Kyung Soo Jin 경수진

Guest ilikemangoss

Guest ilikemangoss

Name: 경수진 / Kyung Soo Jin (Kyeong Su Jin)

Profession: Actress and model

Birthdate: 1987-Dec-05 (age 26)

Birthplace: Incheon, South Korea

Height: 164cm

Weight: 47kg

Star sign: Sagittarius

Talent agency: Innext Trend

Dramas

Plus Nine Boys(tvN, 2014)

Secret Love Affair (JTBC, 2014)

Eun Hee (KBS2, 2013)

Shark (KBS2, 2013)

That Winter, The Wind Blows (SBS, 2013)

Horse Doctor (MBC, 2012)

Drama Special Season 3 - Still Cut (KBS2, 2012)

Ugly Cake (MBC, 2012)

The Equator Man (KBS, 2012)

New Tales of Gisaeng (SBS, 2011)

Movies

How to Use Guys with Secret Tips (2013)

Holly and Wani (2011)

Music Videos

"Like A Man" - Eye To Eye

"Right Now" - Soul Star

"Flowing Tears" - Jung Yeop

"Far Away" - Hong Dae Kwang
"You" - Brown eyes Soul

Awards

2013 KBS Drama Awards: Newcomer Actress Award (Shark, Eun Hee)

Fun Facts

Education: Janggok High School, Namseoul University

Hobbies: Computer, reading, listening to music, collecting wine

Specialty: Swimming, tennis, squash, singing, dancing
cr. dramawikiphoto394863.jpg
photo394862.jpg

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ilikemangoss

Kyung Soo Jin at 2013 KBS Drama Awards
(She won newcomer actress award with IU here)
tumblr_nbm78xKpbc1txtqt6o1_1280.jpg
her walking the red Carpet

Kyung Soo Jin at 50th Baeksang Art Awards
kyung-soo-jin.jpg?w=600kyung-soo-jin-go-ara-kim-ji-soo-and-han-

kyung-soo-jin-go-ara-kim-ji-soo-and-han-kyung-soo-jin-go-ara-kim-ji-soo-and-han-201405271725441111_1_99_20140527172604.jcr.as tagged

Guest ilikemangoss

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"브라운 아이드 소울 (BROWN EYED SOUL) - 너를 (You) MV

She and Kim Young Kwang look so beautiful in this MV. These two filmed this MV around december before their drama. I think this is where they got close. brown-eyed-soul-you.jpg

class="at_title" style="padding: 0px 17.15625px; margin: 0px; font-size: 32px; list-style: none; line-height: 38px; letter-spacing: -0.04em; clear: both; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-family: 'Noto Sans', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Kim Young Kwang-Kyung Soo Jin, Couple Selfie From The PastBy Esther Chung | September 07, 2014 01:12 AM EDT
kim-young-kwang-kyung-soon-jin-selfie.jp

Kim Young Kwang and Kyung Soo Jin's past self-camera photo is catching much attention once again.

In December of last year, Kyung Soo Jin had posted on her Twitter, "It's Young Kwang" along with a picture.

In the picture, Kim Young Kwang and Kyung Soo Jin were posing like a real couple, with Kyung Soo Jin resting her head on Kim Young Kwang's shoulder. This picture was taken when they were filming for Brown Eyed Soul's music video together.

The two met again to film for the recent drama "Plus Nine Boys", catching much attention.

Internet users who saw this commented, "They look like a real couple," "They look good together," and "What a cute couple.

Guest ilikemangoss

class="at_title" style="padding: 0px 17.15625px; margin: 0px; font-size: 32px; list-style: none; line-height: 38px; letter-spacing: -0.04em; clear: both; text-align: center; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-family: 'Noto Sans', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Secret Love Affair Press Conferencekyung-soo-jin.jpg
secret-dating-kyung-soo-jin-getting-alon

photo SecretLoveAffair_PressConf_KyungSooJin_bc2-1_zps30d3307a.jpgphoto SecretLoveAffair_PressConf_KyungSooJin_bc2-2_zps0865b259.jpgphoto SecretLoveAffair_PressConf_bc1_zps0905715a.jpgsecret-love-affair-4-194x300.jpgcr.as tagged

class="at_title" style="padding: 0px 17.15625px; margin: 0px; font-size: 32px; list-style: none; line-height: 38px; letter-spacing: -0.04em; clear: both; text-align: center; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-family: 'Noto Sans', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"
class="at_title" style="padding: 0px 17.15625px; margin: 0px; font-size: 32px; list-style: none; line-height: 38px; letter-spacing: -0.04em; clear: both; text-align: center; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-family: 'Noto Sans', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Kyung Soo Jin, Kim Hye Eun, Kim Hee Ae and Jin Bora - Secret Love Affair Farewll Party - May 14, 2014 [PHOTOS]
kyung-soo-jin-kim-hye-eun-kim-hee-ae-and
kyung-soo-jin-kim-hye-eun-kim-hee-ae-and

kyung-soo-jin-kim-hye-eun-kim-hee-ae-andkyung-soo-jin-kim-hye-eun-kim-hee-ae-andkyung-soo-jin-kim-hye-eun-kim-hee-ae-andkyung-soo-jin-kim-hye-eun-kim-hee-ae-andcr.Kpopstarz

Guest ilikemangoss

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 30px; vertical-align: baseline; clear: none; font-weight: normal; color: rgb(68, 68, 68); line-height: 1.3em; word-wrap: break-word; font-family: 'Segoe UI', Arial, sans-serif; text-align: justify;"Kyung Soo Jin talks about Da Mi in “SLA” and working with Kim Hee Ae BY 1SUNNYLADYMAY 16, 2014TV-CINEMA

Secret Love Affair - Kyung Soo Jin

Here’s a short interview of Kyung Soo Jin who played Park Da Mi in “Secret Love Affair”. I swear I spent all the drama wondering if her character was that necessary to the plot… I’d like to believe that she was the girl Oh Hye Won could have been if she hadn’t been determined to sacrify everything to live with the rich. Really, minus the whole thug life past, Da Mi lives with the same honesty and sincerity that Sun Jae lives by and that Hye Won longs for. This is just a matter of preference, though. Da Mi’s style is just not my style.

Anyway, Kyung Soo Jin had a couple of interviews these past few days, so I made a mix. She mostly talks about her take on her character Park Da Mi and her admiration for Kim Hee Ae and Yoo Ah In.

Starnews Interview

“The ending? It completely digressed from what I had imagined (laugh).”

This was what Actress Kyung Soo Jin (27) said. She did think at some extent that her love for Yoo Ah In would never lead to anything, but still, she had some regrets. It was very short and in vain.

[omitted paragraph about "Secret Love Affair" summary]

“I want to experience the same love as Oh Hye Won did,” she even said. As expected, her aura was strong. Of course, she won’t just overlook the pain Park Da Mi held in her heart.

On the 13th, we met Kyung Soo Jin who played Park Da Mi in “Secret Love Affair”.

◆ “Oh Hye Won was an obstacle for her, but Oh Hye Won’s approach of love was beautiful” ”

“I was set on the image of a future marriage between Park Dami and Lee Sun Jae whose love for Oh Hye Won didn’t last forever,” she said. If the ending had been like Kyun Soo Jin had thought, the plot of “Secret Love Affair” wouldn’t have been so unconventional. She meant that she understood Park Da Mi’s point of view because Lee Sun Jae was Park Da Mi’s everything.

“Park Da Mi was an iljin [t/n: gang members] in high school and Lee Soon Jae is her everything because he watches over her with this deep gaze and worries about her. His gaze and his expression made Park Da Mi feel embarrassed and made her love him. Here she feels an affection that rivals family love. Park Da Mi could do nothing but to worry that Oh Hye Won would hurt Lee Sun Jae.

However, Lee Sun Jae made his love of Oh Hye Won even more of a priority. Park Da Mi didn’t have a big place in Lee Sun Jae’s heart. Kyung Soo Jin gave a hint of her regrets of not having a bigger love line with Lee Sun Jae.

“It was in vain because Lee Soon Jae rejected her very early. Then Park Da Mi meets Oh Hye Won and I thought there was a bigger emphasis on her challenging Oh Hye Won in order to take her on fiercely or to win Lee Sun Jae’s heart.”

[brief summary of how Oh Hye Won was torn between her love for Sun Jae and her status being at stake with the Seo Han college dirty money]

Kyun Soo Jin gave her opinion on Oh Hye Won’s unique charm.

“I don’t think the focus on Oh Hye Won was based on the affair because her meeting Lee Sun Jae was the condition for Oh Hye Won to find happiness. If a very young man comes in to my life when I’m in my 40′s, I will worry and won’t be able to decide clearly that I can love him in the way Oh Hye Won did. That’s why I think Oh Hye Won is a woman of great courage.”

◆ “I experienced a passionate one-way love just like Park Da Mi did”

Kyung Soo Jin talked about the many similarities between Park Da Mi and her like their easy-going personality and their boy-like bluntess that hide a tender heart and honesty. In fact, they would be the same person except for Da Mi’s cheap image.

“Just like Park Da Mi, I also experienced a passionate one-way love,” Kyung Soo Jin added. “If you think about it, hope and torture are similar. I think anyone can understand the emotion from the point of view of the person who is in love and isn’t loved back. Just like in real life too, there was also the feeling of when Lee Soon Jae said “I don’t see you as a woman but as a friend” because this one-way love situation wouldn’t work out. When I like someone later on, I want to be more assertive in the way I express my feelings.”

The interview ends on how she’s been acting for 3 years.”Secret Love Affair” was a great experience for her. She wants to become an actress that leaves a deep impression on viewers. From now on, she wants to be known as “actress Kyung Soo Jin” and no longer as “Little Son Ye Jin”.

Edaily interview

“My first scene was a very emotional scene. It’s a scene where I talk about Sun Jae (Yoo Ah In) to Hye Won (Kim Hee Ae). I think I made a good impression on her. (laugh) She’s a sunbae who has this strong aura that pulls you in. While shooting “SLA”, I kept thinking “where is there another Korean actress like her”, “I get to work with someone like her”, everything was just great.”

She was happy of shooting “SLA”, but she didn’t enjoy it. While she’s quite outgoing and carefree, working with experienced actors this time around was quite intimidating.

“Kim Hee Ae-sunbaenim, Yoo Ah In, Park Hyuk Kwon, Shim Hye Jin-sunbaenim, all of them have a lot of experience. Especially Kim Hee Ae who has as so many scenes that I was sorry to talk to her [and disturb her]. Still, I got to see her here and there and I’m thankful for her responding gently while discussing things I was curious about. I’d ask her every day “sunbae-nim, how did I do?”, and she would reply in a joking way “you want me to praise you, so you’re asking on purpose, aren’t you?” (laugh)

“Hye Won and Da Mi were very different. I think that playing such a different character made me feel new things that would make me go “ah, what is this?”. Da Mi is reckless and doesn’t consider other people’s feelings. Hye Won remains calm as she says meaningful words. Da Mi might have been shocking. To be honest, when people would say things like “one devil knows another”, they were under the impression that “Da Mi is this kind of stereotype”. To be honest, the dialogues made me realize the meaning of this expression. I don’t really use it these days. I think meeting the character Da Mi was a good thing for me.”

Original article: starnewsedaily
Translation: @onesunnylady

Guest ilikemangoss

Kyeong Soo-jin, "Plus Nine Boys", vitamin girl

photo481197.jpg

Actress Kyeong Soo-jin is apparently the vitamin of the tvN drama "Plus Nine Boys" set.

"Plus Nine Boys" deals with the romance of men at the ages of 9, 19, 29 and 39. Keong Soo-jin is Ma Se-yeong, one who grins at the sight of food.

Stills of Kyeong Soo-jin on the 3rd showed her mingling with everyone on the set, taking selfies or making 'V's into the camera.

Kyeong Soo-jin said, "There are many actor and actresses around my age and everyone of the staff are so nice it's like I've known them for a long time. Every day of the week is fun and it reflects on our work too".

"Plus Nine Boys" is broadcasted every Friday and Saturday at 8:40PM.

source:http://sports.donga.com/3/all/20140903/66185335/2

link: http://www.hancinema.net/kyeong-soo-jin-plus-nine-boys-vitamin-girl-72986.html

Guest ilikemangoss

Kyeong Soo-jin in her wedding shots

photo360545.jpg

The new 'icon of first love' Kyeong Soo-jin shined through a wedding shot.

Pictures of her in dreamy environments were revealed on a wedding magazine on the 16th. The vintage concept gives her many looks.

The fans take this photo shoot as a present. The pictures don't just show the pretty face of the actress but more than that. There's haughtiness, expressionless faces and the orange toned make-up emphasizes her innocence.

Meanwhile, Kyeong Soo-jin's role of Eun-hee in the KBS TV novel "Eun-hee" is currently bringing up the popularity of her name as an actress.

photo360546.jpg

source: http://osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1109705098

link:http://www.hancinema.net/kyeong-soo-jin-in-her-wedding-shots-61625.html

Guest ilikemangoss

Kyeong Soo-jin looks just like Son Ye-jin

photo311868.jpg

Actress Kyeong Soo-jin is the current person of issue due her similar looks to Son Ye-jin.

Pictures of the actress have been posted on various sites titled, "Little Son Ye-jin".

The picture is from a bank promotional advertisement. Kyeong's slightly titled down eyes and fair skin resembles Son Ye-jin.

Apparently many citizens saw Kyeong out on the streets and thought she was Son Ye-jin.

Meanwhile, Son Ye-jin will star in the drama called "Shark" as Jo Hae-woo. Kyeong Soo-jin plays the role of a teenage Son Ye-jin.

source:http://www.asiatoday.co.kr/view.php?key=813346

link:http://www.hancinema.net/kyeong-soo-jin-looks-just-like-son-ye-jin-56258.html

Guest ilikemangoss

class="content-title" style="text-align: center; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"“Plus Nine Boys” Co-Stars Kim Young Kwang and Kyung Soo Jin Display 23-cm Height Difference in Couple Photos
deedeegii September 7, 2014 

Ahead of the August 6 broadcast of the tvN drama “Plus Nine Boys,” the production team revealed a few cute and fresh couple photos of co-stars Kim Young Kwang and Kyung Soo Jin.

In these photos released to viewers, the two actors—who play the role of a couple that are both 29 years old—can be seen posing lovingly, looking almost like a real-life couple. You can also see the surprising 23 centimeter height difference between Kim Young Kwang and Kyung Soo Jin, as they show off their chemistry as a sweet pair.

According to their profiles, Kim Young Kwang stands at an impressive 187 centimeters while Kyung Soo Jin is 164 centimeters tall.  With these adorable photos, viewers’ expectations are at an all-time high for the progression of the couple in future episodes.

Meanwhile, “Plus Nine Boys” is a drama that tells the romance stories of four different males aged nine, 19, 29, and 39 years old. It airs every Friday and Saturday at 8:40 PM (KST) on tvN.

kim-young-kwang-kyung-soo-jin.jpgkim-young-kwang-kyung-soo-jin-2.jpg

kim-young-kwang-kyung-soo-jin-3.jpg

cr. soompi

Guest ilikemangoss

Awww, she wants to win a best couple award! I hope that this year's first tVN year end awards will allow her to win a best couple award with kim young kwang! They're so adorable together.
She's still a bit shy in front of the cameras (understandable, since she's still new), but i can definitely see the bubbly and cheerful personality in kyung soo jin. I think she has a very bright future. She seems so natural in her roles. Kyung Soo Jin, fighting! 
Thanks @itashee for the video!

Interview with
Kim Young Kwang and Kyung Soo Jin

Wish I knew what they were saying . . .
I think they talk about working together & their chemistry . . .

Archived