Cho Hyung Woo (조형우)

Guest ich9999

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ich9999
Guest ich9999

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/10/cho-hyung-woo-reveals-disturbing-mv-teaser-for-someone-i-know-featuring-kim-ye-rim

Cho Hyung Woo reveals disturbing MV teaser for 'Someone I Know' featuring Kim Ye Rim

Singer Cho Young Woo has revealed an eerily disturbing music video teaser for "Someone I Know" featuring Kim Ye Rim.

"Someone I Know" is an offbeat song with a slow tempo on Cho Young Woo's upcoming first mini album 'HIM'. With an intense piano melody and Kim Ye Rim's soft vocals, the track has a unique sound. The MV also features Brown Eyed GirlsGa In, who plays a woman with a tortured soul.

Check out the MV teaser above, and stay tuned for the full song on October 17!

Guest ich9999

http://blog.koreaboo.com/post/100022260553/gain-supports-cho-hyungwoo-at-his-mv-filming-set

Gain supports Cho Hyungwoo at his MV filming set

Brown Eyed Girls’ Gain shows her support for Cho Hyungwoo on his recent music video shoot! 

On October 13th, a warm photo of Gain and Cho Hyungwoo on his new MV filming set has been revealed on singer Cho Hyungwoo’s official Facebook page. The friendly photo came with a caption saying,"Cheering Cho Hyungwoo. Gain visits Cho Hyungwoo’s MV filming set!" 

These two artists are not only part of the same agency, but also have released a duet track in Cho Hyungwoo’s debut album back in 2013. 

Cho Hyungwoo’s unveiled  mini album “[HIM]” will release this coming October 17th on all music and online sites!

Guest ich9999

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-style: inherit; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; overflow: hidden; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"[Teaser] 가인이 '아는 남자' (MYSTIC89 x Apop Collabo Project)

Lol it's hyungwoo~~but lol at what gain said "(he's) definitely not my style" xD

— 파니 (@Ste_gOsH)

September 25, 2014

Guest ich9999

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-weight: normal; font-style: normal; font-size: 10pt; font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-variant: normal; line-height: normal;"[Official] 조형우 미니앨범 'HIM' 하이라이트 메들리 (Cho Hyung Woo) id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-weight: normal; font-style: normal; font-size: 10pt; font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-variant: normal; line-height: normal;" http://youtu.be/wW6yJgZNEQs  
Tracklist

1.-  HIM (Intro)
Composed by:  Lee Nile

2.- 꽃을 피우는 마음으로Lyrics by: Cho Hyung Woo / Composed by: Cho Hyung Woo / Arranged by:  Lee Sun Min 

3.- 아는 남자 (Feat. 김예림)Lyrics by: Kim Eana / Composed by: Lee Min Soo / Arranged by:  Lee Min Soo 

4.- 천국이죠Lyrics by: G. Gorilla / Composed by: G. Gorilla / Arranged by: G. Gorilla   
5.- 어느 날 문득Lyrics by MiSung (Sunny Hill), Lee Sun Min / Composed by: Lee Sun Min / Arranged by: Lee Sun Min

6.- Rain On MeLyrics by: Cho Hyung Woo,  Choi NackHyun / Composed by: Cho Hyung Woo / Arranged by: Cho Hyung Woo, Choi NackHyun, Lee Jae Kyoung, Park Shin-Won

The MV for "Someone I Know" will be revealed tomorrow~ :D i don't know exactly when tho..they didn't mention the time

— 파니 (@Ste_gOsH)

October 15, 2014

Guest tuna686

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/10/cho-hyung-woo-reveals-disturbing-mv-with-ga-in-for-someone-i-know-feat-kim-ye-rim

Cho Hyung Woo reveals disturbing MV with Ga In for 'Someone I Know' feat. Kim Ye Rim

Cho Hyung Woo has released the disturbing music video for "Someone I Know" featuring Kim Ye Rim.

"Someone I Know" is the title track of the singer's first mini-album 'HIM', which includes work by producer and composer Lee Min Soo along with Cho Hyung Woo himself. With an intense piano melody and Kim Ye Rim's soft vocals, the track has a unique sound. The MV also features Brown Eyed Girls' Ga In, who he collaborated with for his debut release 'Romantic Spring'.

Guest tuna686

http://www.koreaboo.com/video/cho-hyung-woo-releases-highlight-video-upcoming-album/

class="single__title entry-title"Cho Hyung Woo releases highlight video for upcoming album “HIM” Still from Cho Hyungwoo's highlight melody video teaser

After releasing a unique dashcam music video teaser, Cho Hyung Woo continues to tease his fans, this time with a highlight melody video!

On October 16th, Mystic89  revealed Cho Hyung Woo’s highlight melody video for his upcoming mini album “HIM”. Featuring female soloist Kim Yerim, this 6 track album will have fans swooning over Hyung Woo’s chocolately smooth ballad voice, which is perfect for the cold autumn season.

Perhaps what makes this mini album special is that he also took part in making more than half of his songs on the album. From composing the melody to playing the piano accompaniment, Cho Hyungwoo continues to further establish himself as a talented singer and songwriter.

His album “HIM” will be released on Oct. 17th!

http://www.koreaboo.com/video/cho-hyungwoo-releases-eerie-mv-someone-know-ft-kim-yerim/

class="single__title entry-title"Cho Hyungwoo releases eerie MV for “Someone I Know” ft. Kim Yerim 3

After a number of teasers these past few days, Cho Hyungwoo guarantees an eerie vibe for the full music video for his latest track, “Someone I Know” featuring Kim Yerim.

On October 16th, Cho Hyungwoo officially releases his latest album “HIM” in South Korea, which was followed by the full music video for the track, “Someone I Know.”

The music video starts off with a creepy and eerie concept, reminiscent of a thriller film as Cho Hyungwoo plays the piano before eventually killing the female lead. The entire video was complimented by a smooth, melodic jazz tune and accompanied by the violin.

The concept  follows the mysterious teaser clip for the track released last October 14th. It was further revealed that Brown Eyed Girls’ Gain showed her support for Cho Hyungwoo’s latest material by visiting him on the set of the video shoot.

Guest tuna686

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt"[조형우 Cho Hyung Woo (Feat. 김예림)] Kim Yerim 아는 남자 “Someone I Know” @인기가요 Inkigayo 141019

Guest tuna686

http://www.koreaboo.com/news/park-shin-hye-cheers-brother-featured-cho-hyung-woos-band/

class="single__title entry-title"Park Shin Hye cheers on her brother featured in Cho Hyung Woo’s band Park Shin Hye

Actress Park Shin Hye shows support for her brother, who recently took part in Cho Hyung Woo‘s new mini-album HIM.

On October 18th, Park Shin Hye made a shout out via her SNS account, saying, “My brother has participated in Cho Hyung Woo’s new album from the agency MYSTIC89. My brother will be a member of his band. They will start their promotional activities on MBC Show! Music Core today. Please give much love to someone I know.'”

Recently, Ga In also showed support for Cho Hyung Woo, visiting the music video filming set. Lim Kim, who is featured in HIM, also shared her excitement for his mini-album.

Park Shin Hye's brother

Park Shin Hye’s brother

Archived