[Drama 2014] Liar Game 라이어 게임

StaRix

soompitv-forum-banner_blue.jpg 

tumblr_ndc7qq0JyA1sg2018o10_r1_1280.jpg
Liar Game라이어 게임 (Laieo Geim)
Network: tvN
Official Website: HEREOfficial Facebook page: tvNLiarGame

610x147_liar-game.jpg 
US & Canada fans, please help support Soompi by watching Liar Game on SoompiTV - thank you! ^^;v

tumblr_ncrvdzNtw81sg2018o8_1280.jpg
tumblr_ncrvrm2ZPh1sg2018o1_1280.jpg

Director: Kim Hong Sun
Writer: Yoo Yong Jae, Shinobu Kaitani (manga)
Producer: ~
Episodes: 10Release Date: October 20, 2014Airtime: Mondays and Tuesdays| 23:00 KSTGenre: Mystery, RomancePreceded by: My Secret Hotel

PlotVarious contestants take part in a game show with a prize of 10 billion won. The contestants who can cheat the otehrs wins the prize.Contestants include genius swindler Cha Woo-Jin (Lee Sang-Yoon) and naive college student Nam Da-Jung (Kim So-Eun).
Source: AsianWiki

CastCharacters: HEREMore character stills: HERE

Lee Sang Yoon as Cha Woo Jin (participant of reality show "Liar Game”)tumblr_ndc7qq0JyA1sg2018o6_500.jpg

Kim So Eun as Nam Da Jung (participant of reality show "Liar Game”)tumblr_ndc7qq0JyA1sg2018o2_500.jpg

Shin Sung Rok as Kang Do Young (MC and planner of reality show "Liar Game”)tumblr_ndc7qq0JyA1sg2018o1_500.jpg

Cha Soo Yeon as Lee Yoon Joo (PD of reality show "Liar Game”)Choi Jin Ho as Director Jang of broadcasting stationChoi Yoon So as Koo Ja Young (magazine reporter)Lee Shi Hoo as hackerJo Jae YoonLee El

First script reading took place at CJ E&M Center in Sangam Neighborhood, Seoul [20140916]
76586002.jpg

Teasers

cr to tvN DRAMA

Other Videos

cr to tvN DRAMA

Press Conference [20141013]
image_readtop_2014_1307190_1413185478157

cr as tagged | CJENMDRAMA

Previews

Long Preview| 1 | 2 | 3 |
| 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 |
|
| 12 |cr to tvN DRAMA | uploader

OSTs

Nationwide Ratings
AGB Nielsen Korea
[20141020] Episode 1 -

Links| VikiDaum | Asianwiki | DramaWiki | HanCinema | Dramabeans |
tumblr_ncq0cqPpuo1sg2018o4_r1_1280.jpg
01.Soompi code of conduct | SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION
Don't post any requests for subs!Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images.01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming/download links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki,Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their Id reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

class="titleNews" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68); background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Kim So Eun, Lee Sang Yoon and Shin Sung Rok Confirmed for Drama ‘Liar Game’
Kim So Eun, Lee Sang Yoon and Shin Sung Rok will be co-starring in tvN’s upcoming drama Liar Game.

According to tvN, Kim So Eun, Lee Sang Yoon and Shin Sung Rok have been confirmed to star in tvN’s new drama Liar Game based on the original Japanese comic series of the same title by Shinobu Kaitani.

75765002.jpg

Liar Game is a story about an innocent college student with a debt (Kim So Eun) and a genius con man and a former psychology professor (Lee Sang Yoon) who participate in the liar game reality show, where only the one that succeeds in tricking the opponent wins the game.

Kim So Eun will be acting as a friendly and innocent college student Nam Da Jung while Lee Sang Yoon will be acting as a genius con man and a former psychology professor Cha Woo Jin. Shin Sung Rok will be starring as the maker of the ‘Liar Game’ reality show and the MC, Kang Do Young.

Liar Game is set to air the first episode on October 20 at 11 p.m. (KST).

Photo credit: enews
Mwave

Lee Sang-Yoon and Kim So-Eun as a couple....a very fresh pair. I wonder what chemistry they will create. I look forward to this drama! Coming this Oct....can't wait!!!

bashful

said:

Lee Sang-Yoon and Kim So-Eun as a couple....a very fresh pair. I wonder what chemistry they will create. I look forward to this drama! Coming this Oct....can't wait!!!

photo 0CE80949-B417-4164-87E5-F918F1E049ED_zpssr6zvlax.jpg

Cable network tvN will now attempt to devise its own Liar Game adapted from the shonen manga, which itself has spawned the J-dorama of the same name starting Toda Erika and Matsuda Shota. The K-version of Liar Game will follow My Secret Hotel on Mon-Tues at the end of October and currently in talks to star are Kim So Eun, Shin Sung Rok, and Lee Sang Yoon. Those folks who have bemoaning Kim So Eun for never breaking out can get ready for her first leading lady gig here.

Kim So Eun plays the central character of the Liar Game, a naive college student in debt who suddenly is handed one billion won (about one million US dollars) and told she can keep the money if she wins the Liar Game. The goal is to swindle the money from the other contestants but beware of being swindled because once the money is lost that player must bear the debt for the full amount. Lee Sang Yoon’s role is a former psychology professor and ex-convicted conman who Kim So Eun turns to for help to win the Liar Game. Shin Sung Rok will be playing the diabolical mastermind behind the Liar Game. Directing will be the PD behind OCN‘s Hero as well as Warrior Baek Dong Soo while the writer adapting the source manga co-wrote Time Between Dog and Wolf. It’s been reported to be a 10-episode drama which makes it as nice and tight as the original J-version, and one of the shortest running lengths at just five weeks total. I couldn’t stand Toda Erika back when the original first aired so skipped the show but now I’m in no rush to finally watch it and would rather have the opportunity to watch the K-version with unspoiled eyes.

Source

http://koalasplayground.com/

@staRix wow thanks for starting this thread! :x I was about to ask @Hanyeoun‌ :D I'm here all out support for my manly man Lee Sang Yoon. :D I like KSE too. I've known her since BOF as best friend of GHS. I'm not familiar with the rest of the cast. :) I want to see a non sweet LSY. The meaner the better! Kekeke he's such a good actor and I want to see him use his maximum potentials! Looking forward to it. Hello chingus! Familiar faces! Miss you @stevie! :)

Hey @myonenonly - miss you too! :-h Happy that we can meet again here to support my and your manly man's new drama :))  Like you, I would like to see a very mean LSY and am positive that he and KSE would do justice to their roles.  Lookng forward to this psychological thriller :D

Hello everyone! Thanks for the thread. I was procrastinating and ended up not watch the original, but I'm super pumped for the Korean remake. I'm not familiar with the characters, but I think the casting is decent. I miss KSE and it's good to see LSY and the bad guy from My Love from the Stars again. LSY has shown some of his pretty mean side in both MDSY and AE, but if I'm not wrong his character should be more of a bad@ss here isn't it? I'm really looking forward to their performance.
TvN has lately come to produce some high quality drama so I've a lot of expectation. I would not have hope for much if this project was given to KBS or SBS. 

yuhuuuu everyone, looking forward too for this drama, especially to support my Oppa who's gonna turn into professor of psychology, still wonder what kind of carachtere that he wouldplay and wonder with his performance too. as we seen in MDSY ,,LSY turn into a handsome CEO with well suit. in AE his aura of doctor and firefighter really knock off . ..wondering with professor performa, xixixixixiii..

KSE, love her since BOF as Chu Ga Eul , her role as a sweet girl and wondering too for her role here. and beside she's already become a beautifull young woman ^.^

Shin Sung-Rok, i've already see him in MLFTS and Trot Lover, he's a good actor who can play every role .

fighting for every casts and Liar Game fighting . TVN always bring a good script and interesting story. hope this remake will succed. Fighting

Archived