[Drama 2015] Hyde, Jekyll, Me 하이드 지킬, 나

Admin

Viki-Presented-By-Banner.png

Angel-Eyes.png

In a world where a good guy like Dr. Jekyll and a bad guy like Mr. Hyde coexist together, two different beings, the two men fell in love with one woman, flying in a sweet, youthful and lovely romance. Mr. Hyde is the incarnation of desire, pleasure, anger and hatred. Rape, intimidation, assault and murder doesn't necessarily make us psychopaths. Which criteria could inspire evil desire to describe Mr. Hyde? So much for Mr. Hyde, who portrayed him this way? In his novel, Louis Stevenson published the story of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde in 1886.
What if human desire is evil? The human desire to have someone to love than simple desire is greater. There are more people who want to be in love than people who want to hurt others. If not, the human race has already been extinct. Our drama starts here. Mr. Hyde, the inner human nature is evil but what if he is the crystal displaying a vivid nature that is overflowing with love? Jekyll is not a good man bound by any morals but a bad man who doesn't know love and is extremely egoistical. Dr. Jekyll and Hyde are upside down. Mr. Hyde is afraid to love someone. Everyone knows the good side of Dr. Jekyll. Not everyone knows the story of a sweet guy that is Mr. Hyde! " (From Official Website, translation by @Hanyeoun & phillygirl315@viki.com)coc2.jpg

Hyde Jekyll, Me (Official title)Revised romanization: Haideu Jikil, NaHangul: 하이드 지킬, 나Director: Jo Young-GwangWriter: Lee Choong-Ho (comic), Kim Ji-WoonNetwork: SBSEpisodes: Release Date: January, 2015 --Runtime: Wed. & Thu. 21:55Language: KoreanCountry: South Korea
hjm.jpg

Koo Seo Jin is a man of two completely different personalities. Koo Seo Kin is cold and distant (not unlike Hyde) and "Robin" is soft and sweet like Jekyll. Seo Jin is the director of the theme park Wonderland and when he tries to kick out the circus from the park, the leader Jang Ha Na fights back. Will her plea to keep the circus around be heard? Will she be dealing with Seo Jin or Robin? [soompi TV]

Koo Seo-Jin (Hyun-Bin) has two different personalities. One of his personalities is cold like Hyde and the other is sweet like Jekyll. He works as the director of theme park Wonderland. Jang Ha-Na (Han Ji-Min) works as the master and actress of a circus at Wonderland. Koo Seo-Jin tries to kick the circus out of Wonderland and Jang Ha-Na reorganizes the circus to stay. In the process, Jang Ha-Na falls in love with Koo Seo-Jin. (Asianwiki)

Can a woman be in a love triangle with just one man? Jang Ha Na (Han Ji Min) finds herself in that impossible situation. Ha Na works as the master and actress in a circus at Wonderland, a large amusement park. Koo Seo Jin (Hyun Bin) is a third-generation chaebol (heir to a business conglomerate) who is CEO of Wonderland. Due to a childhood trauma, Seo Jin suffers from multiple-personality disorder, with one side of his personality being sweet and kind to others while another side of him is cold and mean. When Seo Jin tries to eliminate the circus from Wonderland, Ha Na fights to keep it at Wonderland, falling in love with both the mean Seo Jin and the sweet Seo Jin. But can such a strange relationship work? “Hyde Jekyll, I” is a 2014 South Korean drama directed by Jo Young Gwang. (Viki Channel)

coc3.jpg

coc.jpg

·         Hyun Bin as Goo Seo Jin (mid 30s, Executive Director of Thema Park Wonderland) / Robin (early 30s, the other character of Seo Jin)

·         Han Ji Min as Jang Ha Na (mid 20s, Commandant of Wonder Circus)

·         Sung Joon as Yoon Tae Joo (early 30s, A Hypnotist)

·         Hye Ri as Min Woo Jung (early 20s, a student)

People around Goo Seo Jin

·         Lee Seung Joon as Kwon Young Chan (30s, Seo Jin's secretary)

·         Han Sang Jin as Ryu Seung Yun (mid 30s, Executive Director of Wonder Group Hotel)

·         Shin Eun Jung as Kang Hee Ae (A Psychiatry)

·         Lee Duk Hwa as Goo Myung Han (late 60s, Chairman of Wonder Group, Seo Jin's father)

·         Kim Do Yun as Han Joo Hee (early 60s, Hostess of Wonder Group, Seo Jin's mother)

·         Kwak Hee Sung as Sung Suk Won (30s, Seo Jin's security team leader)

·         Lee Se Na as Choi Seo Hee (mid 20s, Secretary of Wonder Group)

·         Lee Joon Hyuk as police officer Na (early 30s, Kangnam Police Station's officer)

People around Jang Ha Na

·         ??? as Park Hee Bong (50s, member of Wonder Circus)

·         Lee Won Geun as Lee Eun Chang (mid 20s, stage director of Wonder Circus)

·         Oh Na Ra as Cha Jin Joo (late 20s, employee of circus)

People around Robin

·         Maeng Sang Hoon as Director Min (50s)

[credit : wiki-addicts]

coc4.jpg

tumblr_ni7p0qOOjv1qbxx00o10_250.gif

☸ dramabeans 1 * 2 * 3 * 4 * 5 *6 * 78 * 9 * 10 * 11 * 12 * 13 * 14 * 15 * 16 * 17 * 18 * 19 * 20
☸kwiyeopta ☸ 1 * 2 * 3 * 4 * 5 *6 * 78 * 9 * 10 * 11 * 12 * 13 * 14 * 15 * 16 * 17 * 18 * 19 * 20
☸ ockoala ☸ 1 * 2 * 3 * 4 * 5 *6 * 78
☸ amusings ☸ 1 * 2 * 3 * 4 * 5 * 6 * 7 * 8
☸classicviews 1-2 * 3-4 * 5-6

softy's liveblog

☸ Fanmade MV's contributions ☸ [No copyright infringement intended, for fanservice purposes only!]by

@MinQi | Part 2

by i.am.bugz.funny | SEO JIN X HA NA ll SYMPATHY OF LOVE

by frankreich What is Love

When you fight, we fight together

First Love

Rescue Me

Special Clip Only You MV

by Lemonlimetea

by Lee Birdfoot

My Love, my Bride

And I need you most

Thanks to our HaJiNa's resident contributors and recappers!
@noerul20 @jimin12 @ilwoo_aein @i.am.bugz.funny @nonski @fringe @xandree @mrslee @richelle @pattsue @cliff_heaven @jeonghyang @sunset90 @selenette  @mitzB @jellybing2009 @annamchoi @jhorie @kooslee @2ndcoming @shynaz @miky88 @chikachu96 @40somethingadjhumma @octobermin @stargazer187 @janinenana @binmin92 @destrian89_stv @iloveknovela @hwa180566_at_gmail.com_stv @junkietiger14 @miinQi @Lo2015 @lovekhj666 @aaa1188 @frankreich @fuyukimi @newhere @tanvill @gitavagga @joanapearl @sartikam @Tazi_chan @Cathgu @Dajungjoo @beachygirl @Ellovelyz @sis_wanabe @missaima @Soah-bin @forget-me-not123 

☸ Snippets  
@selenette : Interpretation of Dr. Yoo Tae Joo's Hypnosis
Seo-jin, Robin and Hypnosis
 The Hero We Have Become: Seo-jin and Robin at the CinemaNotes to Myself (As featured in the Drama)

@Sunset90 comic convo between audience and Seo Jin :DPart 1Part 2Part 3Part 4Part 5

❃ FanFiction  

By FrankreichBy MinQiBy Selenette 
coc5.jpg

❃ Teasers  
1 | 2 | 10-minute teaser
SBS Official Youtube Channel SBSNOW 

✩ official soundtrack 
hyde2.jpg 
박보람  Park Boram 'Fallling' –[Hyde Jekyll, Me Part.2]Audio | Fan Made w/ Lyrics
hyde.jpg

★ Baek Ji Young (백지영) - Because Of You [Hyde Jekyll, Me Part.2]
Official MV
j.jpg
Yoon Hyun Sang - Embrace (품) Hyde Jekyll, Me Part.3]
Audio | Fanmade MV
hajina.jpg

★ J Rabbit - Wonderful World Official Video

V9uURggacpakOUApTJkpupwJ9T-KPV26AX2QT0y4

★ Kim Bum Soo - Only You
Audio and Lyrics
QluxLqwVZhyJg5DZEL1uxgU6UIfz51KglqGS-QJn
★ Epitone Project (with Lucia) - Maybe
FMV with English Sub
aLElYxzHgpI4NSh1qc0iKurYr65w5jSZWV5jqxmD
★ Snuper (스누퍼) Album : Hyde, Jekyll, Me OST Part 7
FMV 

Listen to YT Playlist Hyde, Jekyll, MeInstrumental List by Hanaroguna
coc7.jpg

Monkey Face More features of the drama presented by Hajina.com Monkey Face

❋LINKS 

Official Website 

Official Facebook Page : 하이드 지킬,나Official Instagram : sbs_hajina

SOOMPI TV Channel

Facebook FanpageHyde, Jekyll, Me 하이드 지킬, 나 - Korean Drama 
Viki Official Channel : Hyde, Jekyll, Me Team *
Dramafever Channel : Hyde, Jekyll and I
Soompi Official Thread : Hyun Bin | Han Ji Min 

DC Gallery Hyun Bin Baidu Gallery

❋Behind the Scenes

Episode 3 : Video | Translation
Episode 4 Video | TranslationEpisode 4 Video | Translation Episode 7 Video | Translation Episode 10  Video | TranslationEpisode 11 Video | TranslationEpisode 12 Video | Translation Episode 14 Video | Translation Episode 18Video | Translation 
Thanks to @ireumimolla for providing the translation ! ^_^

❋Fashion Trends | Filming Location 

Episode 5 * 6  * 6 * 8Hana's Auburn Locks ! | 2nd BatchSeo Jin's GlassesHana's Accessories by Jastina | 2nd BatchSeo Jin |  Robin's PhoneSeo Jin's House | Wonderland Office Seo Jin's House-2Main Character's Fashion

1. "Hyde Jekyll, I" takes over the Wednesday & Thursday 21:55 time slot previously occupied by "Pinocchio"

HAJINA INTERNATIONAL PROJECT  , A SUCCESS

CigXJREUkAUgvX8.jpg

Fan Friday: Soompi’s Hyde Jekyll, Me Fans Support The Cast

coc6.jpg
01.Soompi code of conduct SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTIONDon't post any requests for subs!Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images.01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like  SOOMPI TV, Viki, Dramafever, Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUEAll photos are property of SBS Hub Ltd. 
Original Thread Starter credit to @StaRix . Succeeding updates by @Lyrayoo. 

B7MmYxqCcAE2a5kjpglarge_zps3e196836.jpeg

• Replies 19.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 23px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Hyun Bin Confirmed for SBS’ “Hyde, Jekyll, I,” First Drama After Completing Military Service
hyun-bin.jpg

Actor Hyun Bin will be returning to the small screen through SBS’ new drama “Hyde, Jekyll, I.”

A representative of SBS Drama revealed on October 8, “Hyun Bin has chosen ‘Hyde, Jekyll, I’ as his first drama after completing his military service.”

“The female lead and the supporting actors are currently being cast, and negotiations are ongoing regarding the use of an amusement park as the filming location. The filming will begin in mid-November,” the source added.

“Hyde, Jekyll, I” (official English title pending) is a romantic comedy based on a popular webtoon, and the drama is planned as a miniseries of 20 episodes. Hyun Bin will be playing a man with multiple personality disorder, and thus has two completely different sides to him. He soon falls in love with a woman, leading to a love triangle between the two characters of Hyun Bin and the lady. This is Hyun Bin’s first time to portray two different characters in one drama.

“Hyde, Jekyll, I” is expected to premiere in January.

Soompi

First comment on this drama. Been interested to know how Hyun Bin will play a multiple personality order character in this upcoming drama. I had been reading this book since I was in high school. Looking forward for more updates and the female cast as well.

@StaRix, thanks for creating the thread.  I decided to check soompi as soon as I read the news.  What a great way to start 2015  :D  I just hope that the female lead they cast is a good and engaging actress.  I look forward to hearing more news.  It's wonderful that we will get a weekly fix of Hyn-Bin.

Hyun Bin Chooses His Drama Comeback
hyunbin_jekyllhydedrama.jpg?resize=500%2

Hyun Bin recently turned down a role in Kill Me Heal Me only to accept the upcoming SBS drama Hyde, Jekyll, I. It will mark his army comeback drama since he last starred in Secret Garden in 2010.
Just like the original book that you know of, Hyun Bin will play a man with two personalities: the cold, Hyde-like Ji Gil and the warm, Jekyll-like Ha Yi Doo. He ends up in a love triangle with himself and another girl, Han Geu Roo. What’s funny is that he turned down Kill Me Heal Me, which followed a man with seven different personalities and the woman who helps him heal. This drama does not feel so drastically different other than the fact that he just went from a role with seven personalities to two. Guess two was easier to handle? Not to mention he’s had plenty of practice playing two different people in Secret Garden.
Another thing that irks me is that it follows the pattern of Korean dramas taking titles from well-known English-based franchises. While this particular drama is based on a webtoon of a similar name, what’s with dramas being called Pride and Prejudice, “Iron Man” now called Blade Man but still “Iron Man” in Korean, or Pinocchio? Stop with the borrowing of names, and just come up with your own title please!
This drama won’t air until January 2015 on SBS, after Pinocchio with Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk. There’s still time to change the title. No word on the leading actress yet, but the drama will be directed by Jo Young Gwang (49 Days), and written by Kim Ji Eun (Cheongdamdong Alice). Oh boy. I had some issues with the ambitious writing from Cheongdamdong Alice, so let’s hope this drama ends up being tighter and better written.
As for the lead actress, if we are to continue the trend of reuniting drama couplings, can we have Kim Sun Ah as his leading lady?
source: tenasiaisplus
kaedejun

The lady that Hyun Bin's character will be in love with will be a very confused character as she wouldn't know which of Hyun Bin character  she would be meeting up when they see each other and he can be switching between his two personalities when they are together. 

Should be fun seeing Hyun Bin back on the small screen and I hope they pick an equally talented actress to play his love interest.  

class="titleNews" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68); background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Hyun Bin to Make Drama Comeback through ‘Hyde, Jekyll, I’
Hyun Bin has chosen SBS’s Hyde, Jekyll, I (translated) as his first drama since returning from his military service.

Having built up his filmography with various projects, including My Lovely Sam Soon, The World That They Live In, Secret Garden and more, he has chosen to make his drama comeback through Hyde, Jekyll, I.

77602002.jpg

Hyde, Jekyll, I is a 20-episode romantic comedy drama based on the original webtoon series titled Dr. Jekyll is Mr. Hyde (written by Lee Choong Ho), depicting the story of a woman who falls in love with two completely different personalities of the same man.

Hyun Bin will be acting as both the cold-hearted and brusque Jekyll and sweet and innocent Hyde, taking his first double role since the debut.

The original webtoon series Dr. Jekyll is Mr. Hyde is the romantic comedy version of the novel Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde and it has gathered popularity since it was released in February of 2011. 

Hyde, Jekyll, I will be directed by Jo Young Kwang PD, who also worked on Yawang, 49 Days and A Well Grown Daughter while it will be written by writer Kim Ji Woon, who wrote Choeongdamdong Alice.

Hyde, Jekyll, I is set to air in January of 2015.

Photo credit: enews
Mwave

Hyun Bin returns with new drama
restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20141007

Actor Hyun Bin is to return to the small screen in new SBS drama “Hyde Jekyll, I,” the drama production company announced Tuesday. 
The drama “Hyde Jekyll, I” is a rom-com comprised of 20 episodes. The actor is to play two parts at once, “Jekyll,” with a scratchy and mean character, and the pure and kind “Hyde.”
The main actress in the drama production with Hyun Bin is not yet decided.
The drama is gaining exceptional attention from viewers, since it is Hyun’s first drama since “Secret Garden,” which was broadcast four years ago.
The drama will air in January.
By Kim Min-jin (minjin103@heraldcorp.com)kpopherald

Hyun Bin to make his return to the small screen through SBS's 'Hyde, Jekyll, and I'
Hyun Bin has been confirmed to finally make his return to the small screen through the upcoming SBS drama 'Hyde, Jekyll, and I'!
The drama's producer KPJ stated, "Hyun Bin, who has garnered popularity through 'My Lovely Sam Soon', 'Secret Garden', and more, will star as the male lead in 'Hyde, Jekyll, and I' and will play two roles."
"We are still in talks for the casting of the female lead and other main actors, and will enter filming mid-November."
'Hyde, Jekyll, and I' is based on the webtoon version of 'Dr Jekyll is Mr Hyde' and portrays the story of a radio DJ and writer, who has a cold personality during the day and a kind personality at night, falling in love. The drama is directed by 'A Well Grown Daughter's PD Jo Young Kwang and written by 'Cheongdamdong Alice's Kim Ji Woon.
'Hyde, Jekyll, and I' is set to premiere in January 2015!
allkpop

I was waiting for someone to start this thread.
Thanks so much. :)
------------Wats with all the personality disorder and psycho dramas these days? -----------I think with Hyun Bin, it should be easy to cast a female lead, I imagine him being able to match with most actresses. I am hoping for Han Ji Min actually but of course, depending on what the female lead character is.

Hyun Bin returns to dramaland with split personalityby girlfriday HyunBin1.jpg

Woohoo, Hyun Bin is returning to dramaland! As a romantic lead with a split… personality…? Okay, I don’t know how I feel about that. The new SBS drama is calledHyde, Jekyll, Me, and is preparing for a January 2015 broadcast. It’s an adaptation of a popular webtoon that began in 2011 called Dr. Jekyll Is Mr. Hyde, a romantic comedy twist on the classic The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. Or yunno, it’s Me, Myself & Irene. I’m just going to go out on a limb and guess that a rom-com Jekyll and Hyde means that Hyde is a jerkface, not a murderer, yeah? Let’s hold onto that shred of hope, shall we?

Hyun Bin has signed on to star, after a recent kerfuffle in the last week about him possibly signing on to headline (and vehemently denying) the drama Kill Me, Heal Me, the OTHERromantic comedy drama about a hero with multiple-personality disorder in development over at MBC. Um, now I see why there was such a hubbub, because he got offers to star in two nearly identical dramas. Oy. May the better dissociative-identity-disordered man win, I guess.

Hyde, Jekyll, Me is a 20-episode drama that comes from PD Jo Young-kwang of 49 Daysand Yawang, and writer Kim Ji-woon of Cheongdam-dong Alice. (Writers Kim Young-hyun and Park Sang-hyun, the team behind Queen Seon-deok and Tree With Deep Roots, are attached as well, but only in a creator-producer capacity.)

Full article: Dramabeans

Archived