean and Clear oil absorbing sheets. The best part is that it doesn't smudge or affect your makeup!
I also heard good reviews on the Aqua Tinted BB Cream and the Face it Primer in Velvet Skin. 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest c.odette

You should check out reddit's 'asian beauty' sub, which runs a series of 'best and worst of' - they did TFS a while ago:
http://www.reddit.com/r/AsianBeauty/comments/2hnfnd/the_best_and_worse_of_the_face_shop/

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Chasing-A-Fairytale

I think The Face Shop has great nail polishes! They range from $2-$9 CAD so you can grab some pretty good deals in my opinion. I really like their face masks (espically the Mung bean because it's good for pores!) and their make up removing wipes are affordable and great products! 

Guest insanity4ps

Hey guys, For me, I prefer Tominori for facial shades and Inisfiri (i'm not sure I spell them correclty) for moisturizing cream! Missa's revolution cream is also good!

Thanks everyone, for your suggestions and responses, I was very interested in the rice cleansing oil, right now I'm using Innisfree Jeju volcanic cleanser, it's good, but I'm looking for something more gentle, so thought I might try the oil!
I did see all their nail polish colors and the mango face wash smelled very nice!!

Guest TheBeautyBreakdown

I actually really like the The Face Shop Rice Water Bright Cleansing Light Oil... It's nice and light and convenient! I use it when I can't be bothered to wash my face but need to remove my makeup... this stuff powers through my makeup! That's probably my favorite products by the face shop!  

Archived