SoompiTV Ask Anything!

knims

Guest erictbar

Is SoompiTV still a part of Crunchyroll? Will there be special plans for CR All-Access members when the free trial expires in January?

erictbar said: Is SoompiTV still a part of Crunchyroll? Will there be special plans for CR All-Access members when the free trial expires in January? Good question~ Crunchyroll is still the parent company of Soompi and SoompiTV! However, at this time there are not plans to merge SoompiTV memberships with Crunchyroll All-Access. I'll update you if this changes!

Kathy said: Will Soompi tv ever be available on Roku? Good question! YES we definitely will be! Unfortunately the launch of our Roku app has been delayed due to focusing on the website and our mobile apps. While I can't give you a timeline (I really, really wish I could), I can promise you that we are hard at work making a Roku app release happen as soon as possible! 

guccigal328 said: When will it be available to Australians? We are trying to prioritize regions based on interest! The more users that sign up for alerts on SoompiTV (in the pop-up that opens when you first go to the site) from a specific region means that we will be more aggressive in buying rights for there. So, try to get your fellow Australian drama fans to also sign up for alerts! 

denny said: What is the monthly charge for the premium service and why is not made being made easily available without first clicking on the free trial of premium?
The monthly charge is $6.95 for premium service. If you see this page, it lists the cost of premium without signing you up: http://tv.soompi.com/en/trial 

Auntie Mame said: Crunchyroll has an app for Kindle Fire HDX.  Will Soompi TV ever have an app for Kindle Fire HDX?
We are definitely working on getting on as many (or more!) devices as Crunchyroll!  The more requests we receive for a device, the higher up on our priority list it moves. I've marked down your Kindle request~ Thank you!

Guest erictbar

knims said: We are definitely working on getting on as many (or more!) devices as Crunchyroll!  The more requests we receive for a device, the higher up on our priority list it moves. I've marked down your Kindle request~ Thank you!

erictbar said: knims said: We are definitely working on getting on as many (or more!) devices as Crunchyroll!  The more requests we receive for a device, the higher up on our priority list it moves. I've marked down your Kindle request~ Thank you! Not sure how easy it is to work with Apple to get on Apple TV, but I would really like an Apple TV channel :) Noted! It's also on our list of things to do~ Thank you!

Guest Jaehwa_9

I'm not sure I'm in the right place, but can someone tell me the actor's name who plays Choi Sangdu on Two Mothers / Cuckoo's Nest? I can't find a full cast list anywhere.
Thanks much!

Guest leonaltamirano

hello everyone, can i ask here? its about ongoing K-Drama Misaeng., i just want to know a song title of background music in episode 3 while suk yool take pictures of sexy girl on the road. ..anyone who knew that song title, please help me?,

Naonyang said: What exactly is the difference between premium & "free"? (Are there different shows, etc?) Good question! Right now the main difference is in quality and commercials! Premium can watch shows in full HD (1080p) without any commercials, whereas "free" can only watch up to 576p with commercials.

Jaehwa_9 said: I'm not sure I'm in the right place, but can someone tell me the actor's name who plays Choi Sangdu on Two Mothers / Cuckoo's Nest? I can't find a full cast list anywhere.
Thanks much! I just did a search on Naver and the actor is Lee Chang Wook~ ^^ 

Archived