Writer: Kim Sa-Kyung

Network: MBC

Episodes: 52

Release Date: 2014-Oct-18 to 2015-April-05

Runtime: Sat. & Sun. 20:40

Language: Korean

Rosy Lovers official website

Plot

Even though the main character suffers a setback at a young age, that person is able to get back up and strives for happiness. And about a family seeking hope.

2014091703138_0.jpg

1410916998_764339.jpg

Main Cast:

Capture_zps5fdbdfc6.png

Supporting Cast: 

Capture2_zpsac58af79.png

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@suchadiva42 & @LdyGmerm you're welcome guys ;)

I was looking for this drama thread, but none existed surprisingly, so I decided to make one. It seemed an exciting task to me ;))   I've been waiting for Lee Jang Woo new drama for ages now, finally he's back though.

Han Sun-hwa in first lead role opposite Lee Jang-woo in Rosy Lovers

46409061.jpg

She’s on the fast track to stardom: Idol Han Sun-hwa (of girl group Secret) had her first minor role in 2013′s Ad Genius Lee Tae-baek, played mistress of disguise Jenny in God’s Gift – 14 Days, and moved up to second lead status in the (currently airing) tvN show Marriage Not Dating. Now we’re getting reports Han’s been cast as the lead in MBC’s upcoming weekend drama, tentatively titled Rosy Lovers, and she’ll start on the production as soon as Marriage Not Dating concludes and she wraps up promotional activities for Secret’s newest album, which drops next week.

It’s pretty remarkable that she just debuted as an actress early last year and has already snagged a lead role, and on a broadcast weekend show opposite another pretty face and singer-turned-actor, Lee Jang-woo (Pretty Man, I Do I Do), no less. Rosy Lovers will revolve around Lee’s character, who suffered a major setback in his youth. He doesn’t let the obstacle get him down, however, and continues to search for happiness and the answers to life’s questions, while leaning on and finding hope through his family.

He meets Han Sun-hwa’s character by chance in his building — she’s the daughter of his mom’s friend, and her character name is, punnily enough, Baek Jang-mi (White Rose). Jang-mi is an immature princess and a mama’s girl; a second-year costume design student in university who’s never known hardship. She becomes curious about Lee after their encounter, and when they get involved in some sort of mishap together, they’ll have to deal with the unexpected consequences.

@haymochi I feel the same, i'm a little tired on crazy drama like Come! Jang Bo Ri & Only Love, although i have enjoyed it. Also tired on melo like Endless Love and Mama. All dramas will be a little crazy but i hope they keep it at a minimum in this one :D.

Archived